Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
PTCSolution - The New Age (The Disputes Age) (Read 34836 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
PTCSolution - The New Age (The Disputes Age)
22nd Jul, 2014 at 12:32am

Ok, I decided to open a new thread as we hit a milestone on the program today with admin's new important update :

Quote:
Posted Today at 13:03
Dear users

First of all I would like to say big thank you for all ideas you've shared with us on the latest topic. There are many ideas we can use in the future, some very valuable, some less.

But in current position we need a rapid changes. So after many days doing calculations, comparing prons and cons I've decided to do:

1. All users with ROI 120% and above:

- All pending cashouts are taken out of the system and from users account. We made a list of them. As soon as we get back on track and profit we will start clearing off this list.
- All current account balances, purchase balances and rented referrals are zeroed.
- All premium membership are zeroed.
- All direct referrals and rented referrals are kept
- We want to give a change all ex-premiums to keep their RR so we are holding removing RR over the limit (according to the membership) for a week.

We are aware that it was very unpopular and not expected move. Unfortunately we have to do so in terms to survive. I would like to add that ROI was calculated only on PAID WITHDRAWAL against DEPOSITS. So it's very fair from user point of view. We didn't take in consideration for example how much ads were bought with money made on the site. Basicaly, every user from that group made a REAL PROFIT on PTCSolution.com and that profit was PAID.

2. All users with ROI 100%-119%:

- All pending cashouts are transferred to Purchase Balance
- All account balances are transferred to Purchase Balance
- Premium membership, RR and DR are kept.

3. All users with ROI less than 100%:

- No any changes on the account.

We know that this will make a lot of people unhappy and leaving site. We are hoping that most of users from group 1 and 2 will understand that this action had to be taken if we ever want to get PTCSolution.com back on track.

We are also very strict about inactivity policy which we didn't use for a long time and letting people come back to the site with the same state of account they left it. It won't happen anymore.

Also in order to build up a new deposits we don't allow to purchase Upgrades with purchase balance. This will be in place at least until we won't clear all current pending withdraws.

We apologize for such a rapid moves but please keep in mind that ALL users affected by those changes already made REAL profit and they got PAID.

We hope for your understanding and your further co-operation.

Let's make PTCSolution.com rock again.

And here is the link to the thread in their forum..!
« Last Edit: 25th Jul, 2014 at 1:57am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: PTCSolution - The New Age
Reply #1 - 22nd Jul, 2014 at 12:37am

IMO, it seems a rather smart decision.. think about it..

Firstly it only affects people that have made 120+% and 100+% ROI so nobody has actually ended up in a loss..

Also, those big guys normally have the ability to invest more to keep on earning more there so they will most likely invest some more that could be used to help the cashouts of the little guys that haven't got their investments back yet..

Reminds me of this specific verse in this song.. : Video

What do you think?

PS. MM you need to say sth here.. lol
Read the last 2 lines in my post..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #2 - 22nd Jul, 2014 at 2:23pm

It's easy for me to speak, since I'm not on that list, but I believe that is a fair solution. After all, nobody actually loses from having invested there. For people who also advertise it's even better, as the total deposit count is higher if you buy advertising there. And if that advertising has yielded good results for your other sites, even better.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 22nd Jul, 2014 at 6:58pm

SolidSnake wrote on 22nd Jul, 2014 at 12:37am:
IMO, it seems a rather smart decision.. think about it..

Firstly it only affects people that have made 120+% and 100+% ROI so nobody has actually ended up in a loss..

Also, those big guys normally have the ability to invest more to keep on earning more there so they will most likely invest some more that could be used to help the cashouts of the little guys that haven't got their investments back yet..

Reminds me of this specific verse in this song.. : Video

What do you think?

PS. MM you need to say sth here.. lol
Read the last 2 lines in my post..

