Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
PTCSolution - The New Age (The Disputes Age) (Read 34787 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: PTCSolution - The New Age
Reply #15 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 4:14pm

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Jul, 2014 at 12:27pm:
No, my investment goes way back. All the way to December. I invested $500 for the pack with membership + 1000 RR and another $300 for the shares they had at the time. Then Paypal limited the account, the share balance went to the main balance, but I've never been able to get anything back, even though my payment request was up for God knows how long.

Ugly stuff.. sorry man. But I think you'll probably cover the expense through other sites' profits.. I realize though that it's becoming more and more difficult these days..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: PTCSolution - The New Age (The Disputes Age)
Reply #16 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 4:41pm

Last April, when Neobux celebrated its 6th birthday, Fernando wrote this on his post

Quote:
It was 6 years ago today that NeoBux went officially live.
From the start we completely changed what PTC was by turning it into what you all know today.
During all these years we set new standards on how a PTC should work and how being selfless and honest is the only way to achieve the position we have today. 6 years have passed and we're still waiting for someone (even if just one) can follow our steps and help us make this world a better place.

Back then I thought he was exagerating a bit. But I've come to realize that he's not that far from the truth. There's nothing quite like neobux in terms of membercount, cashflow, problem-free PTC websites. There are a couple of other long-standing sites (like Clixsense and the like), but where big earnings are quite difficult to achieve. The ones that show some good earning potential end up going kaput (PTCbox, PTCSolution), loose their interest (Refban) or have some problems going on every now and then (Goldenclix, Twickerz).
The more I learn about the PTCworld, the more I appreciate Fernando for what he has managed to build. That's definitely not an easy feat.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #17 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 5:51pm

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Jul, 2014 at 4:41pm:
Last April, when Neobux celebrated its 6th birthday, Fernando wrote this on his post

Back then I thought he was exagerating a bit. But I've come to realize that he's not that far from the truth. There's nothing quite like neobux in terms of membercount, cashflow, problem-free PTC websites. There are a couple of other long-standing sites (like Clixsense and the like), but where big earnings are quite difficult to achieve. The ones that show some good earning potential end up going kaput (PTCbox, PTCSolution), loose their interest (Refban) or have some problems going on every now and then (Goldenclix, Twickerz).
The more I learn about the PTCworld, the more I appreciate Fernando for what he has managed to build. That's definitely not an easy feat.

I still haven't figured out how to make money at his site. It seems I'm forever spending my earnings on pushing my referrals forward. They seem to have the plantation mentality at that site (we do all the work, they make all the money)

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #18 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 7:22pm

moneymarketing wrote on 25th Jul, 2014 at 5:51pm:
I still haven't figured out how to make money at his site. It seems I'm forever spending my earnings on pushing my referrals forward. They seem to have the plantation mentality at that site (we do all the work, they make all the money)

Well, I can only speak as an Ultimate member. Making money at 2000 and above referrals is not hard, even if it's not a whole lot of money considering the amount invested. There are a couple of sweet spots for Golden Members, at 500 and 750 referrals. Earnings are rather slow for standard members, but they are profitable, which is more than you can say for many PTC sites.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #19 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 7:47pm

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Jul, 2014 at 7:22pm:
Well, I can only speak as an Ultimate member. Making money at 2000 and above referrals is not hard, even if it's not a whole lot of money considering the amount invested. There are a couple of sweet spots for Golden Members, at 500 and 750 referrals. Earnings are rather slow for standard members, but they are profitable, which is more than you can say for many PTC sites.

I have 465rrs with a golden membership and it is all I can do to keep them going. I suppose it comes down to a management strategy but you should have to have a perfect management strategy to prosper on the site. They will lose more people than they keep that way.

I`m not a stupid guy (though many might argue that Smiley) that way and if I have a difficult time at it I can imagine how many people would throw their hands up trying to figure it out

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #20 - 26th Jul, 2014 at 6:15pm

Notice from Paypal:

Quote:
We are in the process of investigating the following claim:

Seller's Name: Netadsolution.com LLC

The seller has submitted an explanation describing the disagreement with
this claim. We will evaluate all available information including the
original listing, and both seller and buyer statements. A final decision
will be made on this claim per our User Agreement.

We will notify you if further action is required.

Disagreement with the claim? I hope this is just the way the mail is worded since he can't really disagree with my statement that I bought rented referrals and they shut the site down

Maybe they just didn't expect someone to escalate so quickly  Angry

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #21 - 27th Jul, 2014 at 1:18am

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Jul, 2014 at 6:15pm:
Notice from Paypal:

Disagreement with the claim? I hope this is just the way the mail is worded since he can't really disagree with my statement that I bought rented referrals and they shut the site down

Maybe they just didn't expect someone to escalate so quickly  Angry

What did you type in the dispute text?

What I did with mine is this :

1) I purchased upgraded membership for one year but the site has been shut down so I cannot get what I paid for.
2) I purchased advertising which will not be delivered because the site has been shut down.

