Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32
Send Topic Print
FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady (Read 279232 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: FamilyClix.com - Silent but somewhat steady
Reply #135 - 19th Jun, 2016 at 1:26pm

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Jun, 2016 at 5:29am:
So what do you guys think about using share cash flow profits to buy direct referrals instead of rented? I'm also thinking of getting the ones the admin sells first. This has two benefits. first, referrals that never expire (even though they tend to slow down over time), but also we give the admin another source of cash flow which helps the site and eases his concerns about payouts

I'm kind of against it because not only direct referral earnings are even lower than the rented ones on FamilyClix but also because they are way too expensive and the breaking even time is too long if we only rely on clicks..

You may get really lucky only if you get DRs that make purchases of course or if you get referrals that will click for at least a year to pay their price and grant a small profit for you..

For example with the sister membership, I have Mr. R ( Roll Eyes ) as my referral and he has made 544 clicks that translates to $1.066 of referral click earnings.

If he has been clicking the 6 standard ads daily it would have taken him 90 days to earn me that and we're talking about a super active referral. So at this rate it would normally take me 270 days to reach $3 in referral click earnings that would justify the price of the referral purchase..

So, after having a few referrals like him (of course I didn't sell Mr.R as he is a purchaser and a known star referral Tongue ) that haven't made any purchases for 3 months I successfully sold them at ~$3 each, so this way I instantly earned whatever they would have "maybe" earned me after 9 months. All that if I was lucky enough for them to stay active for 9 months of clicking on the site..

However this way I invested the money I got from the ref sales to shares that will pay much more after those 9 months. But a direct referral that stays active for more than 6 months is kind of a jackpot in this industry based on my stats so shares kind of minimize our risk.. Tongue

On the other hand, since you are thinking about helping the admin why not simply purchase actual advertising that is a service you actually need and can use, plus the amounts you pay, go fully in his hands for him to pay our bills..? Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #136 - 19th Jun, 2016 at 3:09pm

Good point on the advertising. It helps us, it helps him and it keeps members active and 'fed'  Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #137 - 19th Jun, 2016 at 6:54pm

I've bought direct referrals in other sites and from my experience I can safely say: don't do it.
9 times out of 10 it's a money loser.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #138 - 19th Jun, 2016 at 9:00pm

ruicarlov wrote on 19th Jun, 2016 at 6:54pm:
I've bought direct referrals in other sites and from my experience I can safely say: don't do it.
9 times out of 10 it's a money loser.

I'm not so concerned about the profits. I'm concerned that  if we start making piles of cash that suddenly our earnings are going to go through that mystery door and drop. Kind of like they did with the YGP shares where I went from earning $100+ dollars per day to about $13 per month.

If we can demonstrate that we are interested in using our profits for commerce within the site, then maybe strange things won't happen.

Unfortunately, most people just want to build up huge cash flow and then suck the site dry of money. That hurts us all in the long run but we have all gotten too good at burning ourselves. Owners and affiliates alike. We need to think more as a team and less as individual con artists

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #139 - 19th Jun, 2016 at 9:01pm

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Jun, 2016 at 9:00pm:
I'm not so concerned about the profits. I'm concerned that  if we start making piles of cash that suddenly our earnings are going to go through that mystery door and drop. Kind of like they did with the YGP shares where I went from earning $100+ dollars per day to about $13 per month.

If we can demonstrate that we are interested in using our profits for commerce within the site, then maybe strange things won't happen.

Unfortunately, most people just want to build up huge cash flow and then suck the site dry of money. That hurts us all in the long run but we have all gotten too good at burning ourselves. Owners and affiliates alike. We need to think more as a team and less as individual con artists

In that case, it's a better deal to go for RR with long extension times.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #140 - 19th Jun, 2016 at 9:40pm

ruicarlov wrote on 19th Jun, 2016 at 9:01pm:
In that case, it's a better deal to go for RR with long extension times.

yes, you are probably right

though I could just try to make so much money that I could

buy it allllll!

mwa ha ha ha ha!  Cheesy Money Money eyes

Shocked

Huh

Phew

OK, I'm sane again  Grin

Unfortunately, every time I get close to taking over the PTC world James Bond shows up and blows up the site (along with all my henchmen....I mean....referrals)  Embarrassed

Curse you Bond!  Angry

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #141 - 20th Jun, 2016 at 2:34am

Yes, though with the PayPal-less PTC world it seems that you may have a chance..  Smiley
It took a while for people to realize that PayPal should not rule this industry..

As for FamilyClix, I generally don't like to work with big "what ifs" when there's money involved..
However it seems our world is based on a big "what if" so it is kind of inevitable to work without them..

