Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 548039 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #600 - 16th Jul, 2016 at 1:14pm

Sorry to hear that SS. Are you sure it wasn't a misunderstanding somewhere? If not, then if I were you, I wouldn't give them any more money.

Or it could be just a temporary glitch? Wait and the check the balance again.

Or maybe it had something to do with that you just got your money back from paypal?
« Last Edit: 16th Jul, 2016 at 1:21pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #601 - 16th Jul, 2016 at 6:03pm

SolidSnake wrote on 16th Jul, 2016 at 1:32am:
Well, I have 200 RRs and only the 50 ones are going to require extension in 75 days..
The rest expire after 150 days so I guess that's enough time to collect the amount..
I was planning on getting another 50 just to be at the 250 maxed threshold before the price goes up a bit.

This way I could max my potential out though now I'm not too sure I want to actually try..

My best guess is that I'm not the only one that will be in trouble due to this measure so complains and people giving up will most likely start showing up soon..

Since people that invested such amounts have already made some profits on the site and just got their initial investment fully refunded by PayPal will not bother risking more money by depositing it in YGP...

When people are not obliged to re-invest the site can't force them to by such means.. It's the site that needs the people, not the people that need the site anymore...

If someone has invested large amount through Payza in the meantime though.. he may be forced to compromise with their terms.

yes, this is what many site don't realize and what MTV is failing to realize. They pull something and then they expect people to put more money in since they have taken all that they had. They don't think people have options for some reason

They may be better than average but the other site didn't take my money even though they pay a little less. At least they pay!

People will do the math and there is enough competition around that they will spend their money where they feel they get the best return. Marc may wonder why we aren't advertising PV. Why would I when I can advertise a site like CS and know they won't get swapped. Those swaps reflect on my reputation as well. I don't want to be sending people to a site that pulls gotcha moves

So about your YGP RR's won't they just go dead after a while even before they need extending? You will probably need to recycle them won't you?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #602 - 16th Jul, 2016 at 7:03pm

Well here's exactly what I said.. I think it's pretty detailed..:

Quote:
Hello there, I've read the post regarding the PayPal refunds and since it's really hard for me to fund my Payza account due to my country's capital controls and limitations, I'd pick plan B from the list of options.

So, in my case, can I just stop withdrawing any money from my YGP balance, till I collect the amount of the refunds in my main balance and ask you to retract it?

My YGP transactions that were refunded are the following:

ID:***************** - Amount: $100
ID:***************** - Amount: $104

So, my YGP total to pay is $204.

According to my calculations it will take me 3-4 months to collect that amount in my main balance.

So, is it alright if I pick this route and keep clicking and managing my refs without withdrawing anything to collect the amount and pay you back in order to re-enable my withdrawals for the future?

And their reply was:
Quote:
Hello.

I have deducted $200 from your account balance.
Thanks for support.

Unless they only read or understood the first sentence I think they kind of rushed to proceed.. Smiley

Maybe I shouldn't say "I'd pick" but "I'd like to ask about" but I think the result would be the same.. Anyways..

As for recycling I have ~$3 in my purchase balance and it will be like $7 more to recycle 200 refs.. I could afford to deposit that if there is potential in continuing working on the site.. It's kind of a pity to let go because the RRs still pay well and I also have 126 DRs there too..

It can still be profitable in the long term even after covering the negative balance.. before the refs expiring..
Well... we'll see how it goes from now on.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #603 - 16th Jul, 2016 at 9:29pm

Yes, that is the problem I get with them too.

They always seem to 'misunderstand' what I said....always in their favor of course  Roll Eyes

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #604 - 21st Sep, 2016 at 2:32am

Well, I've stayed almost active on YGP all this time since the time the negated my balance and it did pay off so my debt is now halfed to -$100 from -$200 that it was 2 months ago, so the 3rd anniversary promo kind of convinced me to reinvest another $100 in order to extend/recycle my refs there.

The awkward thing is that they were recently hitting an average of 2.25 lately so the earnings were increased dramatically.

