ClixSense News (Read 155827 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: ClixSense News
Reply #30 - 21st Jul, 2015 at 11:16pm

Well, today I received another 2 surveys and for the first time in my ClixSense history I made it to complete the daily checklist..  Grin
Yep! I've earned $1.08 + $0.0543 bonus due to it and I'm one step closer to cashing out.  Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #31 - 22nd Jul, 2015 at 3:39pm

Good. Every little bit helps! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #32 - 30th Jul, 2015 at 8:39am

Quote:
***IMPORTANT*** New Cashout Policy
29 Jul 2015 05:33 pm
Members please read this as it is very important.

Currently we process electronic cashouts two times a week. Monday and Friday afternoon and the cashouts are completed before 5PM EST. In an effort to try and streamline this process we are now changing this to one time a week on Wednesday afternoon before 5PM EST. This change is going into effect immediately and we will not process cashouts again until Wednesday August 5th. This means cashouts will NOT be processed this Friday July 31st or Monday August 3rd.

We realize this may be an inconvenience to those members who do cashout 2 times a week but we feel this change makes good sense. As our business model continues to change from a PTC to a rewards network the work behind the scenes that we do is also increasing. We feel we can be more productive by processing cashouts just one time a week instead of two.

This change does not effect those members who elect to receive their cashouts by check. This will remain one time a month and processed on or before the 10th.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you but please understand this is a change we must make.

Thank you
Jim Grago

That works for me. I only get paid once every two weeks at work

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #33 - 30th Jul, 2015 at 2:42pm

It also helps the company as well.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #34 - 31st Jul, 2015 at 1:16am

Quote:
EDIT: I just noticed this little angry guy in the beginning of the post. I guess my images were off when I posted so I don't know how he got there  Dont know

Angrydansbanners wrote on 30th Jul, 2015 at 2:42pm:
It also helps the company as well.

Yes, I don't think they would have done it if it didn't gain them a significant benefit. I often did wonder why they paid twice weekly when they didn't really need to and many companies pay net 30
« Last Edit: 1st Aug, 2015 at 3:58pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #35 - 31st Jul, 2015 at 2:39pm

Yes, they're also looking at it from a practical perspective.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #36 - 25th Nov, 2015 at 9:06am

Quote:
New Affiliate Commissions Coming Soon and New Cashout Procedures
24 Nov 2015 05:19 pm
Members, we are making some big changes to our cashout procedures. Many months ago when we changed the cashouts to once a week it seemed like a great idea at the time. But as ClixSense continues to grow so does the amount of cashouts we send. So, effective immediately we will begin processing cashouts every business day. This means we will process cashouts Monday thru Friday unless there is a US holiday during the week as cashouts will not be processed on recognized US holidays and we WILL NOT process cashouts on the weekends. For example this Thursday November 26th is Thanksgiving and no cashouts will be done.

The cashout procedure will work as follows:

Each morning we will review cashouts and at that time approximately 30% of all cashouts will be processed on that day. There will be times when we will process all cashouts in one day but that depends on how many are pending. There is no cutoff time and we are not setting a time when they will be done, but they will be processed each morning.

**Please note** - You will not be permitted to cashout more than 1 time a week. You can however still add funds to your cashout while it's still pending.

This does not mean if you cashout on Monday morning that you will receive your cashout on Monday morning. Your cashout will be entered in the pending queue to be processed and will be done in the order it's received.

Also, this process does not affect those users who elect to receive a check or for those members from USA or Canada who must first go through our address verification process and receive their first cashout by check. Checks are still sent one time a month and will be processed on or before the 10th of each month.

We have already approved and sent several thousand pending cashouts today.

New affiliate signup commissions
Starting on November 30th we are increasing our affiliate signup commissions up to 300%. Yep you heard me right, a huge increase in our affiliate signup commission structure. We will make another announcement later this week on this massive increase with complete details so please watch for another announcement.

Stay tuned for even more "Holiday Promotions" we have planned for the month of December.

We truly appreciate your support and wish you continued success here at ClixSense.

The ClixSense Team

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #37 - 25th Nov, 2015 at 4:08pm

I particularly like this part: Smiley
Quote:
New affiliate signup commissions
Starting on November 30th we are increasing our affiliate signup commissions up to 300%. Yep you heard me right, a huge increase in our affiliate signup commission structure.

And this: Cool
Quote:
We will make another announcement later this week on this massive increase with complete details so please watch for another announcement.

