Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 762995 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #165 - 27th Sep, 2014 at 11:03pm

ruicarlov wrote on 27th Sep, 2014 at 10:14pm:
Today I had 51 low-value ads  Huh

Wow, if this keeps increasing, I might consider the filter after all.

Aren't you glad you can sort the ads from high to low value?  Grin

Hmmm, there's an idea. Maybe he should take that sorting function off. Just think of the money they'd make in filters!  Money Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #166 - 28th Sep, 2014 at 5:42pm

Well.. here I am to solve the mystery..
I've just purchased the $2.99 filter.. Tongue

I had to give it a try just for the experience..
How wrong can it go anyways, after all it's just 3 bucks..

So, I'll let you know how it goes.. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #167 - 29th Sep, 2014 at 2:09pm

So... I logged in today and the view was really good. Smiley

It seems that going like this the filter will pay for itself in 3 days.. the additional 1% ads today were worth ~$1.  Money

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #168 - 30th Sep, 2014 at 12:37pm

So.. the first upgraded day ended up at $1.9508 on my level which is the 4th.
Additional 1% ads were ~$1 but there was a lot of clicking required.
Thankfully they're not forced focus so I clicked a lot of them while working on something else.

The system gave me a lot of $0.01 ads which means that a lot of people are reinvesting immediately after reaching $1.
Also this means that adding a filter anywhere higher than $0.01 will decrease the upgrade's profitability..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #169 - 30th Sep, 2014 at 2:31pm

Even thought I don't have the upgrade, I've been seeing a lot of $0.01 ads lately.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #170 - 30th Sep, 2014 at 5:44pm

ruicarlov wrote on 30th Sep, 2014 at 2:31pm:
Even thought I don't have the upgrade, I've been seeing a lot of $0.01 ads lately.

Yes that's true.. but consider getting ~30 more of them with the upgrade.. Undecided
(The 1% ads are marked with the symbol you see in my screenshot so we can count them separately)
It's kinda tiring to click them all so it might end up a big loss instead of gain if they expire..

They require quite some time on your computer to click them all..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #171 - 30th Sep, 2014 at 8:38pm

SolidSnake wrote on 30th Sep, 2014 at 5:44pm:
Yes that's true.. but consider getting ~30 more of them with the upgrade.. Undecided
(The 1% ads are marked with the symbol you see in my screenshot so we can count them separately)
It's kinda tiring to click them all so it might end up a big loss instead of gain if they expire..

They require quite some time on your computer to click them all..

I don't know what is happening. Maybe the program is spreading out ads because there are a lot of ads in the queue or something. I had 25 between 2 cents and $3 ($6 something in total). So you guys are not alone.

On the positive side, it seems the ad earnings are going up. I paid $14 in advertising yesterday and my account already has  over $9 again. So the cash is flowing here

Also, GOOD NEWS! Clixsense accepted my PV referral page so we can advertise there. That should be good for referrals

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #172 - 1st Oct, 2014 at 8:34am

It could be a money grab

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/misc/over_120_ads_clicked/1.html

Seriously considering buying another filter in the 5 or 10 cent range

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #173 - 1st Oct, 2014 at 12:28pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Oct, 2014 at 8:34am:
It could be a money grab

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/misc/over_120_ads_clicked/1.html

Seriously considering buying another filter in the 5 or 10 cent range

Well.. so it's the new solve media captcha system that caused the explosion in $0.01 ads..
The bots could not bypass the captcha causing a lot of $0.01 ads to get recycled and delivered to the rest of the human members..

It's funny that this has become a reason for people to complain as normally they would beg to receive more $0.01 ads in other PTC sites..
Humans are such weird beings...

Ok, I also noticed this site based on a user's comment on your link.
It's such guys that ruin this industry for the benefit of a few people that like to get a reward for cheating.. I mean come on..
Why act like a greedy parasite, and hog a site's revenue and ruin it while you can still simply use it and earn.. allowing it to survive..
It's such a selfish way of thinking..  Dont know

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #174 - 1st Oct, 2014 at 1:08pm

That ad filter is really becoming more atractive. Today I recycled $0.065 worth of ads in small ads (around 60).

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #175 - 1st Oct, 2014 at 6:11pm

So I'm wondering what you guys think. I'm looking at the daily revenues at MTV and paidverts. They are around 6K per day now with 140K members. Members are making tons of money because of the transparency of the system. We see the money and the admin doesn't have much of a choice but to roll the revenues back to the members which creates this virtuous circle of earnings and reinvestments.

So what I'm wondering is if all PTCs are making this kind of revenue but because their revenues are hidden they just don't tell us about it and therefore they don't share as much with their members. Do you think PV is the norm or an anomaly?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #176 - 1st Oct, 2014 at 10:08pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Oct, 2014 at 6:11pm:
So I'm wondering what you guys think. I'm looking at the daily revenues at MTV and paidverts. They are around 6K per day now with 140K members. Members are making tons of money because of the transparency of the system. We see the money and the admin doesn't have much of a choice but to roll the revenues back to the members which creates this virtuous circle of earnings and reinvestments.

So what I'm wondering is if all PTCs are making this kind of revenue but because their revenues are hidden they just don't tell us about it and therefore they don't share as much with their members. Do you think PV is the norm or an anomaly?

Well, being transparent is a definite plus as long as privacy matters are not concerned.. etc.. some members could prefer to keep their profits hidden and that's respectable, ok. However it is the members that share their profitability on this site with other people that motivate more people to get involved and that's also somewhat necessary.

Regarding the site's profitability, it's true that sharing the fact that the site is profitable does generate more trust upon its members but it's usually simply not enough. There has to be more..

In my opinion, Paidverts is innovative in the way it combines clicking, promoting, advertising and investing (in a shares-like way) in one single concept.

I've been discussing about how a PTC admin needs to maintain some balance in the satisfaction of these 3 different types of people that use the PTC industry and it seems that Paidverts has succeeded in it with this unique system! Also the admin went a step further to include in the whole matter investors that don't even need to deal with the PTC industry at all, by using MTV and run both sites with the same pot of money.

Let's hope for the best! Smiley

Edited:
Also regarding the revenues of other PTCs, it's kinda different because other PTCs rely heavily on upgrades, rented referrals and advertising sales to be profitable. So, there are many limitations on the reasons why someone would reinvest his money there. And if we include the general history of PTC sites it's difficult to build trust in any of them.

YGP and Paidverts were smart enough to build their system based on a combined advertising with profits standard, though the second one took it much further.
« Last Edit: 1st Oct, 2014 at 10:13pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #177 - 1st Oct, 2014 at 10:42pm

I posted the topic at PV. Let's hope we get some interesting responses (and maybe some admins from other PTCs chiming in)

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/questions/look_at_the_money_one_ptc_can_mak...

Feeling beat up
« Last Edit: 2nd Oct, 2014 at 7:32am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #178 - 2nd Oct, 2014 at 3:58am

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Oct, 2014 at 6:11pm:

As long things are going good with the program that's right in front of you (i.e. PV) focus on that and build on it. And not worry too much about the "coulda's, shoulda's, woulda's, what if's, if it wasn't for's, etc..." with the other programs out there, etc.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #179 - 2nd Oct, 2014 at 10:42pm

Just for the record I now think that cilcking a 25 BAPs ad is worth more than a $0.01 since $0.01/$0.0005=20 BAPs..

Also the new captcha spot that shows up while the ad is loading is a bad decision in my opinion..
Not only it looks somewhat messy.. but it also draws the attention of the clicker instead of letting him view the actual advertisement thus reducing the exposure's quality.. Undecided

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 90
Send Topic Print