Well....I tried  Dont know

I was at a loss for words (for once  Grin)

And what is it about this board. I'm using FF and I keep logging in 'for keeps' apparently but when I come back here I'm logged out again

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 23rd Jul, 2014 at 12:49am

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd Jul, 2014 at 6:58pm:
Well....I tried  Dont know

I was at a loss for words (for once  Grin)

And what is it about this board. I'm using FF and I keep logging in 'for keeps' apparently but when I come back here I'm logged out again

Hmm.. it happens to me but only when I change IP or device..
If I log in from my tablet my computer needs that "Update Session" to get back fully functional.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #5 - 24th Jul, 2014 at 5:41pm

That New Age was rather short.....

I was browsing around, checking my referrals over there. All of a sudden, I click a link and BAM! NetAdSolution is closing down....

Dont know

Oh, well. There goes my investment down the drain. Didn't recover 1 cent of it....

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 24th Jul, 2014 at 5:57pm

ruicarlov wrote on 24th Jul, 2014 at 5:41pm:

I was browsing around, checking my referrals over there. All of a sudden, I click a link and BAM! NetAdSolution is closing down....

Dont know

Oh, well. There goes my investment down the drain. Didn't recover 1 cent of it....

I hope all those 120%ers are happy now. Now they are guaranteed to get nothing. I see clixters is gone too. What a shame

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #7 - 24th Jul, 2014 at 6:11pm

I don't think this has to do with the 120%s. There was simply no flow of investors there, and the hard times and payment delays had dealt quite a blow to the site's image.
It's probably what PTCbox's admin realized when sh*t went down with Paypal.

PTCSolution's admin has posted on EMS
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,342757.0.html

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 24th Jul, 2014 at 7:08pm

At least I have finally figured out where I'm going to put my investment dollars. PTCS made my choice for me. Their loss is YGP's gain  Grin

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 1:45am

Hey everyone.. looks like we can't save anyone these days..  Smiley
After having a nice discussion with Wiktor today, I feel not so bad at all.. weird but true..

It looks like there was no way back after all.. He kept on trying until the end but it was kinda impossible to get back on track.
After PayPal was recovered the lack of investors became larger and larger, just like the debt until it crossed 200k dollars..
The changes also didn't get accepted well and the site could not survive without them..
So he had no other choice but to sell the site or close it.

I told him what's coming now and that he should withdraw anything from his PayPal account if he hasn't already and he told me that this was not an issue.. since he used anything to pay the members even through the latest membership sales.. that was actually kinda heroic if he knew the site would go off.. This way he could pay more members while the people that invested recently can get their money back through disputes.

Then I suggested that he should remove any sensitive data from PayPal like credit cards or bank accounts and he told me that David was responsible for PayPal and he already has.. so.. we are now entering the disputes road.. and it's time for PayPal has to pay...

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Jul, 2014 at 5:57pm:
I hope all those 120%ers are happy now. Now they are guaranteed to get nothing. I see clixters is gone too. What a shame

It sucks a bit because these two guys (Wiktor and David) were actually good men but were treated like scammers after the PayPal event.. It deserved a lot of courage to stand and fight for 7 months at such a state.. And it also sucks even more because I was beginning to get a lot of active referrals especially on clixters.. pff..

Ok, dispute time.. at first I felt bad to open a dispute but now that I know that the only one I will hurt is PayPal.... wth? Let's go for it! Cheesy

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 2:07am

ruicarlov wrote on 24th Jul, 2014 at 5:41pm:

Dont know

So it was YOUR click that I heard before the BOOM! Of course! That makes perfect sense..  Roll Eyes Smiley

Ok, so did you make any purchases there over the last 45 days..?
If yes you may be lucky.. I've already opened 2 disputes summing ~$80..
It would feel like a nice summer bonus if I get them back..

Normally it should happen just like those other times... only some time must pass before that happens.. As I can see in the dispute email, I can escalate the dispute to a claim after August 14th. Then it should take a couple of days before PayPal decides on our favor. Let's see...

