Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90
Send Topic Print
My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com (Read 762122 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: My Traffic Value - PaidVerts.com
Reply #945 - 24th Dec, 2016 at 12:40am

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Dec, 2016 at 9:34pm:
Shocked

Whoa! check out your ads today. I think it is triple the norm

Money

Yep, it was a $0.36 and another one which is a bit over 3 times what I normally get. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #946 - 13th Jan, 2017 at 8:29pm

Quote:
We've just launched our first freemium game.
We're currently ironing out some small errors that always occur during a launch but nothing major!

In terms of design we've improved CoinFlip Evolved A LOT during the past month.
As we had to wait for advertisers we spent our time wisely adding minigames, improve the design, connect our " https://www.paidverts.com/coin-flip-evolved "-Url so we can also promote a "non-paidverts"-url for people who have no idea what paidverts is and just heard about the game.

Feel free to come up with ideas to improve the game.
We are not aiming to please everyone with a game, as that's simply impossible, but those that like the game and think they can add a little extra touch are welcome to do so.

We will soon work on an expansion of the game, with multiple packages of outfits and other visual upgrades, alongside adding trophies/badges for those that have won any of the competitions/came in 2nd/3rd.

Make sure to like our facebook page on which we'll keep everyone updated with the latest news!
Earlier today we posted the official CoinFlip Evolved trailer, go here https://www.facebook.com/1637021002990520/videos/1726118894080730/ to see it!
« Last Edit: 13th Jan, 2017 at 8:42pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #947 - 22nd Jan, 2017 at 4:34am

latest news:

launching a new program and a look at '16 '17

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/news/22nd_january_news/latest.html

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #948 - 22nd Jan, 2017 at 2:25pm

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd Jan, 2017 at 4:34am:
latest news:

launching a new program and a look at '16 '17

https://www.mytrafficvalue.com/forum/news/22nd_january_news/latest.html

What do you think of the potential of the new program? Could it have the potential to shoot off like the way PTCBox did? For starters, there's that large membership base in PaidVerts. Just like the way PTCBox was a spinoff of an already established program with a large membership base and all in Matrixmails?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #949 - 22nd Jan, 2017 at 6:42pm

dansbanners wrote on 22nd Jan, 2017 at 2:25pm:
What do you think of the potential of the new program? Could it have the potential to shoot off like the way PTCBox did? For starters, there's that large membership base in PaidVerts. Just like the way PTCBox was a spinoff of an already established program with a large membership base and all in Matrixmails?

It is for people who are able to promote but I don't think I'll be joining it. The reason for that is because we both know most people can't promote so it will be like taking money from people hoping the people above build under them. Unfortunately, as experience shows, even with a two wide matrix, the widening of the base eats up all the potential of the placements from above no matter how big the member pool is.

This will probably make a lot of money for MTV but it is very ponzi like in its nature as many have already said.

I won't participate in a program that causes many to lose money on false hope

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #950 - 22nd Jan, 2017 at 9:23pm

Then what's the purpose of net marketing if you're so concerned about making money? Huh

Secondly, I thought maybe since you seem to think so highly of PV, you'd want to join its spinoff?

Lastly, supposedly PV was also even encouraged by many of its members to create this program.

It would also involve bitcoins whereas you're also always saying that you're glad more net programs are using them and so forth?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #951 - 22nd Jan, 2017 at 10:32pm

dansbanners wrote on 22nd Jan, 2017 at 9:23pm:
Then what's the purpose of net marketing if you're so concerned about making money? Huh

Secondly, I thought maybe since you seem to think so highly of PV, you'd want to join its spinoff?

Lastly, supposedly PV was also even encouraged by many of its members to create this program.

It would also involve bitcoins whereas you're also always saying that you're glad more net programs are using them and so forth?

