Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Send Topic Print
PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates (Read 149054 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates
Reply #75 - 17th Mar, 2014 at 6:53pm

ruicarlov wrote on 17th Mar, 2014 at 4:45pm:
Snake, it seems your Bucks24/7 account was deleted for inactivity. Are you not using it anymore as a traffic source?

I've sent them a support ticket and they will probably bring it back.

My campaign there ends on May so I didn't check in for sometime now..
However I've checked with my trackers and I'm receiving traffic from them normally even as inactive.

I'll try to set a day each month to log in every single program I'm using so that I prevent my accounts
from being inactivated.. It kinda sucks to get removed from a site when you are only investing money in it..

This rule is against their own benefit.. there should be some middle path instead of just getting an account disabled.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #76 - 18th Mar, 2014 at 2:07am

Update on Bucks247..

Quote:
Dear SolidSnake,

thank you very much for your message. I have searched for your specified username and email address but I was unable to find your account. Our system automatically deletes inactive accounts as per our Terms of Service and I am not able to restore accounts which have been deleted because of inactivity. You are free to register a new account with another email address but that is all I can offer. Please take my apologies.

"Also is there any way for us to automatically get notified when we have not logged in for a long time through email?"
Unfortunately this kind of feature is not available as of now. However, in order to avoid your account from being deleted please click 1 Advertisement once every 3 months. Just logging in to your account will not mark your account as active.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning Bucks 24/7 please do not hesitate to contact us by sending another support ticket.

Best Regards,
Tim
Bucks 24/7 support

Just quoting it all for everyone to be aware of the situation there..

Not only I have to log in but also to click ads to keep my account and they can't even restore it?!?
That's pretty messed up support in my opinion...

Hopefully I can still rejoin under rui again..
The funny thing is that my campaign is still active there as I'm still receiving visitors from them normally..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #77 - 18th Mar, 2014 at 4:21pm

You were never under me. I signed up under you a month ago, but yesterday I had no upline and asked support about it. The admin told me your account had been deleted. That's why I posted that message.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #78 - 18th Mar, 2014 at 4:23pm

ruicarlov wrote on 18th Mar, 2014 at 4:21pm:
You were never under me. I signed up under you a month ago, but yesterday I had no upline and asked support about it. The admin told me your account had been deleted. That's why I posted that message.

Well, maybe this time I'll join under you and return the favor... lol
Either way I'm not sure they offer purchase commissions, do they?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #79 - 18th Mar, 2014 at 4:31pm

Yes, they have starting on 1%.
They've got also some interesting memberships that I haven't seen anywhere else. Affiliate membership ($25/year), where you get 10% of the downline's purchases and upgrades, while the click value remains the same for you, and Advertiser membership ($25/year), where all deposits get 10% bonus.

I believe I already talked about these when we were discussing strategies for ConstantBux.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #80 - 20th Mar, 2014 at 1:01am

NerdBux is removed from the incoming traffic sources for the Ads page as disqualified due to the recent problems they faced and the change of ownership which marks it as a non reliable deal.. thankfully my campaign there ended on 18th of March and I delayed the renewal so there was no loss in terms of traffic days..

On the other hand I ordered one month of Grid advertising on LegacyClix to fill the gap.
It seems to be delivering good amounts of traffic for its size.

We'll see how good the results will be after a full month and decid whether it's worth renewing or not.
Unfortunately SilverClix admin denied my request for a larger than one month grid deal so it may have to wait,
before it gets added to my list.

I've also contacted ClixNation admin for a good deal.
Let's see how this one will go.. Smiley

Edited:
Also I forgot to mention that I added one month of grid advertising on Cashadda.com as well..
I felt like pushing the Ads page one more step ahead to make the offers even more appealing. Smiley
« Last Edit: 20th Mar, 2014 at 1:42am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #81 - 20th Mar, 2014 at 1:56pm

There are rumours about JJ hoovering around these "closely connected" sites to Nerdbux. Better keep an eye out just in case there's some truth to them.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #82 - 20th Mar, 2014 at 5:02pm

ruicarlov wrote on 20th Mar, 2014 at 1:56pm:
There are rumours about JJ hoovering around these "closely connected" sites to Nerdbux. Better keep an eye out just in case there's some truth to them.

Sure, I know he's been there as well.. but I only purchased one month of advertising and I mainly used my earnings there,
so there's not much to lose anyway.. Smiley

IP Logged

sparky81
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #83 - 21st Mar, 2014 at 7:07pm

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Mar, 2014 at 1:01am:
NerdBux is removed from the incoming traffic sources for the Ads page as disqualified due to the recent problems they faced and the change of ownership which marks it as a non reliable deal.. thankfully my campaign there ended on 18th of March and I delayed the renewal so there was no loss in terms of traffic days..

hey snake lomg time...lolz .how are you,hey i see your looking for a deal at clixnation well i am a mod there also,and at resbux,and c4f,and you know all the others i mod at..so i can get u a bulk deal im sure...

On the other hand I ordered one month of Grid advertising on LegacyClix to fill the gap.
It seems to be delivering good amounts of traffic for its size.

We'll see how good the results will be after a full month and decid whether it's worth renewing or not.
Unfortunately SilverClix admin denied my request for a larger than one month grid deal so it may have to wait,
before it gets added to my list.

I've also contacted ClixNation admin for a good deal.
Let's see how this one will go.. Smiley

Edited:
Also I forgot to mention that I added one month of grid advertising on Cashadda.com as well..
I felt like pushing the Ads page one more step ahead to make the offers even more appealing. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #84 - 9th Apr, 2014 at 12:40am

Well, since nerdbux is off and GoldenClix may start reducing the traffic I decided to add Lynkar and 99CentsPTC to my incoming traffic sources.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #85 - 22nd Apr, 2014 at 5:28pm

Probux, LegacyClix and Cashadda campaigns have been extended for another month..
I've just noticed that OldBux disappeared a few weeks ago and for just 1 day I missed my chance to open a dispute.. Censored..  Smiley

I'll check out the rest of the sources and probably add SilverClix in my list soon.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #86 - 23rd Apr, 2014 at 5:41pm

I realized that a downside to Bucks247 AdGrid is that you can't know how many hits you get.
I even sent a support ticket about it, and the admin told me Buxhost still hasn't implemented that option, which means even the admin can't see it.  Embarrassed

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #87 - 23rd Apr, 2014 at 6:10pm

ruicarlov wrote on 23rd Apr, 2014 at 5:41pm:
I realized that a downside to Bucks247 AdGrid is that you can't know how many hits you get.
I even sent a support ticket about it, and the admin told me Buxhost still hasn't implemented that option, which means even the admin can't see it.  Embarrassed

Well, since I use my own tracker I can see that I receive ~350 visitors from them daily with 1 ad grid link.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #88 - 23rd Apr, 2014 at 11:24pm

When you're promoting something from your site you can get that kind of data. When you promote something that doesn't belong to you, it can get trickier.
Still, thanks for info. Now I have an idea how much it gets.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #89 - 24th Apr, 2014 at 11:19am

ruicarlov wrote on 23rd Apr, 2014 at 11:24pm:
When you're promoting something from your site you can get that kind of data. When you promote something that doesn't belong to you, it can get trickier.
Still, thanks for info. Now I have an idea how much it gets.

Indeed..
Well you can still use custom trackers but you need to be careful to see if it is allowed by their terms..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Send Topic Print