Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
RefBan.com Details (Pre-Launch Posts) (Read 87358 times)
mgbland79705

I love being here!

RefBan.com Details (Pre-Launch Posts)
14th Jan, 2013 at 10:44pm

Anybody know what Refban's payout is?   I'd think with them giving us $10 before launch, it would have to be pretty high.  Hits4Pay used to give new members $10, and they had a $25 payout.

Edited:
By SolidSnake : I edited the title so that it includes everything we discuss in this topic.
« Last Edit: 30th Apr, 2013 at 1:53am by SolidSnake »  

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: RefBan's Payout??
Reply #1 - 15th Jan, 2013 at 12:19am

I'm still curious on how they will offer earnings. My best guess is that we will offer banner space in our sites, to refban and refban will offer banner advertising to its advertisers and will probably use that space. However when no advertisers come they will most likely just advertise refban in those spaces..

I don't know all the details but I kinda like it being a part of rogue.. just like Wordlinx.
They're stable enough and also effective when it comes to advertising.
So I'll definitely give them a chance.

Not sure about how they'll pay those $10 but if their system proves to be as effective as they say, lot's of advertisers will definitely pay them for their services..
I've never been willing enough to pay for banner advertising due to adblocking software used in almost any browser.. But testing will tell us.

The only banner advertising I enjoyed was MyBrowserCash where you don't pay for the impressions but the actual clicks on the banners and that was cool: Non-incentive click based banner advertising.

IP Logged

mgbland79705

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 15th Jan, 2013 at 8:08pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Jan, 2013 at 12:19am:
I'm still curious on how they will offer earnings. My best guess is that we will offer banner space in our sites, to refban and refban will offer banner advertising to its advertisers and will probably use that space. However when no advertisers come they will most likely just advertise refban in those spaces..

I don't know all the details but I kinda like it being a part of rogue.. just like Wordlinx.
They're stable enough and also effective when it comes to advertising.
So I'll definitely give them a chance.

Not sure about how they'll pay those $10 but if their system proves to be as effective as they say, lot's of advertisers will definitely pay them for their services..
I've never been willing enough to pay for banner advertising due to adblocking software used in almost any browser.. But testing will tell us.

The only banner advertising I enjoyed was MyBrowserCash where you don't pay for the impressions but the actual clicks on the banners and that was cool: Non-incentive click based banner advertising.

Free Members: 5 cents per day when banners are added to your site
Pro Members: 10 cents per day

Not sure how may manner impressions you need daily.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 15th Jan, 2013 at 10:20pm

mgbland79705 wrote on 15th Jan, 2013 at 8:08pm:
Free Members: 5 cents per day when banners are added to your site
Pro Members: 10 cents per day

Not sure how may manner impressions you need daily.

Sorry mate, where exactly did you find that info?
If that's true it's interesting enough considering the referral possible profits.

IP Logged

mgbland79705

I love being here!

Reply #4 - 15th Jan, 2013 at 10:37pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Jan, 2013 at 10:20pm:
Sorry mate, where exactly did you find that info?
If that's true it's interesting enough considering the referral possible profits.

In an email from them.

RefBan Facts: #4.

This is quite possibly the biggest news we've sent out to date. We can now confirm the base rates for displaying banners and referring active users!

So, what's a base rate? It's the minimum guaranteed amount you'll be paid which will steadily increase with the more active level one referrals you have.

Members - $0.01 per active referral / $0.05 per day for displaying banners

Advertisers - $0.02 per active referral / $0.10 per day for displaying banners

Now it says free member cashout is $100, advertisers's cashout is $50.  More on website.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 15th Jan, 2013 at 10:57pm

You're right! I hadn't read that.. Smiley

And by the way I've just read their latest email concerning cashouts.. :

Quote:
RefBan Facts: #5.

As you may already know, members that refer advertisers to Referral Banners will earn 15% affiliate commissions of up to $28.50 per sale. Advertisers that refer other advertisers will earn 30% commissions of up to $57 per sale.

Our cashout levels have been set with this in mind. We're now announcing that members will be able to cashout at $100 (just four referred sales!) and advertisers will be able to cashout at $50 (just one referred sale!).

Of course, this doesn't include earnings from displaying banners or from referring free members on ten levels, which will help you to reach cashout even faster!

IP Logged

mgbland79705

I love being here!