Since I was standing with 200 RRs I decided to grab the promo that grants me another 50 to reach my 250 RRs goal (before the prices climb higher) plus the 15% bonus was good enough to help me with recycling and extending them.

If things go as nicely as they have been going until now I'll quickly remove my debt and start earning again.

During November they usually run another promo (I think it's another anniversary - twickerz maybe) so I'll then consider my future on YGP including my membership extension or even upgrade for another year.

If FamilyClix keeps on paying off, it will help me build 2 good income streams on both sites in 2 months from now.
Let's see how this one goes. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #605 - 22nd Sep, 2016 at 4:58pm

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Sep, 2016 at 2:32am:
The awkward thing is that they were recently hitting an average of 2.25 lately so the earnings were increased dramatically.

Average over 2? I wonder if there are 1st class bots and 2nd class bots....
When you're Silver member, bots click more than when you're gold?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #606 - 22nd Sep, 2016 at 6:13pm

ruicarlov wrote on 22nd Sep, 2016 at 4:58pm:
Average over 2? I wonder if there are 1st class bots and 2nd class bots....
When you're Silver member, bots click more than when you're gold?

I think that's the way it works at clixten  Grin

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #607 - 22nd Sep, 2016 at 8:34pm

I've noticed that usually when I miss a day, RRs work double time during the next ones.. Cheesy

Right now I've just went through a recycling phase, so I'll need a few days to get back to normal now and monitor them..

But there were days that I was hitting 450 clicks with just 200 refs.. that was really inspiring.. I'll let you know if I notice anything similar from now on..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #608 - 22nd Sep, 2016 at 11:03pm

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd Sep, 2016 at 6:13pm:
I think that's the way it works at clixten  Grin

As long as I'm benefiting from the "1 million PTC's for $100" purchase and promoting the PTP's in there, I've got good things to say about the program. And I still have 85K credits remaining from that order (i.e. purchased last November).

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #609 - 23rd Sep, 2016 at 7:58pm

dansbanners wrote on 22nd Sep, 2016 at 11:03pm:
As long as I'm benefiting from the "1 million PTC's for $100" purchase and promoting the PTP's in there, I've got good things to say about the program. And I still have 85K credits remaining from that order (i.e. purchased last November).

Yes, it is still beneficial. It's just a little bit disappointing

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #610 - 27th Sep, 2016 at 1:44am

BTW, average is still climbing day by day on YGP:

It's currently at 1.8 (250refs/450clicks), so let's see how far it will go..

My debt is reduced to ~$90 so hopefully, it won't take long before I'll start earning again there. Smiley
« Last Edit: 4th Nov, 2016 at 1:54pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #611 - 1st Oct, 2016 at 2:20pm

Well.. the RR clicks stabilized between 380~440 but yesterday I've missed 2 clicks so I won't get credited today.

Normally when this happens I get a raise for the following few days, like the system is trying to counterbalance the day's loss.

So let's see if any records will be broken tomorrow.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #612 - 4th Oct, 2016 at 2:03pm

Well, I got a new high score only not as high as expected.. but well.. more than before is always welcome.
First day after the missed one I got 455 clicks and the second one 463 clicks.
463 equals to an average of ~1.85 which is fair enough..

Let's see if it will keep climbing..
« Last Edit: 11th Oct, 2016 at 10:56pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #613 - 6th Oct, 2016 at 4:55pm

And YES!

Yesterday my refs hit an average of 2 again!

The debt dropped down to less than $75 now, so if it keeps up it will take a month and a few days to reduce it to zero and start earning again.

That's right when my membership expires though so I'll have to reconsider my upgrading path..

Hopefully they'll run a promo by that time so I'll get better value for money than normal.
« Last Edit: 4th Nov, 2016 at 1:53pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #614 - 11th Oct, 2016 at 11:20pm

Btw, I got another high score (508 clicks or AVG 2.032), 4 days ago on YGP but RRs stabilized around 450 again.

Oh, and YGP re-opened the forum avatars setting so we can now update our avatars there again. Smiley
« Last Edit: 4th Nov, 2016 at 1:53pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 60
Send Topic Print