Your first line doesn't make any sense

Just because I think highly of PV doesn't mean I endorse everything it does. I also don't play their games and I don't promote their games. I'm really only positive about PV and some parts of MTV but you need to take the bad with the good there. The reason I posted the link was more for news than opportunity

PV was encouraged by a former programmer to make it. Some members are interested because they can work it but others are very skeptical for fear of reputational damage which I agree with

and again, just because bitcoin is involved doesn't make it an automatic go. As a matter of fact, nowadays, that is a reason to be even more cautious since there is no paypal to stop a site like this. You need to be careful because people can get away with more using the bitcoin payment system than paypal would allow

Bitcoin is good but it is also very lawless which can swing both ways and raises the buyer beware factor

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #952 - 22nd Jan, 2017 at 11:36pm

Also apart from the ethical side of things there is also the legality point of view..
Running a ponzi scheme is not just unacceptable in payment processors like Payza, but is also generally considered an illegal activity in many countries around the world..

Wouldn't that affect other payment processors if they figure out that PV/MTV is related to ponzi/pyramid services?
Sure it's not directly breaking the deal with them if they only use bitcoin on such services, but couldn't that cause collateral damage to all their services (PV/MTV included) in case of a legal inspection?

Even if they don't directly use Payza for that service, wouldn't it still bother the payment processors that one of their clients is also running businesses that they don't approve?

MTV may have gotten a special approval/certificate that allows them to legally run luck based games that involve money, but there's not such thing for illegal activities like ponzi/pyramid schemes.

So, even if it may be profitable to some, shouldn't that be concerning for the community as a whole?

« Last Edit: 22nd Jan, 2017 at 11:53pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #953 - 23rd Jan, 2017 at 12:22am

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd Jan, 2017 at 10:32pm:
Your first line doesn't make any sense

Well, it's not the first time you've given off that impression that for some reason you seem to be a little self conscious when it comes to making money whether it's for tax purposes or cause you're supposedly in it for the long haul or it's cause you're concerned about the program's sustainability or you rather only use the earning for advertising purposes, etc.

Anyway, if not as an affiliate member, then maybe it would make a good advertising opportunity?

To this day, my best year was in 2012, when I had that PTCBox / Clixsense combo. Which is why I'm on the lookout for that opportunity when a program launches. Especially if there's that large membership base potential. And if it's a spinoff of a program that already has a large membership, it could increase the chance that the new program will as well and also right at the beginning.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #954 - 23rd Jan, 2017 at 2:01am

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Jan, 2017 at 12:22am:
Well, it's not the first time you've given off that impression that for some reason you seem to be a little self conscious when it comes to making money whether it's for tax purposes or cause you're supposedly in it for the long haul or it's cause you're concerned about the program's sustainability or you rather only use the earning for advertising purposes, etc.

Anyway, if not as an affiliate member, then maybe it would make a good advertising opportunity?

To this day, my best year was in 2012, when I had that PTCBox / Clixsense combo. Which is why I'm on the lookout for that opportunity when a program launches. Especially if there's that large membership base potential. And if it's a spinoff of a program that already has a large membership, it could increase the chance that the new program will as well and also right at the beginning.

There will probably be a rush to get in at first so the chance of success due to the large crowd depends on if you are around at the launch.

It also is a higher premium buy in. I think they were estimating about $25 so not many at the site will be able to afford it. That is a monthly upgrade so that is going to get expensive if it doesn't play out fast and $25 is going to hurt a lot of people who can only afford to do that a couple times before they are burnt waiting for someone else to build under them (that is usually how these things work)

Even though they do have a large member base not many are active. With the coin base evolved launch, even though it is free, they only have about 6K - 7k players which is still good but not for a member base that size

The ad opportunity could be good but I don't think it will be that good for $25. I'd call it moderate as my best estimation but it all depends on the enthusiasm of the crowd and how much they promote.

I'd rather spend the money on BAPs where I know I'll still get advertising and I will get that money back over the long run. Why gamble when I can get free advertising?

Plus, the BTC money is better kept in BTC right now. They have doubled in the past year and will continue to climb. If the US $ crashes or the stock market does, BTC could skyrocket. Trump has already said he thinks the dollar is too strong and a weak dollar is one way to boost the domestic economy (making exports cheaper and more competitive) which is job one for him. If BTC wasn't doing so well right now I'd probably put more into the BAP advertising since it is money much better spent and no one gets hurt

So I'd have to disagree with you here, the money is better spent elsewhere. At least for me

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #955 - 23rd Jan, 2017 at 3:22am

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Jan, 2017 at 2:01am:
Even though they do have a large member base not many are active. With the coin base evolved launch, even though it is free, they only have about 6K - 7k players which is still good but not for a member base that size

Are you saying PV only has about 6K - 7K members?

