Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bitcoin GPT Programs - Do you think they will prevail this industry? (Read 13454 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Bitcoin GPT Programs - Do you think they will prevail this industry?
12th Dec, 2013 at 11:40am

With the current pace BitCoin is gaining ground in more and more different markets over time do you think it will actually become a standard in the PTC industry?

I keep noticing more and more BitCoin PTCs popping up lately.. some even pay a bitcoin amount per click..
I think there are many advantages but also a couple of drawbacks in its introduction to the PTC world.

Basically I feel it will be a good option against PayPal's monopoly since there's no limiting of accounts, no bullying and every transaction is done among members in a public kind of way. Also it will be a nice option for India users that are not able to use most of the available payment processors.. I'm not aware of any policy against bitcoin..

Another good thing is that it is safe for PTC owners. However this could mean the creation of a new era of scamming.. since all transaction are final and there's no way of getting a forced refund or any buyer protection.

Also there is a somewhat difficult process to follow when creating the ability of using it (ewallets, encryption mechanisms and security modules)..

Nevertheless I think it's an interesting approach in making affiliate marketing more effective since the marketed audience gets potentially larger.. and users avoid frustrating banking delays and fees.
« Last Edit: 12th Dec, 2013 at 11:47am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Bitcoin GPT Programs - Do you think they will prevail this industry?
Reply #1 - 12th Dec, 2013 at 7:05pm

SolidSnake wrote on 12th Dec, 2013 at 11:40am:
With the current pace BitCoin is gaining ground in more and more different markets over time do you think it will actually become a standard in the PTC industry?

I keep noticing more and more BitCoin PTCs popping up lately.. some even pay a bitcoin amount per click..
I think there are many advantages but also a couple of drawbacks in its introduction to the PTC world.

Basically I feel it will be a good option against PayPal's monopoly since there's no limiting of accounts, no bullying and every transaction is done among members in a public kind of way. Also it will be a nice option for India users that are not able to use most of the available payment processors.. I'm not aware of any policy against bitcoin..

Another good thing is that it is safe for PTC owners. However this could mean the creation of a new era of scamming.. since all transaction are final and there's no way of getting a forced refund or any buyer protection.

Also there is a somewhat difficult process to follow when creating the ability of using it (ewallets, encryption mechanisms and security modules)..

Nevertheless I think it's an interesting approach in making affiliate marketing more effective since the marketed audience gets potentially larger.. and users avoid frustrating banking delays and fees.

Yes, I do. This thing is following the same path that Egold followed only with some better safeguards (like not being a single group controlling it). It also reminds me a little of bit torrent in its nature only it deals in a legal product (whereas most of bit torrent doesn't). For those reasons alone I think the Inet community will start adopting it, especially those that have been burned by paypal. It will probably turn out to be the safest anti-paypal payment option out there once it gains ground.

Paypal was kind of like this in the beginning too. It took some time for it to gain traction. The main thing that is holding everything back is the volatility of the bitcoin exchange rates. once bigger players get into the market they will be able to offer more stable exchange rates. You might have to pay a premium but you'll pay a fixed price and you'll know you can get that price. Once that starts to happen more folks will flock to those exchanges and the price will start to settle into a more steady growth pattern

Until then, I think it will be a bit like the wild west

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 12th Dec, 2013 at 10:22pm

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Dec, 2013 at 7:05pm:
Yes, I do. This thing is following the same path that Egold followed only with some better safeguards (like not being a single group controlling it). It also reminds me a little of bit torrent in its nature only it deals in a legal product (whereas most of bit torrent doesn't). For those reasons alone I think the Inet community will start adopting it, especially those that have been burned by paypal. It will probably turn out to be the safest anti-paypal payment option out there once it gains ground.

Paypal was kind of like this in the beginning too. It took some time for it to gain traction. The main thing that is holding everything back is the volatility of the bitcoin exchange rates. once bigger players get into the market they will be able to offer more stable exchange rates. You might have to pay a premium but you'll pay a fixed price and you'll know you can get that price. Once that starts to happen more folks will flock to those exchanges and the price will start to settle into a more steady growth pattern

Until then, I think it will be a bit like the wild west

As far as I know, there's not a single group in control of BitCoin.. I think the main idea of it is that noone and everyone is in control at the same time. It doesn't depend on any goverment or organization and also the fees from the transactions go directly to miners as a reward for handling the processing load. Anyone can be a miner so anyone can earn from those fees.. but there are already mining pools, networks built only to process bitcoin transactions so individuals will not have a big earning ratio.. But nevertheless it sounds like a self-sustaining eco-system.. Smiley

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #3 - 13th Dec, 2013 at 4:54am

Sounds like it's going to be good alternate for me.   Cool New

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 25th Jan, 2014 at 12:55am

Bucket-of-Banners is about to implement BitCoin soon..
He even sent us a paid email to explain how to get started with it in a safe kinda way.

Kudos to BoB admin!  Smiley

(Well he included a ref link to a Bitcoin PTC but never mind..
He's paying banner impressions to us to view it plus he somehow has to cover his expenses so it's understandable)

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #5 - 5th Feb, 2014 at 12:21am

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Feb, 2014 at 9:10pm:
Thanks, Rui!

Basically, I'm not going from one program to another.. joining a program doesn't mean I'll work on it..
I only do clicks daily in PTCSolution and YGP.. the rest of them I just use for advertising.. (since my ads page needs daily traffic..)
The rest of my time goes to coding my site, closing advertising deals and gathering information.. Smiley

Are you still looking at mining bitcoins? I remember that caught your interest

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #6 - 5th Feb, 2014 at 3:32pm

moneymarketing wrote on 5th Feb, 2014 at 12:21am:
Are you still looking at mining bitcoins? I remember that caught your interest

Well after discovering that there are a couple of security flaws when using BitCoin I stalled that idea for later on.
I'm still focusing on my developing my site.. The problem is I've got many ideas but too little time to implement them.. Sad

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 28th Feb, 2014 at 7:45pm

It looks like there is already a huge bunch of Bitcoin oriented PTC programs already...:

example link

I still don't feel safe messing with BTC though..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 28th Feb, 2014 at 7:55pm

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Feb, 2014 at 7:45pm:
It looks like there is already a huge bunch of Bitcoin oriented PTC programs already...:

example link

I still don't feel safe messing with BTC though..

Yes, with that whole MT Gox fiasco, things have taken a turn for the risky in the bitcoin sphere. I hope this doesn't turn into the latest industry burn. We have seen this industry make too many mistakes rushing into something before stability develops  only to get burned. The problem is that everyone wants to be first and get to the head of the line and we all rush over the edge of the cliff like a bunch of lemmings. Then our industry's reputation takes another thrashing  Feeling beat up

Greed and fear. Not just emotions to master in the stock market Roll Eyes

David

IP Logged

maxcash
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #9 - 14th Apr, 2014 at 9:04pm

Anybody thinks that bitcoin its still profitable?
can anyone tell me tips? thanks to all

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 15th Apr, 2014 at 7:26am

maxcash wrote on 14th Apr, 2014 at 9:04pm:
Anybody thinks that bitcoin its still profitable?
can anyone tell me tips? thanks to all

I think they are going through some growing pains right now (and might not even survive). I'd be very cautious regarding them. The chances of losing all your money in them has risen quite a bit just over the last couple months

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print