Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
New campaign results from top10-ptc.com => CashInOnBanners.com (Read 14183 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: New campaign results from top10-ptc.com => CashInOnBanners.com
Reply #15 - 6th Mar, 2021 at 6:12pm

dansbanners wrote on 6th Mar, 2021 at 3:51pm:
The funny thing is that when you look it up in Whois, they weren't supposed to expire till Nov 2021? Huh

It seems they did renew their domain:
Quote:
Updated Date: 2020-11-10T21:41:51.00Z
Creation Date: 2011-11-13T05:54:34.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-11-13T05:54:34.00Z

It seems the last saved snapshot of their site was November 9th, 2021:
http://web.archive.org/web/20201109025645/www.cashinonbanners.com/

So, my guess is that they had extended their domain for another 2 years but their hosting for only 1 year.
If they do not actively maintain the site (or maybe they don't have to e.g.orders are being automatically processed) they may have not even noticed it's down the past few months.

As for contact info, it seems they had a phone address in their contact page.. so maybe that would be a way to get in touch with the admin. The email and the form will not work if the hosting is down, but the phone would still work.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #16 - 6th Mar, 2021 at 7:09pm

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Mar, 2021 at 6:12pm:
It seems they did renew their domain:

It seems the last saved snapshot of their site was November 9th, 2021:
http://web.archive.org/web/20201109025645/www.cashinonbanners.com/

So, my guess is that they had extended their domain for another 2 years but their hosting for only 1 year.
If they do not actively maintain the site (or maybe they don't have to e.g.orders are being automatically processed) they may have not even noticed it's down the past few months.

As for contact info, it seems they had a phone address in their contact page.. so maybe that would be a way to get in touch with the admin. The email and the form will not work if the hosting is down, but the phone would still work.

It was up not very long ago. Maybe a week or so. I was just there recently because I had decided to add it to my YGP site rotation. I'm getting so many credits there from the share purchases that I needed to add something. I was also promoting my DLF banner so I thought it would be a nice fit.  Dont know

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #17 - 6th Mar, 2021 at 7:29pm

Yes. It's possible they hadn't realized that it's their hosting account that had expired. And possibly will get around to getting the site back up sometime soon. I've seen it happen sometime in some of the other programs.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #18 - 18th Mar, 2021 at 6:39pm

dansbanners wrote on 6th Mar, 2021 at 7:29pm:
Yes. It's possible they hadn't realized that it's their hosting account that had expired. And possibly will get around to getting the site back up sometime soon. I've seen it happen sometime in some of the other programs.

I'm wondering if this wasn't a medical issue because this was just a really strange way to end.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print