Reply #6 - 16th Jan, 2013 at 1:17am

Do I understand that correctly?  Cashing out depends on the number of sales in your downline?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 16th Jan, 2013 at 1:23am

mgbland79705 wrote on 16th Jan, 2013 at 1:17am:
Do I understand that correctly?  Cashing out depends on the number of sales in your downline?

Not really..

They mean that affiliates cashout at $100 -> 4 sales x $28.50.
while advertisers will cashout at $50 -> 1 sale x $57.

However these are the highest sales.. which are highly unlikely to happen.. Smiley
What I don't understand is what is the process that differentiates a member from an advertiser..
I guess advertisers will have to pay a special membership fee..

IP Logged

mgbland79705

I love being here!

Reply #8 - 16th Jan, 2013 at 3:44pm

I hope you're right.  I think requiring sales in your downline would put a huge damper on future growth

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 16th Jan, 2013 at 6:14pm

No you can earn just from your referrals without sales.. but it will take a huge downline to reach the payouts..

This is why they state this.. :

Quote:
Of course, this doesn't include earnings from displaying banners or from referring free members on ten levels, which will help you to reach cashout even faster!

They never said that we are required to have sales in order to get paid.. that could never work..
They just said that they decided these cashout limits considering the sales posibilities instead of just referral activity..
This is why they're set so high.. but.. they're rogue.. who could say they're wrong..  Grin

IP Logged

mgbland79705

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 16th Jan, 2013 at 8:23pm

SolidSnake wrote on 16th Jan, 2013 at 6:14pm:
No you can earn just from your referrals without sales.. but it will take a huge downline to reach the payouts..

This is why they state this.. :

They never said that we are required to have sales in order to get paid.. that could never work..
They just said that they decided these cashout limits considering the sales posibilities instead of just referral activity..
This is why they're set so high.. but.. they're rogue.. who could say they're wrong..  Grin

5-cents per Diem comes up to less than $10 a year.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #11 - 17th Jan, 2013 at 2:53am

mgbland79705 wrote on 16th Jan, 2013 at 8:23pm:
5-cents per Diem comes up to less than $10 a year.

$0.05 x 30 x12 = $18..
Now if you multiply that with your refs number it gets fairly interesting..  Roll Eyes

Edited:
Actually the above equation is wrong.
Based on the new details check the correct calculation below..

« Last Edit: 30th Jan, 2013 at 5:16pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 30th Jan, 2013 at 4:57pm

Some more details on how RefBan works and pays off.

So, by purchasing banner advertising we are also promoted to Advertisers and earn double from everything for 365 days.
It's like a premium membership is included in the advertising price. And also the minimum becomes lower.

Something like a matrix hidden behind advertising so either way you don't lose on what you paid for.
Interesting.. also the 10 referral levels sound very cool too and if we keep in mind that it all comes from Wordlinx..
Smiley I'm in. Smiley

Edited:
And here are some calculations.. :

Member : $0.01 x 30 x 12 = $3.6 / year per referral
Advertiser : $0.02 x 30 x 12 = $7.2 / year per referral

Example with 30 active refs : 30 x $0.01 = $0.30 per day -> $0.30 x 30 = $9 per month -> $9 x 12 = $108 per year.
Example with 100 active refs : 100 x $0.01 = $1 per day -> $1 x 30 = $30 per month -> $30 x 12 = $360 per year.

Well, it's not too great but it has a lot of potential..
These calculations do not include commissions from sales.
« Last Edit: 30th Jan, 2013 at 5:19pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #13 - 30th Jan, 2013 at 6:41pm

What does the last line (Minimum commissions before payout) mean? Should we get advertisers as our referrals to cash out? What if all of them are just publishers? Confusing... Tongue

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #14 - 30th Jan, 2013 at 8:30pm

venkat wrote on 30th Jan, 2013 at 6:41pm:
What does the last line (Minimum commissions before payout) mean? Should we get advertisers as our referrals to cash out? What if all of them are just publishers? Confusing... Tongue

Well I guess it means that we should have 2 sales through our referrals.. I'm not sure if that's correct though.
It's kinda discouraging but I would be glad to share that expense with my refs if it would be blocking my way to cashout..  Smiley

I guess more details will come soon to clear the view.. it's still in pre-launch after all.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print