Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 548020 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #555 - 16th Mar, 2016 at 5:31am

ruicarlov wrote on 15th Mar, 2016 at 11:04pm:
But they do have a point. They're not saying all members do is complaining, but it's true  that when share earnings jumped 10000%, everyone kept silent, but as soon as they slowed down again, people start questioning them immediately.

If you look at the earnings from MTV, things don't go hot and cold overnight. They tend to fluctuate a lot but it tends to average in a general upwards direction. And if something does change in a big way they usually know about why and it is usually tied to a big investor doing things.

We got no explanation about this from YGP even though they would know and have the data if it were a big player or many big players. An explanation like this would calm people down since it is rational. Going hot for weeks and then absolutely cold is not rational statistically unless there is an anomaly and it would be wise for them to explain. Instead we get their usual flippancy and disrespect to the people that are putting food on their tables which has been turning me off for quite some time. Why would I trust a site that does something like this knowing the industry's bad reputation for drawing people in with ponzi like returns?

If it is something as innocent as bad management communications then it is still not something I want to trust my money to until I get better insight. The investment dollar is limited for me and I need to be cautious. I'm willing to trust them with their dollars but not any more of mine. Even if those dollars are coming from other sites. The tone of their communications is sending a red flag for me in a big way. Almost like they know something but are not willing to tell us

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #556 - 16th Mar, 2016 at 12:32pm

YGP is not MTV, and it never was. MTV operates on transparency, meaning we can all see who bought what, and for how much. All information about deposits/withdrawal/profits is available for people to see.
Most PTC sites don't disclose that kind of information. You can of course point out that they should progress in that direction, and it's a valid opinion, but berating YGP for not providing information about a big player like in MTV seems a bit of a stretch, since the principles and modus operandi of the companies are different.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #557 - 16th Mar, 2016 at 5:39pm

ruicarlov wrote on 16th Mar, 2016 at 12:32pm:
YGP is not MTV, and it never was. MTV operates on transparency, meaning we can all see who bought what, and for how much. All information about deposits/withdrawal/profits is available for people to see.
Most PTC sites don't disclose that kind of information. You can of course point out that they should progress in that direction, and it's a valid opinion, but berating YGP for not providing information about a big player like in MTV seems a bit of a stretch, since the principles and modus operandi of the companies are different.

Yes, you are right. MTVs transparency is the exception, definitely not the norm, but they can use that to explain big swings. My main point is that with such dramatic swings they should have a better explanation. Instead we get a half sarcastic answer saying we are a bunch of complainers that should do more work and give them more of our cash and that they never heard any complaining when things were good.

As a more serious investor than average in this industry, is this supposed to encourage me to invest when my money can go to any of a dozen sites?

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #558 - 17th Mar, 2016 at 1:09pm

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Mar, 2016 at 5:39pm:
Instead we get a half sarcastic answer saying we are a bunch of complainers that should do more work and give them more of our cash and that they never heard any complaining when things were good.

I think you might be reading too much into that answer. Yes, they joked a bit about that complaining, but I think the rest it's purely in your head. I read the message and couldn't find that kind of subtext or intent.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #559 - 17th Mar, 2016 at 4:42pm

moneymarketing,

rui does have a point. I'm not even sure if the owner's native language is English to begin with.

And there were times in the past that you did let your emotions get the best of you thinking "the owner is out to get you or something" only to eventually either realize that the program was better than you originally thought once cooler heads prevailed or that it was even your own mistake.

So whatever decision you make on the program, make sure it's based on merit.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #560 - 17th Mar, 2016 at 7:16pm

ruicarlov wrote on 17th Mar, 2016 at 1:09pm:
I think you might be reading too much into that answer. Yes, they joked a bit about that complaining, but I think the rest it's purely in your head. I read the message and couldn't find that kind of subtext or intent.