Stay tuned for even more "Holiday Promotions" we have planned for the month of December.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #38 - 25th Nov, 2015 at 9:32pm

dansbanners wrote on 25th Nov, 2015 at 4:08pm:
I particularly like this part: Smiley
And this: Cool

I guess after their initial testing they realized that this brought back more than it cost them. The concept of getting back more than you give works here then

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #39 - 1st Dec, 2015 at 7:11pm

This isn't quite as good as they implied from their original email and there does seem to be more difficulty with compliance but it was better than it was.

The difference means this to me: I was going to run out and blast a campaign at them the minute this was released but now I don't feel the need to rush. I'll stick with my usual plan and test this in my regular order of things. If it pays off then fine, I'll work up from there

Quote:
New Affiliate Signup Commissions
1 Dec 2015 12:03 pm
Members last week we told you that we were increasing our affiliate signup commissions for active referrals you get. Please read the new policy below.

New Signup Commission policy:

Effective today, Tuesday December 1st 2015 the following changes will take place with our Affiliate Signup Commission structure.

Free members: Under the new promotion you will now earn $0.10 for every referral that signs up from one of the top tier countries listed below, or $0.05 from all other countries. Previously this was $0.05 for all countries.

Premium members: Under the new promotion you will now earn $0.30 for every referral that signs up from one of the top tier countries listed below, or $0.10 from all other countries. Previously this was $0.10 for all countries.

Top Tier Countries:

Australia
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Chile
China
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Malaysia
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States

*Due to some members who try to abuse our system and create multiple fake accounts or use PTSU we are no longer going to pay affiliate signup commissions instantly. Instead these commissions will be paid whenever certain conditions have been met but not earlier than 10 days after the signup date.

These conditions include, but are not limited to, performing at least 3 actions on 3 distinct (different) days. We cannot reveal more than this to avoid abuse. Simply put, if your referrals are active you will get the signup commission accordingly.

We appreciate your support of ClixSense. Please keep an eye out for special holiday promotions coming soon.

The ClixSense Team

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #40 - 2nd Dec, 2015 at 2:04pm

Most of my signups were from PTSU anyway, so this update means little to me. I wasn't getting any bonuses anyway.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #41 - 5th Dec, 2015 at 4:49pm

So I'll be trying this new and improved referral comp program this week. I'm looking forward to it

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #42 - 24th Dec, 2015 at 9:51am

Quote:
ClixSense Holiday Bonus
22 Dec 2015 11:23 am
We would like to wish you and your family Happy Holidays and best wishes for the New Year!

For the next 11 days (Starting December 23rd and ending on January 2nd, 2016) ClixSense is doubling the daily checklist bonus. During these days Standard members will earn a 10% bonus for completing their checklists and Premium members will earn a whopping 24% bonus!

The extra checklist bonuses (ClixAddon and Activity) are not changed and will be added to the regular bonus as usual bringing the maximum potential bonus to 12% for Standard members and 28% for Premium members!
*Click here for more information about the checklist bonus

The odds of earning on the ClixGrid game during this period have also been significantly increased so don't miss out on this incredible opportunity.

Thank you for being with us in 2015. We look forward to seeing you in 2016!

Follow this topic on the forum here.

Happy Clicking and Happy Holidays!

The ClixSense Team

Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #43 - 25th Dec, 2015 at 6:49pm

Great! Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #44 - 28th May, 2016 at 7:03pm

Quote:
ClixSense News
Sticky ad price changes
28 May 2016 10:58 am
Members, when we first introduced our sticky ads in 2014 we based the price off what we thought the total amount of views per day would be. At that time we averaged roughly 50,000 views per day. Now, with ClixSense continuing to grow and more members online, our average views have increased by more than 50% to over 85,000 views per day. With this large increase it costs us more money per ad. We do not like to raise prices but in order to minimize loses we have to raise the price of our sticky ads 15%.

Effective June 10th the new sticky ad pricing will take effect.

New pricing will be as follows, old price > new price:

1 - $67.00 > $77.00
3 - $196.00 > $227.00
5 - $320.00 > $369.00
7 - $439.00 > $509.00
10 - $614.00 > $709.00
15 - $899.00 > $1039.00
30 - $1699.00 > $1969.00
60 - $3199.00 > $3699.00
90 - $4499.00 > $5199.00
120 - $5599.00 > $6499.00
250 - $10830.00 > $12490.00

You can follow this conversation here:

http://www.clixsense.com/en/Forum/203505/New_Sticky_Ad_Price_Change

Thank you
The ClixSense Team

I don't like fixed ads except as a customer. It is good that views are going up so I guess the price is justified. This may also move more people to standard ads which is a fixed cost for them

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Send Topic Print