Twickerz.com (Read 41058 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Twickerz.com
28th Feb, 2013 at 2:42pm

Would anybody recommend this? I noticed it is currently at the top of EMS.. and was wondering if it's really that good.
What kind of ads, memberships, rates do they provide? Could anyone provide some more info please?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Twickerz.com
Reply #1 - 3rd Mar, 2013 at 5:02pm

I'm currently on that program. While I have been a member for a while longer, I've mostly used it for advertising. It's only recently that I've tried being a full member and also recruiting referrals.
The pay rates per ad are quite small, but it has a big number of ads. It uses some concepts from Neobux and Clixsense, like for example earning a Twick point for every ad clicked (and in other stuff like referring), which can be exchanged for Cash or Membership upgrades. It also has a Grid game simillar to Clixgrid.
For earning through clicks, I think a membership is a must. Even if it's the Lv. 1 (cheapest one at $10/year). Sponsored ads are worth $0.001 for standard members, while Lv 1 and 2 get $0.005.
There's also a referral rental system, but I've never used it so I don't know that much about it. It works similarly to Neobux, with the recycling, discounts on renewing for 240 days, and so on.
An interesting feature that made me want to take it more seriously was the Twickerz Loyalty Rewards. If you're an advertiser, once you spend X$ in advertising and get a certain number of referrals, you get lifetime upgrades, which go up in Level each time you reach a new threshold. Since I'm an active advertiser there, I though I might as well make the best out of it, so I'm aiming for those.
On the advertising side, the results haven't been bad. Since the pay rates are low, so is the advertising price, so it's good for getting a lot of views (site has +300,000 members). There's also PTSU, which is like everywhere else - lots of cheaters and a good referral once in a while. But since the auto-approval period is long (25days) it's easy to avoid cheaters/people who give up.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 3rd Mar, 2013 at 7:18pm

Thanks a lot!
That was a pretty detailed description there.
However I managed to find (Smiley) a couple more questions :

1. Do they have direct referral limits?
2. Do you need to click daily in order to get credited for your referral clicks?
3. Also, do you get credited for all of their clicks or just a few categories of them (etc. only fixed and extended ones) like  in neobux?
4. Could you please post a screenshot of their membership upgrades comparison table here?
5. Do they pay on time?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #3 - 3rd Mar, 2013 at 11:13pm

1. No
2. No, I don't think so.
3. You only get credited referral clicks for sponsored, regular and extended ad (like Neobux)
5. I haven't tried personally, but from some people I know, they do.

4.Forgot to mention you also get 10% purchase comissions from direct referrals and 1$ per referral upgrade (free members included)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 4th Mar, 2013 at 11:45am

Many thanks for the info ruicarlov!
You're awesome!  Smiley

As for the program, please PM me your ref link, I might use it for advertising.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 5th Mar, 2013 at 5:32pm

What are their upgraded memberships? Couldn't find the info from the main page?

Thanks!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 5th Mar, 2013 at 8:38pm

dansbanners wrote on 5th Mar, 2013 at 5:32pm:
What are their upgraded memberships? Couldn't find the info from the main page?

Thanks!

It's all in the table in ruicarlov's post above.
Please check if you're using adblocking software if it's not visible.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #7 - 3rd Jan, 2014 at 6:41pm

Funny thing. Today I just received an email saying I won a $2 prize in last month's Twickerz referral contest.
And I wasn't even spending anything on promoting it recently.

Not that I'm complaining  Wink

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #8 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 2:21pm

ruicarlov wrote on 3rd Jan, 2014 at 6:41pm:
Funny thing. Today I just received an email saying I won a $2 prize in last month's Twickerz referral contest.
And I wasn't even spending anything on promoting it recently.

Not that I'm complaining  Wink

Nice!