It is more the general tone that I have witnessed from the forum for a while now. Plus the fact they erase messages they don't like. I made a pretty innocent comment on their boards that they erased for no good reason

It is not a big deal but you never know who you are turning off with that kind of thing. I've seen sites go down for less

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #561 - 17th Mar, 2016 at 9:08pm

I meant well when I posted the admin's response in the forum, didn't mean to add fuel to the fire.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #562 - 18th Mar, 2016 at 7:32am

dansbanners wrote on 17th Mar, 2016 at 9:08pm:
I meant well when I posted the admin's response in the forum, didn't mean to add fuel to the fire.

Don't blame yourself. This has been building in me for a while and this was a chance for me to vent

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #563 - 19th Mar, 2016 at 5:35pm

Well, I was paid within 24 hours of requesting, so that is good. And yes, I have changed my plan about cashing out but not by a lot. I will probably cash out to 150% of my payza deposit. That would work out to $60 before clawbacks.

The money will be used to buy shares in FC which I have already done.

The rest of the funds will be reinvested in RR's and when that maxes out then maybe cash to save for the next upgrade level

So I'm still on board. I'll let YGP fund my FC ventures though since I need to make back what I've spent in YGP

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #564 - 19th Apr, 2016 at 12:05pm

Is it just me or the "Statistics" tab is generally not working again on YGP?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #565 - 19th Apr, 2016 at 8:31pm

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Apr, 2016 at 12:05pm:
Is it just me or the "Statistics" tab is generally not working again on YGP?

It's working for me. Adobe flash(I think it's Adobe) just had an update recently. I am not able to get them on my iPhone though so if you are doing it via phone I'm not surprised it isn't working

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #566 - 30th Apr, 2016 at 7:23pm

Interesting. I just noticed at YGP. With the platinum upgrade for $250 you are allowed 2000 RRs. you get paid .008 for their clicks. The infinity upgrade costs $500 but you are only allowed to have 2500 RRs. You do get paid .01 per click but there is not much incentive to move up for double the money.

Then you go to infinity+ for $900 and you can have 8000 referrals. This isn't completely consistent. It would be more consistent if the infinity upgrade was around 4000 referrals.

So I assume they did this to discourage members from going infinity but this will encourage many to start cashing out as a full RR platinum member at 2000 RRs and at least hold their cash outside the site until they want to go infinity+ on a bonus cash promotion

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #567 - 31st May, 2016 at 11:18am

I guess it's recycling time again..  Grin
Thankfully this time I was expecting it and have enough funds in my purchase balance.  Cool

I think I need to track down how often this happens in order to always be prepared, but also to calculate the recycling fees in a long term basis..  Money eyes

Edited:
Speaking of tracking, I just checked the last time it happened to me in this thread and it was 2016-02-23, so this time they lasted 3 months and a few days.
I also missed a few clicking days this month so maybe that plays a part.. We'll know about it in.. I guess.. 3 months.. Smiley
« Last Edit: 31st May, 2016 at 11:33am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #568 - 31st May, 2016 at 7:18pm

So, since I can't cashout anymore due to hitting my Payza-ROI limits on YGP, and because I had some funds sitting in my purchase balanced due to previous cashout deductions, plus because they are currently running a nice promo, I've decided to deposit another $20 and grab another 75 rented referrals there reaching 175 RRs and 122 DRs.

This way I'll be improving my earning rates there from now on plus it will enable me to cashout again for a while (more deposits will follow in order to extend them all).

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #569 - 1st Jun, 2016 at 12:00am

SolidSnake wrote on 31st May, 2016 at 11:18am:
http://i.imgur.com/1IiSvk0.jpg

I guess it's recycling time again..  Grin
Thankfully this time I was expecting it and have enough funds in my purchase balance.  Cool

I think I need to track down how often this happens in order to always be prepared, but also to calculate the recycling fees in a long term basis..  Money eyes

Edited:
Speaking of tracking, I just checked the last time it happened to me in this thread and it was 2016-02-23, so this time they lasted 3 months and a few days.
I also missed a few clicking days this month so maybe that plays a part.. We'll know about it in.. I guess.. 3 months.. Smiley

Ya.....no comment. It seems no matter how many R referrals I get I can't get over the 1200 click mark. I've had 1200 RRs and 1500 RRs and the line has been consistent. I'm not adding more money. They let me share the 'deal' or this will stagnate  Angry

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60
Send Topic Print