Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Balanced advertising option? (Read 97078 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Balanced advertising option?
Reply #15 - 15th Oct, 2013 at 12:40pm

By the way Snake, I saw that you finnaly managed to submit an ad at Getref (PTCsolution banner). How long did it take this time and how many credits did it cost?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #16 - 15th Oct, 2013 at 4:36pm

ruicarlov wrote on 15th Oct, 2013 at 12:40pm:
By the way Snake, I saw that you finnaly managed to submit an ad at Getref (PTCsolution banner). How long did it take this time and how many credits did it cost?

It would take me forever I guess.. so I kinda decided to kill my 6 credits for 7 days..
Oh, I miss those good old days where I could get a whole month for the same cost..

By the way, I need a scarlet-clicks referral link..
Their grid seems to be great value for money.

It's $5 / month for a ~150.000 members site..

Also some of the other advertising options they offer seem to be attractive too.
And it's a 4 year old site so it will have some loyal members we can target.

Edited:
Thanks Rui! I joined and I will purchase advertising in a few days as I'm currently upgrading the script.
« Last Edit: 15th Oct, 2013 at 6:21pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #17 - 23rd Oct, 2013 at 12:44pm

Hi guys, I'm researching for new sites to advertise the ads page on in the upcoming future.
I'll be able to add more sources soon based on my new plan for it.

Right now my attention was attracted by Clixzor, Clixten and Naidbux. Especially the first two seem to be interesting based on their price - number of members ratio. Has anyone had any experience with their advertising quality or delivering capability?

IP Logged

sophieca

I love being here!

Reply #18 - 24th Oct, 2013 at 9:25am

I would investigate further before investing in ads at Clixzor, apparently the owner stopped paying (see their forum and PTCInvestigation)

IP Logged

zhulin2
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #19 - 24th Oct, 2013 at 12:00pm

If you can share more information.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #20 - 24th Oct, 2013 at 4:03pm

zhulin2 wrote on 24th Oct, 2013 at 12:00pm:
If you can share more information.

Hello zhulin2, first of all welcome to the forum, I honestly hope you'll benefit from being here.
Therefore I'm letting you know that I removed all your other posts since they are either off-topic, either non-sense,
or spamming. I would ban your account but since you're not using a spam bot, I'm giving a chance to rethink about
your goal here.

Before starting to contribute in the discussions please spend a few moments to read the forum rules. This is your final warning..
Now back to the subject..

@sophieca
Thanks for the info, I found the post.
It seems that someone didn't learn from others' mistakes and didn't have a plan B in case of a PayPal failure..
He's also suggesting people to open disputes which means the site is going down and there's no way back up.

So, what about the other 2 programs (Clixten and Naidbux)..?
Has anybody joined them/have any info on their advertising value?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #21 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 6:43pm

Right now, I'm targeting the following PTCs mainly for advertising .. but I'm also open for recommendations.
If you are a member there please provide some additional information and I will most likely sign up under you :

Planning to join :

GrandBux
AdsEvo

Already joined :

FamilyClix
GrandMonopoly
MouseBux
UltimateClixx
Buxvertise
GrandClick
ResBux - (Owned by GlobalBux)
FuseBux
AdzPot
99centsptc
Lynkar
Clikz4Freakz
ZetaBux
OldBux
GlobalBux
GoldenClix
SilverClix
PTCRS

I would be interested in knowing Grid advertising, PTC Advertising and Fixed ad prices of any site you recommend.

Please reply to this thread with any valuable information and I'll contact you for your referral link afterwards.
REMEMBER NO REFERRAL LINKS WITHIN THE POST! Just reply with information and I'll contact you back!

Smiley
« Last Edit: 12th May, 2015 at 1:49pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #22 - 16th Dec, 2013 at 5:10am

Of the list, I'm on Ptcrs. They have 2 slots. 30 days = $4.99 and 90 days = $7.99. (It says $15 on top of the page, but the drop down shows $4.99 and $7.99 only)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #23 - 16th Dec, 2013 at 12:19pm

venkat wrote on 16th Dec, 2013 at 5:10am:
Of the list, I'm on Ptcrs. They have 2 slots. 30 days = $4.99 and 90 days = $7.99. (It says $15 on top of the page, but the drop down shows $4.99 and $7.99 only)

That's great, please PM me your PTCRS ref link.

I'll try to make them offer me a 6-Months+ deal but the 3-months at $7.99 is great too..

