Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print
Buxten (Former Clixten) (Read 108310 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Buxten (Former Clixten)
20th Dec, 2015 at 3:59pm

I did a search and though we've talked about it, it doesn't look like we actually created a topic about it. So here is the clixten topic and what better way to start it off than with news of a site promotion

Quote:
ClixTen News - Christmas Is Here !

I am glad that we are beside our member community on this 4th winter holiday season / Christmas. I wanna thank you all that are standing beside use for more then 3 years and are supported us to be come one of the few Legit Paid to Click websites.
After 3 Years and 1 month since our doors have been opened more and more members are getting paid day by day and more and more advertisers are using our services because of quality in advertising at resonable prices. Also our Alexa ranking is 5100 and is going fast on the top 5000 websites of this world and maybe next year will enter on top 4000 Alexa rank or maybe more.
During this promotion all the new members that will register on Clixten will receive FREE Silver for 1 week !

$1.000 Contest : for more informations click here

Christmass Promotions :

1. Cheaper upgrades
- 25% Off on Silver membership (pay $15 insteed $20)
- 20% off on Golden membership (pay $60 insteed $75)
- 15% off on Elite membership (pay $425 insteed $500)
- 10% off on Ultimate membership (pay $630 insteed $700)

2. Advertising Bonus
- for each 1 day fixed advertising 5s purchased get 1 day of Clixgrid for FREE (need to open ticket)
- for each 1 day fixed advertising 10s purchased get 1 day of Clixgrid for FREE + 10.000 banner credits (need to open ticket)
- buy 1.000.000 PTC Credits for $150 insteed $200

3. Direct Referrals
- 100 dr = $125
- 200 dr = $200

4. Banner Advertising
- buy 1.000.000 banner credits and get for FREE - 1.000.000 banner credits (need to open ticket)

Now we wanna remind you all that the Christmas offers that are avaible until 20 january.

That banner deal looks pretty good banner fanatics  Smiley
« Last Edit: 28th Nov, 2017 at 8:13pm by SolidSnake »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Clixten
Reply #1 - 20th Dec, 2015 at 4:56pm

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Dec, 2015 at 3:59pm:
That banner deal looks pretty good banner fanatics  Smiley

Pff.. I got my 1.000.000 pack about a week or two before the promo..  Smiley

Now I'll have to consider getting another one..  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 20th Dec, 2015 at 6:21pm

As of now, I'm not seeing this information in their advertise page?

Quote:
- buy 1.000.000 PTC Credits for $150 insteed $200

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 20th Dec, 2015 at 7:16pm

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Dec, 2015 at 4:56pm:

you're a good customer so I'm sure if you asked they would credit you for it

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 21st Dec, 2015 at 1:08am

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Dec, 2015 at 4:56pm:

I guess we have a new tip for ourselves:

It's always good to hold off regular purchases in December knowing that some site will probably be putting up advertising for sale. If we were to save up money for that specific time, we could save a lot of money by buying in bulk

The same goes for black Friday in October November  Roll Eyes and site anniversaries
« Last Edit: 21st Dec, 2015 at 7:29am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #5 - 21st Dec, 2015 at 6:18pm

Yep, December is a month of promos everywhere.
For Clixten so is November.

I've made a smart play last November, if I do say so myself. I managed to rent and extend 200 referrals before upgrading to gold, everything with discounted prices.
And I did it this way because base RR price is $.15/month as Free and $.19/month as gold. So I renewed referrals at standard price and now benefit from the click rates as Gold member. I'll probably let Gold expire next year before extending all my refs and upgrading again. That's a 20% saving.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 21st Dec, 2015 at 6:45pm

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Dec, 2015 at 1:08am:
I guess we have a new tip for ourselves:

It's always good to hold off regular purchases in December knowing that some site will probably be putting up advertising for sale. If we were to save up money for that specific time, we could save a lot of money by buying in bulk

The same goes for black Friday in October November  Roll Eyes and site anniversaries

However it's proved to be very successful for me to run a promo on my own site during November..
Maybe that's because other sites are waiting till December to run their promos so there are few promos available during November granting me an advantage.. Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 6th Feb, 2016 at 10:04am