Which is why when it comes to a PTC, I generally say to myself...:
"What if this program survives another year?"
"What if I am able to hit ROI -and- make a profit within a year with this?"

So, there are some necessary risks one way or another.
But FamilyClix is one of the times things actually work out and I'm happy with it. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #142 - 25th Jun, 2016 at 8:49pm

Signup stats:

Banner impressions

My free shares

182K impressions of 2 million top banner impression purchased (with site cash no less  Smiley)

83 clicks on the banners or 1 in 2168 impressions (BTW banner 1 and 2 get pretty much identical results)
14 sign ups from those impressions

Donkey mails

100K top impressions
110 clicks or 1 in 909 impressions
9 sign ups

These are pretty good results especially considered in the light that:

all the advertising is free. The MFS ads come from my earnings.
The donkey mails ads come from points which also came from ads paid for with MFS earnings. 100K banner impressions only cost 8500 points at DM and I have well over 100k of them

I will be testing a new splash made from the EH4U page with a banner from Family. I want to focus on the shares since they don't do much to promote that

http://easysplashbuilder.net/97720/

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #143 - 27th Jun, 2016 at 4:46am

moneymarketing wrote on 25th Jun, 2016 at 8:49pm:
Signup stats:

Banner impressions

My free shares

182K impressions of 2 million top banner impression purchased (with site cash no less  Smiley)

83 clicks on the banners or 1 in 2168 impressions (BTW banner 1 and 2 get pretty much identical results)
14 sign ups from those impressions

Donkey mails

100K top impressions
110 clicks or 1 in 909 impressions
9 sign ups

These are pretty good results especially considered in the light that:

all the advertising is free. The MFS ads come from my earnings.
The donkey mails ads come from points which also came from ads paid for with MFS earnings. 100K banner impressions only cost 8500 points at DM and I have well over 100k of them

I will be testing a new splash made from the EH4U page with a banner from Family. I want to focus on the shares since they don't do much to promote that

http://easysplashbuilder.net/97720/

Glad to hear that you're getting good results. Cool

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #144 - 10th Jul, 2016 at 2:36am

Looks like the FamilyClix admin decided to use some of Paidverts ideas and become more transparent about how he earns his income.

It makes sense since I (and I guess not only me) have been wondering about how he can keep up with the shares after all this time.

His post here may help with building some trust among his members which is good for all of us, so hats off to him from me:

http://www.familyclix.com/forum.php?topic=19624

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #145 - 10th Jul, 2016 at 3:46am

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Jul, 2016 at 2:36am:
Looks like the FamilyClix admin decided to use some of Paidverts ideas and become more transparent about how he earns his income.

It makes sense since I (and I guess not only me) have been wondering about how he can keep up with the shares after all this time.

His post here may help with building some trust among his members which is good for all of us, so hats off to him from me:

http://www.familyclix.com/forum.php?topic=19624

yes, that's good to see

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #146 - 28th Jul, 2016 at 12:44pm

Now here are some more good news on FamilyClix:

Quote:
Hello people.

We have massive news for you!

From now on all members except baby and baby plus members will be able to withdraw money INSTANTLY.

Instant withdrawals works for Payza, Perfect Money and Payeer.
Bitcoin and OkPay withdrawals we will still process manually.

All the best,
Maria and Juan

Source: http://www.familyclix.com/forum.php?topic=20438

This PTC is doing so well that one must realize they must be doing something right!

Way to go!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #147 - 28th Jul, 2016 at 7:34pm

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Jul, 2016 at 12:44pm:
Now here are some more good news on FamilyClix:

This PTC is doing so well that one must realize they must be doing something right!

Way to go!  Smiley

They are still growing fast so it could be due to ponzi mechanics but that is the worst case possibility. IOW money is currently coming in faster than it is going out. If the growth plateaus and affects the sustainability then we will know but as long as they keep growing, we should be relatively safe and it will allow them to ad more revenue generators. That will increase the odds of success

I'm still willing to reinvest. I'm almost at 100 shares and have 40 RRs now. So I'll max out my free level soon and need to upgrade. Then I can continue the growth

$5+ sure is nice to see though  Cool

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #148 - 4th Aug, 2016 at 3:25am

Whoa! I was just looking at FCs ad prices. 1 million banner impressions for $9.99! Awesome numbers.  Shocked

I think I know where I'll be spending my money when I've maxed out my share purchases  Money

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #149 - 10th Sep, 2016 at 4:38pm

Quote:
To celebrate success we have promo from today to September 17:

- Deposit $10 - $99 and get 10% bonus
- Deposit more than $100 and get 15% bonus.
- For every $100 deposit, you will get also 1 free revenue share package!

Deposit bonus will be added instantly to your account. Free revenue shares will be added manually within 48 hours after your deposit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32
Send Topic Print