Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Member Ranking Rules [To be Updated!] (Read 7497 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Member Ranking Rules [To be Updated!]
10th Jan, 2013 at 9:39pm

Some member groups are restricted in some sections of the forum. We use a post-oriented ranking system that will enable access to these sections once the member has achieved specific milestones. These are explained thoroughly here.

Posting irrelevant content just to rank up or advertise, will be considered spamming and will lead to warning and possibly banning. Make sure you post only when you feel like discussing.

Administrator and moderators will do their best to keep the forum's content informative and high quality. Therefore they have every right to edit, move or remove your posts whenever they are against the rules or considered irrelevant or spamming. Also they have every right to lock, move or remove threads in order to keep the forum organized and clean.

All members are required to report any content that is against any rule in this document. Reported members will not be notified of who reported their posts or actions. However always make sure that what you're reporting is against the rules.

Never contact the Forum Staff or send requests to become a moderator in the X-PTCBox Forum. In case we need moderators and feel you're qualified we'll contact you.

You can see the board access rules in the this table:

VIP Members get exclusive bonuses such as free advertising, being included in serious business plan discussions and possibly forum moderator training and recruiting.
« Last Edit: 20th Dec, 2013 at 3:29pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Member Ranking Rules
Reply #1 - 11th Apr, 2013 at 5:24pm

2013-04-11
Ranking Rules Updated. Changes :

Junior Members can now join/start new threads in the downline builder.
Full Members now have full access to the Advanced Marketing category.

In case you have any questions or suggestions please PM me.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Member Ranking Rules
Reply #2 - 27th Apr, 2013 at 12:08pm

2013-04-27
- Ranking Rules Updated. Changes :

The "Payment Processors" board has been added in the "Online Business Opportunities" category and its access rules have been set.

In case you still don't see the changes please reload/refresh the page to get the new table.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print