HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
ClickTrackProfit (Read 24104 times)
sophieca

I love being here!

ClickTrackProfit
14th Jan, 2013 at 11:36pm

I have been a member of CTP for a few months, joined a few of their TX sites and still wonder if, despite the fun I have to meet some of the challenges with badges and so,  all that is any good for earnings and advertisment.

Opinions about this one ?

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Re: ClickTrackProfit
Reply #1 - 10th Feb, 2013 at 4:34pm

While I was surfing at their Traffic Exchange I had to watch for the letters of the flag, the bonus and the image captcha. Obviously I couldn't keep my eye on the bottom frame. I consider it too much distraction.

IP Logged

violette2
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 26th Feb, 2013 at 8:20am

I've been a member of clicktrackprofit for a while trying to get referrals to Neobux and Clixsense but have got none despite a lot of time clicking I'm ready to give up on that one though the novelty was good.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #3 - 26th Feb, 2013 at 1:08pm

Well, to be honest, getting referrals for Neobux and Clixsense is the hardest thing to do.
Have you tried getting referrals for other sites?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 11th Mar, 2013 at 1:33pm

I've barely got any referrals from any traffic exchange in the past..
They seem to be only good for what they actually offer.. and that is traffic which helps with rankings.
And the problem with most traffic exchanges is that people don't stay motivated enough to keep on browsing,
so if ClickTrackProfit is still active and people keep on browsing, I'd consider that a successful site.

Do you get visitors back venkat?

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #5 - 14th Mar, 2013 at 7:29am

The delivery was slower. I was accumulating credits but I was getting very few visits back.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 14th Mar, 2013 at 1:02pm

venkat wrote on 14th Mar, 2013 at 7:29am:
The delivery was slower. I was accumulating credits but I was getting very few visits back.

That's what I think is the main problem with traffic-exchanges... Members don't feel motivated enough to browse..
If they have a low visit-to-visit ratio people will get too tired to browse while on the other hand if their ratio is very high
people will browse a little bit and then wait for their visits to be received so this process leads to lower activity rates.

I think there should be more in traffic exchanging such as banner advertising prizes, embedded games, promos and even
free ptc ad placement on famous ptc sites for the most active members. Just clicking to get clicks back is not motivating enough..
« Last Edit: 14th Mar, 2013 at 6:38pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

[markspend]
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #7 - 15th Mar, 2013 at 6:34pm

Hello Guys i think that Click Track Profit is a easy to use program that trains you to develop affiliates and down lines in some of the most well-known visitors dealings.Its also a great source for earn online money.Thanks a lot!!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #8 - 15th Mar, 2013 at 7:41pm

[markspend] wrote on 15th Mar, 2013 at 6:34pm:
Hello Guys i think that Click Track Profit is a easy to use program that trains you to develop affiliates and down lines in some of the most well-known visitors dealings.Its also a great source for earn online money.Thanks a lot!!

Have you been able to  make money with it?

IP Logged

spym4n2
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #9 - 21st May, 2013 at 7:08pm

first i though traffic exch will be great for get referral in ptc, and than I realize that all just B.S  Smiley
if anyone here make a great money from that, can u share  what u kind of advertise u put in there,.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 21st May, 2013 at 10:21pm

spym4n2 wrote on 21st May, 2013 at 7:08pm:
first i though traffic exch will be great for get referral in ptc, and than I realize that all just B.S  Smiley
if anyone here make a great money from that, can u share  what u kind of advertise u put in there,.

Well, they're not that great for getting referrals to PTCs but they are good to get referrals for other traffic exchanges as well.. and once you have big downlines in a few that get you many credits, then you can switch them all to a single site that you want to promote. This could prove useful as a strategy if you promote something new and catchy. Smiley

And also it depends on which traffic exchanges you use. Etc. TrafficSwarm is much like a PTC so it could prove useful advertising PTCs there.. Haven't tried it like that yet though.. but if I do I'll let you know.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 22nd May, 2013 at 6:47pm

spym4n2 wrote on 21st May, 2013 at 7:08pm:

The people that tend to do best in traffic exchanges are other traffic exchanges. You probably need to be the owner too. As an affiliate I have had mixed results from TE's. Their traffic can cost sometimes ten times more that sites like PTC so it is hard to make a profit on your advertising

David

IP Logged

spym4n2
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #12 - 24th May, 2013 at 9:31am

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd May, 2013 at 6:47pm:
The people that tend to do best in traffic exchanges are other traffic exchanges. You probably need to be the owner too. As an affiliate I have had mixed results from TE's. Their traffic can cost sometimes ten times more that sites like PTC so it is hard to make a profit on your advertising

do u have a blog r website about affiliate? how much your expend until u get ROI? not the blueprint about u'r success but atleast a logic trick behind that.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #13 - 24th May, 2013 at 6:30pm

spym4n2 wrote on 24th May, 2013 at 9:31am:
do u have a blog r website about affiliate? how much your expend until u get ROI? not the blueprint about u'r success but atleast a logic trick behind that.

I don't have a blog or website and I really do it more for a hobby than to build an income. What you need to do is set a budget for advertising and then do a lot of testing of ads.

First you need to get a site that you want to promote. something that pays well, and maybe on a couple levels, referral commissions

Next you need to commit to a spending/investing budget. So if you have a budget of $25 - $50 per month, then you break that down into four or five pieces and go out and find four or five sites to advertise on.

Test the ad on the site and if it brings in referrals, then you can increase your spending at that site until you maximize your referral flow. If it doesn't bring in referrals, then move on to another site. Keep doing this until you have four or five good quality advertising sites and increase your spending until it is maximized

I have found that if you are referring clickers, then you should get commissions paid on the money you spend within six months. If not, then it is probably not a good ROI

David

IP Logged

utahman1971
Recruit Member

I love being here!

USA-Utah
Reply #14 - 14th Jun, 2013 at 3:24am

I tried different Traffic Exchange sites. Can't remember the names, but what bugged me is you do get traffic for sure. The thing is it isn't targeted traffic. It is traffic if you constantly continue using their site. I think if you want targeted traffic, then these sites are not it. At least my first impression of these sites are not good at all. Time consuming, and not real traffic.

Check out a great blog Nicer Blog
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print