Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print
PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates (Read 148365 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates
Reply #120 - 5th Sep, 2014 at 2:11pm

Well, I do have some spare funds on Payza. If you have that account that doesn't have fees for receiving money, we can just exchange.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #121 - 5th Sep, 2014 at 5:37pm

ruicarlov wrote on 5th Sep, 2014 at 2:11pm:
Well, I do have some spare funds on Payza. If you have that account that doesn't have fees for receiving money, we can just exchange.

Hmm.. That is a nice idea but unfortunately, I don't think it would work..

I have a business Payza account and when I browse to the fees page, it says : 2.50 % + €0.25 EUR when receiving money.
It doesn't specify payment or simple transfer so my best guess is that it's the same for both.

Also currently my contract with Payza has the term that when I receive a payment the money stays locked in my Payza account for a week before I can actually access and use it, so this might not be any different for simple transfers as well..

So, there's no gain in the time factor as well.. if you could recommend another program though that would be cool.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #122 - 11th Sep, 2014 at 4:12pm

Traffic keeps dropping.. pff.. what is wrong with this inudstry?!?
Anyways, I've added another PTC campaign on MyFreeShares to help boost it up a little bit using a reliable source.
Let's see how it will go and how much traffic it can deliver over time.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #123 - 16th Oct, 2014 at 2:29am

So, here's a little heads up on the Ads page traffic..

With the Probux, FuseBux, Cashadda, Globalbux fiaskos the site experienced a large traffic drop.
These sites had been delivering ~1000 visitors each before they died..

So, I'm already researching available options to get it back up as close to or above 10000 daily visitors.

I've already extended expired campaigns on Scarlet-Clicks, Bucks247 and added new campaigns on Paidverts.
I have added a 1000hits per day campaign on YouGetProfit.
I have added a 7 day fixed ad on Cashadda (using spare funds in my account there).

I am planning to add MouseBux, FamilyClix and GrandMonopoly to my list since they seem to meet my needs on a good price/quantity ratio. (I've already joined MouseBux and waiting for their "Happy Hour" promo tomorrow)

If someone is a member on FamilyClix or GrandMonopoly please PM me your referral link (I will join through the first one that does so).

Also if someone knows how many clicks BuxVertise delivers through their Grid advertising that would be nice to let me know.
All in all, I will try to find alternative sources as we go, and suggestions are always welcome as well.
(Keeping in mind that I try to stick to less than $0.0005/visitor ratio though).

Smiley a lot to all of the advertisers that support the site!  Smiley

Edited:
We have already added FamilyClix, MouseBux and GrandMonopoly in our sources list.
« Last Edit: 20th Oct, 2014 at 2:36pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #124 - 19th Oct, 2014 at 3:06pm

Some more PTCBox.Me Ads page traffic updates :
  • A 1-Month testing MouseBux Grid Ad campaign has been added.
  • A 1-Year GrandMonopoly Grid Ad campaign has been added.
  • A 2000 visitors/day - YouGetProfit PTP Ad campaign has been added.
  • A 500 visitors/day - AdzPot PTC Ad campaign has been added.
  • Cashadda has been shutdown so we have removed it from our sources list.
  • SilverClix monthly traffic has dropped below the acceptable levels that justify its price, so we will not renew our campaign there unless they reduce their prices.

We are still aiming towards adding FamilyClix in our sources list.
« Last Edit: 20th Oct, 2014 at 2:35pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #125 - 20th Oct, 2014 at 2:34pm

A Grid advertising campaign for 1 month has been purchased on FamilyClix.
If it proves to be good at delivering I'll contact admin for a larger than 1 month deal.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #126 - 29th Oct, 2014 at 12:58am

Looks like the last few campaigns did the work nicely!
This week's daily average was above the goal of 10.000 daily visitors!

A lot of campaigns are to expire during november so I'll do my best to figure out which sources will be worth keeping and which ones should be removed based on their price/performance ratio. I have accumulated some funds to renew the good ones so let's see how it will go. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #127 - 31st Oct, 2014 at 12:00am

Ok, we've just suffered our first database crash due to a bizarrely huge table there and that was the one logging the visitors hits..
It seems that I hadn't deleted any records since the initial launch date (2013-07-27) so after ~3.424.290 entries the table went BOOM!  Undecided

So, I decided to remove old records (I was actually emotionally attached to those records so it was indeed tough..) earlier than 2014-01-01 and I'll probably create a routine that cleans that table up, at the end of each month to avoid any such crashes in the future..

Thankfully the damage caused was not too big and it sums up to some weird looking visitor statistics and the absence of hit records for about 4 hours until I realized what happened and how to fix it.. that sucks cause today we definitely crossed 10.000 visitors but only ~7000 will show in records..

Here is a screenshot of when it happened and how long it lasted :

A lesson learned the hard way..  Feeling beat up

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #128 - 3rd Nov, 2014 at 8:13pm

CashNHits, Lynkar and Bucks247 have been extended for 2 months (until the end of the year).