I'm kind of experimenting with the clixten rented referrals right now to see how much they earn when you just rent them outright. It looks like they lose you money unless you select autopay. The great thing about autopay that  I have never seen at any other site (though I may just have not paid close enough attention) is that I have 5 (out of 55) referrals that are actually gaining time. They have 31, 32, 33, 36 and 37 days respectively. So that is really cool

The reason I chose clixten for this experiment is because I have no direct referrals or any residual income from the site so it is easier to read the numbers

BTW, those 55 referrals were all built up from an original rent of 20 referrals ($3 left over from that big advertising buy in December). I've just been recycling my cash to rent more referrals and haven't extended anything. The autopay and click rate is so good here that I still have 10 days left on my oldest referral. So I'm compounding wide instead of deep here. Every time I am eligible to rent I use what cash my referrals have earned to rent more

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #8 - 6th Feb, 2016 at 11:24pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th Feb, 2016 at 10:04am:
I'm kind of experimenting with the clixten rented referrals right now to see how much they earn when you just rent them outright. It looks like they lose you money unless you select autopay. The great thing about autopay that  I have never seen at any other site (though I may just have not paid close enough attention) is that I have 5 (out of 55) referrals that are actually gaining time. They have 31, 32, 33, 36 and 37 days respectively. So that is really cool

The reason I chose clixten for this experiment is because I have no direct referrals or any residual income from the site so it is easier to read the numbers

BTW, those 55 referrals were all built up from an original rent of 20 referrals ($3 left over from that big advertising buy in December). I've just been recycling my cash to rent more referrals and haven't extended anything. The autopay and click rate is so good here that I still have 10 days left on my oldest referral. So I'm compounding wide instead of deep here. Every time I am eligible to rent I use what cash my referrals have earned to rent more

That strikes me as a bit odd. Are you Gold or something? Because as a Standard member, my trusted spreadsheet tells me you need an average of 2.25 if you use autopay (10% discount). And as Gold you need to save up for renewing that membership.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 7th Feb, 2016 at 10:21am

ruicarlov wrote on 6th Feb, 2016 at 11:24pm:
That strikes me as a bit odd. Are you Gold or something? Because as a Standard member, my trusted spreadsheet tells me you need an average of 2.25 if you use autopay (10% discount). And as Gold you need to save up for renewing that membership.

No, just standard member

Are you accounting for the compounding growth (via referral renting with the earnings) I'm getting in that?

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #10 - 7th Feb, 2016 at 12:35pm

What I don't understand is how you even have the money to rent more referrals.

I mean, as standard, you earn $0.002 per click. 55 refs cost you $0.247 per day. That's 124 clicks. Are you getting all that?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 7th Feb, 2016 at 1:09pm

ruicarlov wrote on 7th Feb, 2016 at 12:35pm:
What I don't understand is how you even have the money to rent more referrals.

I mean, as standard, you earn $0.002 per click. 55 refs cost you $0.247 per day. That's 124 clicks. Are you getting all that?

I'm getting about 80 clicks per day from my referrals and I just buy more when I earn the money. According to the earnings I've earned $8.362 so far

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #12 - 7th Feb, 2016 at 2:44pm

So I see what you are saying. Those 80 clicks should only earn me $4.8 over 30 days. That is not counting the referrals I would be compounding over those days

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #13 - 7th Feb, 2016 at 9:05pm

moneymarketing wrote on 7th Feb, 2016 at 2:44pm:
So I see what you are saying. Those 80 clicks should only earn me $4.8 over 30 days. That is not counting the referrals I would be compounding over those days

Even with compounding, if these new refferals don't click like madmen, you'll end up with the same problem, until the house of cards suddenly collapses.
I'm afraid there's no dodging math on this one. Now matter how many refs you get, your BEP won't go down. And if you're not above your BEP, you can't sustain an account.

You might want to re-read my great rented referral guide  Wink

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #14 - 6th Mar, 2016 at 1:29pm

Dun Dun Dun, another Paypal account bites the dust.....
And another gone, and another one gone
Another Paypal account bites the dust...

Seriously, Paypal is going all Terminator on PTC sites.
Maybe it's better if new PTC site don't even consider adding Paypal these days.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print