How many refs did you get during the contest?
Since it's kind of an old ptc maybe not many people are promoting it..
Bonuses are always welcome though.. Cheesy

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #9 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 2:25pm

8 referrals I believe. Truth is, the TOP100 referrers were prized. The top ones had a lot but as you went down things were a lot quieter. If I had one referral less I wouldn't have made it.  Grin

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 2:50pm

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Jan, 2014 at 2:25pm:
8 referrals I believe. Truth is, the TOP100 referrers were prized. The top ones had a lot but as you went down things were a lot quieter. If I had one referral less I wouldn't have made it.  Grin

Yes, I love contests like that. That way, everyone gets involved, even the little guys because most of the time if you only give out five prizes or so, those get eaten up by the program owners and there is nothing left for anyone else. Sure, it serves the site's interest when they get a PO interested, but you are limiting your exposure to maybe one or two sites.

If you can throw out a lot of prizes then you are more assured of getting exposure in many more places

edit: After all, a referral contest is just a form of cheap advertising for the site (a way to pay for motivating the top advertisers and you get plenty for free too). Which would be more effective? Spending $250 on a month long referral contest or spending $250 at a Neobux or Clixsense. And as I said above, you would have much broader exposure that way

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #11 - 9th Jan, 2014 at 12:38pm

Twickerz had done quite a bit of restructuring in terms of click rates, memberships, sponsored ads...

Now there is required clicking to earn from referrals. Referral earning rates increased, but the number of sponsored ads decreased for lower memberships.
What I didn't like was that due to all the changes in the sponsored ads, I had to renew ALL my rented referrals, otherwise their clicks wouldn't be credited. Recycling is currently free, so I have no issues with that, but considering each referral page only shows 100 refs and I have 4300.... not to mention that reloading the page takes a butload of time when I renew all 100.
In the end it was close to the end of the day when I had everything recycled and my credited clicks for that day were crappy (still above BEP, though). On the bright side, due to all the recycling yesterday I had quite a good click average. With the new click rates I calculated the daily pure profit and..... $70?!!

$70?!
OMG, YOU'VE GOTTA BE SH*TTING ME!

Could you imagine the awesomeness of $70 daily profit? Over $2000 per month?
Smiley
Of course I don't expect to keep that average everyday but still.... awesomesauce.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 10th Jan, 2014 at 12:35am

ruicarlov wrote on 9th Jan, 2014 at 12:38pm:
Twickerz had done quite a bit of restructuring in terms of click rates, memberships, sponsored ads...

Now there is required clicking to earn from referrals. Referral earning rates increased, but the number of sponsored ads decreased for lower memberships.
What I didn't like was that due to all the changes in the sponsored ads, I had to renew ALL my rented referrals, otherwise their clicks wouldn't be credited. Recycling is currently free, so I have no issues with that, but considering each referral page only shows 100 refs and I have 4300.... not to mention that reloading the page takes a butload of time when I renew all 100.
In the end it was close to the end of the day when I had everything recycled and my credited clicks for that day were crappy (still above BEP, though). On the bright side, due to all the recycling yesterday I had quite a good click average. With the new click rates I calculated the daily pure profit and..... $70?!!

$70?!
OMG, YOU'VE GOTTA BE SH*TTING ME!

Could you imagine the awesomeness of $70 daily profit? Over $2000 per month?
Smiley
Of course I don't expect to keep that average everyday but still.... awesomesauce.

Well, I might have to reconsider my opinion about earning with this program.
So far I've only used it for advertising because it kinda seemed a low earner.
Now it seems more interesting..

IP Logged

Pennywise
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Denmark
Reply #13 - 16th Jan, 2014 at 5:05pm

Personally i think its a great site.. Or atleast it was before YGP startet. I have had an upgrade and a few rented and im in profit.

Before you had to be level 2 to profit from rented referrals but i see they have changed that now so you earn $0.005 from all rented referrals clicks.. Or thats atleast how i undestand it.

And the BEP should be fairly easy to reach if i undestands this correct. I get it to 1.333 even for standart members (0.20/0.005/30) and that shouldent be to hard to reach with atleast 4 daily fixed ads.

Or am i wrong here..? Almost looking to easy right now to be honest.

Maybe its time to rent there again Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #14 - 16th Jan, 2014 at 5:51pm

Yeah, it's looking too easy. I'm not sure if I should be glad or suspicious. With those changes they increased advertising prices. Can they keep that up?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print