Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What happened to PTCBox.com? (Read 15862 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
What happened to PTCBox.com?
4th Jan, 2013 at 6:22pm

In case you've been wondering what has happened to PTCBox.com here is some information you could use :

PTCBox was an exceptional PTC that was launched at early 2012.
It offered some of the most amazing features ever seen in the PTC industry :

Up to $0.10 per click / Up to $0.005 per referral click
Customized membership that could focus on a personal earning or a referral earning strategy.
3 Referral levels of downline earning 100%, 50% and 20% each.
Up to 20% earnings from referral purchases.
A limited lifetime - team leader - reseller program that could bring even more huge earnings.
And all of these could be redeemed using instant payments through PayPal.

I've been a part of this program since February 2012 and until september I had already invested but earned back $500 and my earning rate was about $90 / month and it was growing day by day.

But unfortunately disaster struck down PTCBox on the last day of September 2012.

Until then the site was paying exactly as it was supposed to, with all these bonuses and high paying rates. It kept everyone wondering how it was so successful when offering all of these would designate a PTC site unstable. There were absolutely no signs of instability for 7 months of instant paying even with huge amounts. Admin's PayPal account was never running out of money.

During September 2012, PTCBox admin was offering a big promotion and everyone was rushing to upgrade their accounts. That caused an excessive amount of money movement in PayPal and that attracted PayPal's attention and they suspected PTCBox was doing something fishy. So they decided to freeze admin's account for inspection. That was the beginning of the end for PTCBox.

It caused chaos and members started opening disputes through both PayPal and Payza causing that account to get limited too.. and that's when admin decided to give up.. With almost everyone disappointed and trust gone PTCBox was nearly impossible to recover.. so admin didn't try to bring it back.
« Last Edit: 4th Jan, 2013 at 6:50pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

mgbland79705

I love being here!

Re: What happened to PTCBox.com?
Reply #1 - 14th Jan, 2013 at 10:42pm

That's a great summary!   

I still wonder about all those upgrade deadlines.  The June 30th deadline for Team Leaders, then the August 31 deadline for the new system.  Also, the countdown clock for the old upgrade prices that was actually extended.  Within days after the countdown clock disappeared, Paypal got limited.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print