Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 755299 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #900 - 26th Jul, 2016 at 12:36am

moneymarketing wrote on 25th Jul, 2016 at 9:15pm:
Yes, your group got this;

24k to 48k …........... 0,052 …........... 104 …........ 320 …........ 0,3250

Smiley

It's been some time since I received such valued ads even as tier 7.. so that is a good thing! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #901 - 26th Jul, 2016 at 5:53am

SolidSnake wrote on 26th Jul, 2016 at 12:36am:
It's been some time since I received such valued ads even as tier 7.. so that is a good thing! Smiley

It is if we can sustain it  Cool

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #902 - 26th Jul, 2016 at 6:38am

Donkey Mails PTP page is accepted at PV and I pick up referrals there. It is like free money on top of the BAP cash. Its like being paid and paid to promote.

If you use the cash you earn at DM to buy banners for PV, then it creates a nice little virtuous circle. So your 'job' becomes placing ads at both sites. You get paid to do it so it just costs you a little time  Money  Wink

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #903 - 26th Jul, 2016 at 5:51pm

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Jul, 2016 at 5:53am:
It is if we can sustain it  Cool

Ad size fading a bit already from the initial high surge

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #904 - 5th Aug, 2016 at 2:51am

Quote:
Paidverts is doing great.
We're growing, we're getting in a stable amount of purchases and we're removing a lot of debt.
Our ad issues are around $1500/day, making them 3x bigger compared to what was possible before.
Back then our debt was 13.5x bigger than it is now, so we're effectively paying 40x more per person compared to before the reset.

I am feeling confident that the Royalty Positions will vastly increase soon and Paidverts will also get its cut from that improvement.
By then we'll be able to trade some Royalty Positions and send a number of bigger ad issues, which will spike some interest.

We're also noticing a stable growth in the number of people who play our games. This means that the more people who join and the more BAP in the system, the bigger the debt removal will be.
This was exactly what we were counting on and why this reset was so important.

It means that we built ourselves a self sustainable system, which will grow over time and keep its attractiveness for all of you faithful adopters of this system.

Starting next week we'll be working extremely Censored writing a big amount of specifications for new projects, payment processors etc.
My Traffic Value will continue to surprise you!

Cool

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #905 - 31st Aug, 2016 at 3:16pm

It seems Paidverts has now its own dedicated forum and it seems to be a good opportunity for some extra promotion (and spam of course).

I wonder if any rules apply to it of if it's gonna simply become a spam-yard soon..

Apart from that even with the signatures, good advertising can be achieved.

I've already added my avatar and PTCBox.Me Ads banner in my signature so... branding has begun!  Smiley

Edited:
Ok, I've tried replying to a thread in the PTCs section and got the message that my post will need to be approved before it goes public so they do have some moderation. I wonder if they will be able to keep up with it once more members start using it. Smiley

The "Introduce Yourself" thread though requires no approval.
« Last Edit: 31st Aug, 2016 at 3:26pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #906 - 31st Aug, 2016 at 6:35pm

Have you tried the upgrade? I upgraded in order to get my familyclix link there and I didn't have a problem with approval. Maybe it is just free members.

It is only $5 for a one month upgrade. I think it will pay for itself with the FC link

If you guys want to promote some of our other sites go for it. Rui should be able to do about 40  Smiley

You should link this forum too SS. I think that is allowed

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #907 - 18th Sep, 2016 at 1:15am

I am in awe.

I just ran an ad the other day for PV in neobux. I was also running one in CS at the same time.

so you can imagine.....

On Friday the 16th I managed to get 134 new referrals  Shocked

BEST DAY EVER! ...for ANY site

Most of the credit goes to NB for that. They are an awesome advertising source and almost no one is advertising PV right now.

Put it this way, only 1100 people joined that day so I brought in more than 10% of their new members  Cheesy

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #908 - 18th Sep, 2016 at 2:55pm

moneymarketing wrote on 18th Sep, 2016 at 1:15am:
I am in awe.

I just ran an ad the other day for PV in neobux. I was also running one in CS at the same time.

so you can imagine.....

On Friday the 16th I managed to get 134 new referrals  Shocked

BEST DAY EVER! ...for ANY site

Most of the credit goes to NB for that. They are an awesome advertising source and almost no one is advertising PV right now.

Put it this way, only 1100 people joined that day so I brought in more than 10% of their new members  Cheesy

Good for you. However, weren't you kind of "down" on PV just a few days ago? Kinda puts my "your being up and down" point in perspective, doesn't it?  Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #909 - 18th Sep, 2016 at 4:47pm

dansbanners wrote on 18th Sep, 2016 at 2:55pm:
Good for you. However, weren't you kind of "down" on PV just a few days ago? Kinda puts my "your being up and down" point in perspective, doesn't it?  Wink

I thought you wanted us to celebrate the positives?  Grin

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #910 - 18th Sep, 2016 at 4:55pm

moneymarketing wrote on 18th Sep, 2016 at 4:47pm:
I thought you wanted us to celebrate the positives?  Grin

Grin

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #911 - 18th Sep, 2016 at 7:36pm

So here is my list of sites I am promoting, investing in and trusting in.

Investment This gets the second highest trust level. These are sites I am willing to put new money into

sometimes paidverts in order to get to higher earnings levels

That's it

reinvestment This includes keeping cash in a site plus cashing out and reinvesting to benefit from investment bonuses

My Free Shares
Paidverts
You Get Profit
Family Clix
Neobux (very limited)
Clixten
No minimum (very limited)

promoting This is actually very important because it tells you the sites I would trust to send others to that I think they can actually benefit from. I have other limited promotions but these are the ones I put significant promotion into

Paidverts
Clixsense
Donkey mails PTP pages
No minimum PTP pages (but only in a limited way at MFS due to ad inventory surplus)
Family Clix

advertising These are the sites I am advertising at. For the most part it is internal but some is cashed out from other sites to buy advertising there

Paidverts
Clixsense
Neobux
My Free Shares
Donkey mails
You Get Profit (due to all the ad credits from the shares years)

So if you use that for reference you can sort of put into  context how I feel about them trust wise. As you can see, I am at the point where I no longer trust them to invest in. Part of the reason is that I have built up enough cash flow that they can live or die on their own merit. I still do have some extra investment money but I would not put it in these sites. That is my point

You also see that the more times a site shows up on different lists the more trust and the different kinds of trust I will give them. Since I do value my reputation and what I will show people, my promotion trust probably ranks higher than investment trust at #2. This is because I would rather lose money myself than cause my fellow man to do the same

So this also explains my feelings about paidverts. Though I still consider the management a gotcha management, I am willing to trust them in more areas, and, as long as you don't throw too much money at them in risk, there is still hope there. I can still say things are getting better there but that is a bubble like all other site in this industry and it could end tomorrow just like all the others

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #912 - 19th Sep, 2016 at 8:51am

BTW, another reason I don't like to take much money out of sites is because if they are found to be fraudulent and the government shuts them down, they can also go after those that made huge profits if the site is anything like a ponzi.

So be careful how much you take from a site if you are not sure about the financials

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #913 - 20th Sep, 2016 at 12:12am

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #914 - 17th Oct, 2016 at 7:19pm

I had a new banner made for the site. It is posted at MTV for all to use.

It's getting pretty good click rates. Averaging about 1 in 500 at MFS and donkey mails and 1 in 1000 at traffic G after a few thousand views in each.

I can't tell how many signups it is getting because I have a lot of advertising pointing at the site right now and their tracking is messed up but if you want to try it out I think it should work pretty well. it is obviously targeted at bigger spenders

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90
Send Topic Print