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 8:23am

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Jul, 2014 at 2:07am:
So it was YOUR click that I heard before the BOOM! Of course! That makes perfect sense..  Roll Eyes Smiley

Normally it should happen just like those other times... only some time must pass before that happens.. As I can see in the dispute email, I can escalate the dispute to a claim after August 14th. Then it should take a couple of days before PayPal decides on our favor. Let's see...

I also put in a dispute for that $26 I put in, the first money I've put in in a year. I normally wouldn't have, all other things being equal, but the way it ended, I am not too happy about that. It all just seems too dishonest. He was sitting there telling us one thing while he was clearly planning to do something else behind our backs.

I'm wondering if he was doing all that to buy time? If so, then we should at least get his paypal account limited in order to keep him from pulling that type of thing with a new site. Creating as many roadblocks for him as possible in case he was being dishonest is fair payback for the way it ended. Until then, I'm sure he had the goodwill of many

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #12 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 8:28am

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Jul, 2014 at 1:45am:
Hey everyone.. looks like we can't save anyone these days..  Smiley
After having a nice discussion with Wiktor today, I feel not so bad at all.. weird but true..

It looks like there was no way back after all.. He kept on trying until the end but it was kinda impossible to get back on track.
After PayPal was recovered the lack of investors became larger and larger, just like the debt until it crossed 200k dollars..
The changes also didn't get accepted well and the site could not survive without them..
So he had no other choice but to sell the site or close it.

I told him what's coming now and that he should withdraw anything from his PayPal account if he hasn't already and he told me that this was not an issue.. since he used anything to pay the members even through the latest membership sales.. that was actually kinda heroic if he knew the site would go off.. This way he could pay more members while the people that invested recently can get their money back through disputes.

Then I suggested that he should remove any sensitive data from PayPal like credit cards or bank accounts and he told me that David was responsible for PayPal and he already has.. so.. we are now entering the disputes road.. and it's time for PayPal has to pay...

It sucks a bit because these two guys (Wiktor and David) were actually good men but were treated like scammers after the PayPal event.. It deserved a lot of courage to stand and fight for 7 months at such a state.. And it also sucks even more because I was beginning to get a lot of active referrals especially on clixters.. pff..

Ok, dispute time.. at first I felt bad to open a dispute but now that I know that the only one I will hurt is PayPal.... wth? Let's go for it! Cheesy

I posted my last comment before reading this. Hmmmm, I just don't know what to think but will paypal be responsible for the money he can't pay back? No wonder they are so difficult towards the PTC industry if so. We are digging our own graves

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: PTCSolution - The New Age (The Disputes Age)
Reply #13 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 10:51am

Well, there was not much stuff left for him to do, he was trying everything to make the site survive..
There are things that one admin cannot share publicly.. he was trying to find investors.. if he let people know that the debt crossed 200k nobody would decide to invest there.. plus he spent everything to pay members.. It's a bit hard to control one's thoughts in a situation like that..

As for PayPal, didn't they start all of this in the first place?

It's obvious now that what they are doing is completely wrong..The number 1 dying reason for the latest PTC sites is that PayPal messes them up.. Before a couple of years, there were admins with no experience or plans that ran completely unstable sites destined to die.. but nowadays this is different. Some people are actually trying to do sth good.. PayPal needs to understand that they can make a lot of money if they actually support this industry, instead of ruining it whenever something turns out to be successful..

You can't just freeze a business for a whole month to review it and figure out if what they are doing is fully legal or against their T.o.S... They should be able to do that while the business runs healthily.. without forcing it out of the road.. This industry cannot afford pauses.. If only payment processors got a bit more advanced so that some stronger competition would act as an alternative to the PayPal assassins.. that would help this whole industry to go one step further..

But what can we do...  Undecided

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #14 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 12:27pm

SolidSnake wrote on 25th Jul, 2014 at 2:07am:

No, my investment goes way back. All the way to December. I invested $500 for the pack with membership + 1000 RR and another $300 for the shares they had at the time. Then Paypal limited the account, the share balance went to the main balance, but I've never been able to get anything back, even though my payment request was up for God knows how long.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print