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Jan, 2017 at 2:01am:
The ad opportunity could be good but I don't think it will be that good for $25. I'd call it moderate as my best estimation but it all depends on the enthusiasm of the crowd and how much they promote.

I'd rather spend the money on BAPs where I know I'll still get advertising and I will get that money back over the long run. Why gamble when I can get free advertising?

Plus, the BTC money is better kept in BTC right now. They have doubled in the past year and will continue to climb. If the US $ crashes or the stock market does, BTC could skyrocket. Trump has already said he thinks the dollar is too strong and a weak dollar is one way to boost the domestic economy (making exports cheaper and more competitive) which is job one for him. If BTC wasn't doing so well right now I'd probably put more into the BAP advertising since it is money much better spent and no one gets hurt

So I'd have to disagree with you here, the money is better spent elsewhere. At least for me

Ok. Do what's best for you.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #956 - 23rd Jan, 2017 at 5:37am

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Jan, 2017 at 3:22am:
Are you saying PV only has about 6K - 7K members?

No, this is how many people started playing coin flip when it was launched. You could say these are the most active, early adopter types

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #957 - 23rd Jan, 2017 at 1:43pm

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Jan, 2017 at 5:37am:
No, this is how many people started playing coin flip when it was launched. You could say these are the most active, early adopter types

I'm not sure if I buy that logic. Cause there were times that a lot more became a member after a program launched. PTCBox for example.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #958 - 23rd Jan, 2017 at 8:32pm

This makes it more ethical I think:

Quote:
Like I reported yesterday, (but let me further elaborate on it) when people upgrade in the matrix they receive ad credits.

We assign credits to the upgrade levels, so when they upgrade to that level, they get the credits. It works on subscriptions too, so they get more credits with every subsequent payment in the same level.

There are 3 kinds of credits: text ads, banner ads and login ads. Text and Login ads are 1 credit for 1 impression/view. The banner ads can have a different credit cost assigned according to the placement and size.
Ad credits and placement are configurable.

--

This would mean that we can give them as much ad credits as we want and actually come up with a package that would be worth the 0.027 btc as is (Even though we're not the receivers of the bitcoins in 95%+ of the cases).

However.. We could come up with something that is more of a "mtv-thing" to do, which would be to compensate who ever doesn't profit at the end of the month (Only applies to the 0.027 btc upgrade) by giving them an additional product/service.
For example:
-Advertising on Paidverts (bulk ads excluded)
-Upgrades/Coins on CoinFlip Evolved

This would mean that who ever buys an upgrade already gets a product, but as we know that they can't profit all we could give them an additional product so they feel better compensated.
Even though 2016 has shown us differently, I still believe that honesty and perseverance pay off, this idea would fit in that pattern.

This would mean that those people come to visit Paidverts/our freemium and if they like it, it might turn them into a returning customer/player.

Now all of this obviously costs money AND it would extend our ETA..
We'd have to keep in mind the following:

-We'd have to build a new feature in Paidverts that allows the support to give people a certain package of ad credits for free, or we could simply give users banner impressions worth around $20.
It's the cheapest option for us and it would save programming time and we're not looking to actually give away an additional 0.027 BTC worth of advertising ON TOP of the advertising they got on MyMatrix.io

-We'd spend more time and money on support processing all of the requests once a month.
Luckily we have 3 new people starting soon who are from Venezuela and therefore a lot cheaper/hour, so it wouldn't result in THAT much more costs.

-We'd have to change the back office a bit so it shows people that there's this additional bonus that they can claim if they don't make a profit on their level 1 upgrade

...cont.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #959 - 23rd Jan, 2017 at 8:33pm

Quote:
-We'd have to add some text in the back office that makes it clear to people that in order to claim their additional bonus they should make a Paidverts account and address their issue to the Paidverts-support

-We'd have to change the code a bit so we can easily determine who is indeed in loss, this would prevent abuse

-We'd have to come up with a front/home page that shows people that this is a matrix with a back up plan

All of this would most definitely add ~2 weeks to the ETA.

But we're totally willing to do it.
And I'd personally sleep better at night.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90
Send Topic Print