Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
What happened to GetPaidReview.com? (Read 6522 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
What happened to GetPaidReview.com?
4th Jan, 2013 at 6:43pm

GetPaidReview.com was PTCBox's and MatrixMails' official forum.
It also provided a downline builder and lots of ways to get in touch with other PTC related affiliate marketers so it was a big community to seek for help regarding Get-Paid-To related subjects.

After the PTCBox disaster occurred admin was rarely logging in the forum to discuss with his members. So one day he disappeared and the whole forum maintenance was left to us moderators. I kept on trying to help members any way I could, but the lack of admin's presence was constantly causing more members to get upset against him and even abuse the forum.

We're not sure how it happened, but one day in the middle of December 2012 admin most likely came back to the forum and decided to close it. Normally the domain would expire at October 2013. Somehow admin didn't want it to stay alive so he just turned it off.

I kept contact with the rest of the moderators and none of them knew anything about it.. so there's probably no way of knowing the exact reason GetPaidReview disappeared.

So I decided to create a new forum to keep in touch with all those old friends at GetPaidReview and work together on getting the most out of our partnership.

This is mainly why the X-PTCBox Forum is here..
« Last Edit: 19th Feb, 2013 at 9:15pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
The so-called "Official PayPal Issue Thread" backup from GetPaidReview.com
Reply #1 - 11th Jan, 2013 at 3:28am

By the way here's it the link to that original "Official PayPal Issue Thread" backup file that I've kept carefully, in case you're interested in reading the final moments before the closing of GetPaidReview.

The Official PayPal Issue Thread

Enjoy it as it's the last thing we have left from GPR now.. Wink
« Last Edit: 12th Jan, 2013 at 7:45pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print