Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Please introduce yourself here.. (Read 144136 times)
Specter

I love being here!

Re: Please introduce yourself here..
Reply #120 - 6th Jun, 2014 at 2:05am

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Jun, 2014 at 1:52am:
Well, ladies and gentlemen, I am very honored to be introducing a very special guest and a powerful online marketer to our humble community.. Smiley
It is an undeniable proof that out of everything bad something positive can always grow!

Come in mate.. Smiley

Man, you are too kind... Especially after how rude i was  Embarrassed
And i am not that marketing expert, I was without Internet for months, I totally dropped out of everything online.
Anyway, thanks for your kind welcome  Smiley

IP Logged

Vfb1893e.V.
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #121 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 10:08am

Hello to all here.This is Pavlos from Greece speaking.I hoped to find intresting the PTC environment generally,untill the time when first wonderings,came to my mind,regarding not paying ptc sites,and too many bad comments about this guy named Jeffrey Johnson.

Above all,i think that everyone has the right to make a decent monthly effortless income.Although i guess that we all have to be patient firstly,and then very careful and prepared to face decievers like the one i mentioned.

I am still looking for the best PTC's,not to make a heavenly huge fortune,but to have as i told a decent income of 1000 Euros at least,without investing a single cent.If anyone can help me with this,it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank all very much.
Keep On Rocking...!!!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #122 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 11:13am

Vfb1893e.V. wrote on 25th Jul, 2014 at 10:08am:
Hello to all here.This is Pavlos from Greece speaking.I hoped to find intresting the PTC environment generally,untill the time when first wonderings,came to my mind,regarding not paying ptc sites,and too many bad comments about this guy named Jeffrey Johnson.

Above all,i think that everyone has the right to make a decent monthly effortless income.Although i guess that we all have to be patient firstly,and then very careful and prepared to face decievers like the one i mentioned.

I am still looking for the best PTC's,not to make a heavenly huge fortune,but to have as i told a decent income of 1000 Euros at least,without investing a single cent.If anyone can help me with this,it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank all very much.
Keep On Rocking...!!!

Welcome to X-PTCBox Forum mate!

It's really a risky business to be part of but eventually you can get the handle of it and avoid some trouble.
As for the 1000 euros it is a bit hard these days even if you invest some decent amount of money.

We should let you know up front though that it's practically impossible in any type of business to make such an amount without investing a single cent.. Smiley

On the other hand, we are constantly looking for ways that by investing some money as a team we can multiply our benefits and earn some decent amounts of money.

We'd love to have you on our team!
Always remember there's a lot to achieve if we co-operate.

Be cool!

I'll now post some basic directions in greek.. :
(Καλώς ήρθες και αλά ελληνικά!)

Επειδή το forum είναι πλήρως στα αγγλικά, αν χρειάζεσαι οτιδήποτε και σε δυσκολεύουν μπορείς να μου στείλεις προσωπικό μήνυμα κάνοντας κλίκ στο nickname μου και πάτα στο : "Click to send a Personal Message to SolidSnake"

Αν αντιμετωπίσεις κάποιο πρόβλημα και δεν μπορείς να εισέλθεις μπορείς να πατήσεις στο "Contact Administrator" τέρμα πάνω αριστερά του forum.

Καλό είναι επίσης να ρίξεις και μια ματιά στους κανόνες του forum, όχι ότι κόβουμε κεφάλια αλλά προσπαθούμε να δείχνουμε σεβασμό από χρήστη σε χρήστη χωρίς να σπαμάρουμε.. Είμαστε συνενοήσιμοι φυσικά, αν κάποιος θέλει referral link μπορεί να το ζητήσει μέσω προσωπικού μηνύματος από κάποιον άλλο χρήστη.

Καλή συνέχεια και ελπίζω να σε βοηθήσουμε αρκετά εδω!
SolidSnake
PTCBox.Me Administration

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #123 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 12:32pm

Yes, JJ is famous for buying sites that shut down and adding some impossible TOS. Never ever go anywhere near his sites.

1000 euros is not easy at all. I have invested quite a whole lot, and I'm still not past the 1000 dollars. There are simply not enough good and stable sites to make that kind of money easily. Even some promising sites end up crashing and burning after some time because os several problems (biggest of all is usually Paypal)

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #124 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 2:40pm

Thank all very much.
Keep On Rocking...!!!

Hi pavlos,

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you make a good use of it or find it helpful!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #125 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 5:45pm

Thank all very much.
Keep On Rocking...!!!

Smiley

David

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #126 - 25th Jul, 2014 at 6:05pm

Thank all very much.
Keep On Rocking...!!!

Welcome friend.  Smiley

I am not sure whether I can show you the right path, but if you can resell some e-books that helps people to earn good money from PTC sites, you can make good money. (Yet.... 1000 Euros ????? I have no idea.)  Hands down

IP Logged

rica02
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #127 - 4th Mar, 2015 at 1:43am

Hi SS!

Im Rica from Philippines, thanks for having me in this forum Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #128 - 4th Mar, 2015 at 2:27pm

rica02 wrote on 4th Mar, 2015 at 1:43am:
Hi SS!

Smiley to the X-PTCBox Forum!

PTCs come and go but we are always here to carry on the experience collected from each case! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #129 - 4th Mar, 2015 at 6:25pm

Hi SS!

Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #130 - 4th Mar, 2015 at 8:29pm

Hi SS!

Hi Rica,

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you make a good use of it or find it helpful!

Smiley

IP Logged

Michelle
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #131 - 21st Nov, 2015 at 8:14am

Hi All,

Michelle from Alabama. I look forward to getting to know y'all.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #132 - 21st Nov, 2015 at 1:49pm

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you make a good use of it or find it helpful.

Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #133 - 21st Nov, 2015 at 3:33pm

Michelle wrote on 21st Nov, 2015 at 8:14am:
Hi All,

Michelle from Alabama. I look forward to getting to know y'all. 

Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #134 - 21st Nov, 2015 at 7:24pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11