In both cases I demand a full refund since I cannot be delivered what I paid for.. it makes sense I think.
I'll keep you up to date in case I receive such an email as well.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #22 - 27th Jul, 2014 at 5:03pm

SolidSnake wrote on 27th Jul, 2014 at 1:18am:

1) I purchased upgraded membership for one year but the site has been shut down so I cannot get what I paid for.
2) I purchased advertising which will not be delivered because the site has been shut down.

In both cases I demand a full refund since I cannot be delivered what I paid for.. it makes sense I think.

I think it has to be within 45 days of your purchase. Even if you paid for an one year upgrade and didn't get a chance to use all of it. When did you purchase your advertising?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #23 - 27th Jul, 2014 at 6:17pm

SolidSnake wrote on 27th Jul, 2014 at 1:18am:

I said I paid $26 to rent referrals from the site but since the site is shut down I obviously can't earn any income from them

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #24 - 28th Jul, 2014 at 1:45am

moneymarketing wrote on 27th Jul, 2014 at 6:17pm:
I said I paid $26 to rent referrals from the site but since the site is shut down I obviously can't earn any income from them

Well, I think being generic in such cases might make things easier for PayPal to decide..
Maybe you should simply say that you purchased services from them that were not delivered since the site got closed down.

We don't have to make PayPal look deep into how the site worked before it switched off..

@Dan
I am within the 45 days period so I am eligible for a dispute, and I've already opened 2 that are currently open for the seller to negotiate.
Once the negotiation period is over, I can escalate the disputes to claims and PayPal will have to decide what will happen.

Normally PayPal decides on the buyers favor especially if the seller does not reply at all.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #25 - 29th Jul, 2014 at 12:13am

With all these sites imploding, I'm seeing a pickup in my CS income. No idea if this will be sustainable but we could see more advertising shifted in that direction. I wouldn't mind that at all

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #26 - 31st Jul, 2014 at 11:39am

Today I've escalated both my disputes to a claim stating that the site has already been shut down and therefore I will not be able to receive what I've ordered :

Case 1 : Advertising purchased
Case 2 : Upgraded membership for a year

Plus I added that the seller has not replied for 6 days after I opened the dispute and therefore I do not believe that we will reach an amicable solution.. So now the seller has now 10 days to respond and then PayPal will have to decide.. Crossing fingers..

MM please let me know if you had any update with your dispute..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #27 - 31st Jul, 2014 at 6:07pm

SolidSnake wrote on 31st Jul, 2014 at 11:39am:
Today I've escalated both my disputes to a claim stating that the site has already been shut down and therefore I will not be able to receive what I've ordered :

Case 1 : Advertising purchased
Case 2 : Upgraded membership for a year

Plus I added that the seller has not replied for 6 days after I opened the dispute and therefore I do not believe that we will reach an amicable solution.. So now the seller has now 10 days to respond and then PayPal will have to decide.. Crossing fingers..

MM please let me know if you had any update with your dispute..

Nothing yet....will let you know if things change

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #28 - 31st Jul, 2014 at 8:28pm

I have received an update from PayPal but I'm kinda confused as of what they actually mean and what I am supposed to do...

I've received the following message through email from PayPal for both my disputes :

Quote:
The seller responded to our request for shipment tracking information. We
still need to investigate and confirm this information, but we wanted to
share the seller's response with you:

Tracking Company: Other
Tracking Number: Download Complete

No further action on your part is required at this time. We will continue
our investigation, and contact you with any updates.

If you received your item, you can cancel your claim. To do so, copy the
link below and paste it in a web browser window.  Please follow the
instructions when the web page appears.

Based on this I supposed that I can only wait for a further update.
However when I log in to my PayPal account I read the message that the disputes are on the stage where my own action is required, and when I open them for more details I read this :

Quote:
Status
The seller has responded to our request for tracking information. We haven’t confirmed the tracking information yet but wanted to share it with you.

Item delivered online tracking # Download Complete
What happens next

Please review the information and let us know how you would like to proceed.

If you've resolved this problem, you can cancel this claim at any time.

If you received the item but it's not as described by the seller, you can change the reason for your claim.

So, what am I supposed to do now?  Smiley
I'm confused..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #29 - 1st Aug, 2014 at 1:59am

SolidSnake wrote on 31st Jul, 2014 at 8:28pm:
I have received an update from PayPal but I'm kinda confused as of what they actually mean and what I am supposed to do...

I've received the following message through email from PayPal for both my disputes :

Based on this I supposed that I can only wait for a further update.
However when I log in to my PayPal account I read the message that the disputes are on the stage where my own action is required, and when I open them for more details I read this :

So, what am I supposed to do now?  Smiley
I'm confused..

Yes, that is odd. It is also odd that he would require tracking info. Is he playing games with them or is he playing games with you. Advertising is not a tangible good that would require physical delivery. I doubt they are referring to the reference number because that should be included in the claim

So if he is asking for tracking info, then I suspect that he is just trying to give the run around and is looking shadier by the day. I suspect he is not too happy to realize that he is about to lose his paypal account. If he was planning to take some money and run, it is going to cost him his paypal. That is fair since the site misled us up to the end. This person no longer deserves the privilege of being an online merchant. Who is to say he won't do this again with a new site and persona

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print