The good thing about grid advertising is that you order it at the current price but you benefit
from their traffic increase as the site grows larger after a couple of months! Smiley

IP Logged

sparky81
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #24 - 18th Dec, 2013 at 11:25pm

I am the mod at clikz4freakz and clixnation and 2 more on your list and Ralitsa (the owner of freakz  ) gives great deals I can get you a link if you need...????,....

Also I can put you guys on my sparkysreffs.com site, I will give you some free time there,as  im a new member here,either in form of  , link , hyper , or 125 x125 banner let me know if this helps...
« Last Edit: 18th Dec, 2013 at 11:30pm by sparky81 »  

IP Logged

sparky81
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #25 - 18th Dec, 2013 at 11:26pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Dec, 2013 at 6:43pm:
Clixten is already on my list and Naidbux seems to be going off soon.. so it's not an interesting option anymore.

So, I'm now targeting these PTCs for grid advertising :

http://www.goldenclix.com/
http://www.silverclix.com/
http://www.gladbux.com/
http://www.ptcrs.com/ - Joined..
http://www.clikz4freakz.com/

Can anybody provide me with some details on their Grid Price?
They all show $15 right now but I'm quite sure most of them just haven't edited the template's default price.
When logged in you can visit their ad grid advertise page and get the real price.

I have not already joined any of these so there is a chance to get me as your referral and benefit from my purchases.
Please reply here with any information on these and I'll contact you for your referral link afterwards.

also  http://www.clikit.org/

http://clixnation.com/

have great starter deals right now if this helps
« Last Edit: 19th Dec, 2013 at 2:21am by SolidSnake »  

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #26 - 19th Dec, 2013 at 2:43am

sparky81 wrote on 18th Dec, 2013 at 11:25pm:
I am the mod at clikz4freakz and clixnation and 2 more on your list and Ralitsa (the owner of freakz  ) gives great deals I can get you a link if you need...????,....

Also I can put you guys on my sparkysreffs.com site, I will give you some free time there,as  im a new member here,either in form of  , link , hyper , or 125 x125 banner let me know if this helps...

So, since you're a mod in those two could you please provide me with some inside info on the ad grid prices?
What is the longest duration pack available in each one and how much is it? Is there a possibility to ask for 6 months or more?
Also same question for silverclix.. since I noticed that you are a member there as well.

( Btw, Ralitsa sounds greek enough to me.. that could help with negotiations.. Tongue )

sparky81 wrote on 18th Dec, 2013 at 11:26pm:
also  http://www.clikit.org/

http://clixnation.com/

have great starter deals right now if this helps

Well, these 2 are rather new and unable offer the amount of traffic I'm interested in..
Please avoid posting referral links directly in the forum as it is against the rules, it's ok through PMs if requested.
Sorry for having to remove them..  Smiley

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #27 - 19th Dec, 2013 at 5:24am

May be you can consider Clicksia's traffic exchange. 5000 TE credits for $2.50.

745,000+ members so far, at least 20% of them should be surfing the TE. At any time there are 400 ~ 450 members online. So, you may get 5000 hits in a week.

You can contact the admin via EMS forum for a discounted package too for bulk packages.

IP Logged

venkat

Chennai, India
Reply #28 - 19th Dec, 2013 at 5:52am

Also you can check http://www.you-cubez.com/ which more or less sounds like AdGrid. I have no idea, however.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #29 - 19th Dec, 2013 at 11:53am

Well, clicksia has a good audience size but it doesn't suit the Ads page needs either..

I'm not after any traffic-exchanges due to the fact that the user just browses to the next
site by the click of a button.. waits for the timer and by the time he clicks the captcha a
new site starts to load on the same page so it's too easy (and kinda forced too..)
to browse away from the displayed site.. Plus it's also the type of people that use TEs..
Mostly freebies trying to promote their own site for free so they're unlike to invest on anything..
PTC users are a bit more spending-friendly and since most of the programs advertised
on the Ads page are PTCs the traffic is mainly targeted to them to ensure quality..

YouCubez guaranteed visitors are at $5/1000 so it's also not a good option.
Is there nobody in GoldenClix? I think I'll join it using a ptsu otherwise..

Edited:
http://www.globalbux.net/ is also another interesting option.. They don't state how many members
they have but since they say they have paid over $50.000 I can assume that their number is more
than that..
« Last Edit: 19th Dec, 2013 at 1:27pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print