Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
GetRef.com - The best way to get active referrals for all your PT programs. [SITE OFFLINE] (Read 5609 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
GetRef.com - The best way to get active referrals for all your PT programs. [SITE OFFLINE]
6th Jan, 2013 at 11:17pm

This is probably one of the best ways to get referrals for your PT programs including PTCBox.
It is using a crediting system, where you spend credits for referrals to join under you.

You earn credits when:

1. You join a program under some other GetRef member.
2. Click on links just like any other PTC.
3. Any of your referrals earns credit. (You get 10% of their earned credits 5 levels deep!)
4. You purchase them directly.
5. Also you get bonus 2 credits the first time one of your direct referrals earns credits.

When you want someone to join under you (etc on ClixSense) GetRef helps you make a deal with them.

1. A small condition for a 3 days duration testing period (etc. Give 2+ credits if your referral is active for 3 days). - required
2. A big condition for a 30 days duration testing period (etc. Give 2+ credits if your referral remains active or upgrades his account within 30 days). - optional

I've been using this site since 2008 and it's been one of my favorite ways that got me active referrals to many of my programs. I also use it when I'm interested in entering a new program so that I get credits that I will use in order to get more referrals.

Also you can spend credits to get text links or PTC advertising on the site for free just like you would normally spend money on other programs.

And finally you get 10% down to 5 levels of the credits your referrals spend.
So my opinion is that GetRef is a "must" for every affiliate marketer.

Feel free to PM me for more details.

If you are interested in using the program join this referral link  here and post your own one for the next member to join as your referral:

http://www.getref.com/index.asp?id=SOLIDSNAKE
« Last Edit: 18th Oct, 2021 at 7:46pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

mgbland79705

I love being here!

Re: GetRef.com - The best way to get active referrals for all your PT programs.
Reply #1 - 24th Jan, 2013 at 9:53pm

I joined under you.

Edited:
Edit by SolidSnake:
I replied to you through PM.

Next one please join here :
http://www.getref.com/index.asp?id=MGBLAND79705
« Last Edit: 25th Jan, 2013 at 12:52am by SolidSnake »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print