LegacyClix renewal has been postponed because we might use the funds on a more reliable source like adzpot.
Resbux suffers from a huge drop due to not preventing members from using adblock which causes us to lose 2/3 of the actual traffic they deliver so it is postponed until we have an update from their admin that proper measures have been taken.

Our 2 months report has been updated along with other traffic details in the ad submission page.

Just for the record we would like to share our own experience with our own banner spots on our Ads page :

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #129 - 20th Nov, 2014 at 12:00pm

Ok, time for another traffic update.. so here we go.. :

MouseBux has proven to be a great source of traffic in terms of price/delivery ratio achieving to deliver 22553 within a month at the price of $9 which equals to $0,0004/hit and is a pretty fair price for such a new PTC site.

On the other hand FamilyClix was only able to deliver 7552 hits at the price of $8 which is almost equal to $0,0010/hit so we let go of advertising there for now.

Our Clixnation campaign reports that it has delivered 50636 hits at the price of $20 (6 months Grid) which would be cool if it was actually true.. In fact the past few months it has been delivering ~2000 visitors / month which means it has the ad-blocking issue of PTCEvolution scripts that wastes most of the traffic and therefore it is not a good choice for now. I'll contact the admin and let him know about it and maybe we will try it again in the future.

ResBux admin has not reported any update on the same issue so we also leave that out until further notice.

Paiverts is delivering more and more traffic over time as we are running more and more campaigns there so it's becoming a good source.
Yougetprofit and adzpot are also delivering good traffic with great prices in big amounts.

So, all in all, over time we stick to the most reliable sources and keep working more with them.
The traffic sources page has been updated.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #130 - 5th Dec, 2014 at 2:04pm

Fresh update on the ads page traffic :

AdsClickers is gone as a site so it is removed from our list.
FamilyClix suffers from the adblock issue on their grid and a very small part of the traffic it promises so it is not a good source to keep for now.
ResBux have not replied with an update on the same issue so we'll also leave them out as well.
Clixnation is inacessible so it is also removed.
LegacyCix and GoldenClix are a bit expensive to extend right now so we'll extend them as soon as get some pending payments from some sites.

Good news:

We have initiated a fixed ad campaign for a month on UltimateClixx.
We have extended our grid ad on ClixBox.
We now use YGP advertising even more extensively receiving more than 2000 visitors daily from them.

Either way beside the negative events our monthly traffic was still increased during November which means things are still well.

We'll now work our way to re-add GoldenClix&LegacyClix back to our active sources with the longest-possible-term campaigns.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #131 - 10th Dec, 2014 at 11:10pm

Well, since sales are going rather well on our promo, I've added a 3 Months campaign on GoldenClix and also added a second campaign on MouseBux to boost things up a bit! Smiley

The traffic details have been updated.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #132 - 8th Jan, 2015 at 7:06am

So, it's been a while since I've posted an update due to the limited time I was online..
Still, I kept on extending campaigns normally plus adding a few new ones.

Now here's a quick update on our traffic :

MouseBux has been a good traffic provider and we'll keep running 2 grid campaigns there at the same time.

Clixten gird has been dropped down as an option due to delivering very low traffic lately but we'll soon purchase PTC advertising there as their PTC prices are great in high volume packages such as 50000 clicks @ $15.

Clixbox is also a rather cheap option and we will keep on running 2 grid campaigns there at the same time up until 28th of February!

UltimateClixx fixed ad is going great so we've extended it for another month.

Bucks247 is still one of our favorite option due to delivering great amounts of traffic at really low prices, so we are also running 2 grid campaigns at the same time on a long term basis.

CashNHits grid has been extended for another 2 months as it still has a good delivery/price ratio.

Lynkar is removed from our list as it is not delivering good amounts of traffic for its prices.

On AdzPot we still have enough credits to run a PTC ad campaign some more time but it seems that their traffic has been decreasing a lot lately.

And of course Paidverts is so great that we keep adding more and more campaigns at the same time increasing the daily traffic we receive from them over time.

The traffic stats page has been updated to list all our current campaigns.

Here is the latest two months report :

« Last Edit: 8th Jan, 2015 at 4:07pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #133 - 8th Jan, 2015 at 11:45am

If my campaigns are anything to go by, traffic delivery on Paidverts is extremely slow. Of course, the cost is actually zero, since we get it all in daily ad issues.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #134 - 8th Jan, 2015 at 3:46pm

ruicarlov wrote on 8th Jan, 2015 at 11:45am:
If my campaigns are anything to go by, traffic delivery on Paidverts is extremely slow. Of course, the cost is actually zero, since we get it all in daily ad issues.

Well, that's true.. I've been receiving ~50 hits daily from them running 1-2 campaigns..
Now I'll add a few more so I'll see if that makes any difference even when it comes to repeatable visitors.

Edited:
Btw, I've just realised that I forgot to update the latest two months traffic report so I did so in my previous post..
« Last Edit: 8th Jan, 2015 at 4:09pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
Send Topic Print