Twickerz.com (Read 41288 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Twickerz.com
Reply #15 - 29th Jan, 2014 at 4:29pm

Ever since those big changes at Twickerz I've been earning quite a lot. My averages seemed like a rollercoaster during some days, but they seem to be stabilizing now, with daily pure profits above $40, which is more than double of what I had previously.
For those wondering if the referrals are bots or not, lately it's been hard to even recycle referrals, since the demand is high and there's not enough to go around. I've often had a message saying "there are no referrals available" when trying to recycle.
If there's such a shortage then it means they're for real.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #16 - 29th Jan, 2014 at 10:04pm

Good job and also good to know about the refs! Smiley

In Greece nowadays it requires 2 stable offline jobs to collect that cash monthly (30 x $40 = $1200) even in euro..
I'd be more than satisfied to make that amount online even with all the programs I'm working on combined together.  Money

Even just reading that is really motivating Rui!  Smiley

(Looks like the PTCMan has psychic abilities too.. he can "plant" inspiration within us!)

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #17 - 30th Jan, 2014 at 1:11am

ruicarlov wrote on 29th Jan, 2014 at 4:29pm:
Ever since those big changes at Twickerz I've been earning quite a lot. My averages seemed like a rollercoaster during some days, but they seem to be stabilizing now, with daily pure profits above $40, which is more than double of what I had previously.
For those wondering if the referrals are bots or not, lately it's been hard to even recycle referrals, since the demand is high and there's not enough to go around. I've often had a message saying "there are no referrals available" when trying to recycle.
If there's such a shortage then it means they're for real.

I guess as long as they are turning a profit, it doesn't matter too much. WOW on the $40.  Shocked That is a very nice online income indeed. Especially since you've only been at this a few years. Many, many people would be satisfied with that level of income to supplement their lifestyle.

Maybe it's time you wrote an ebook (with all your referral links in it) in order to teach others your methods on what to do to become successful. If you sold the book for a few bucks, it would promote for you automatically. Plus you could build a huge mailing list with it

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #18 - 30th Jan, 2014 at 11:53am

An ebook stating the obvious, like rent referrals and upgrade at good sites? Roll Eyes
Because that's really where the most money comes from.
Sure I make a couple of extra bucks through sites where I managed to get some direct referrals (Cashnhits and Clixsense), but it's penauts compared to Neobux and Twickerz.

By that way, that referral shortage had started affecting my averages. I've been unable to recyle any refs for a couple of days now and it's showing.  Embarrassed

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #19 - 30th Jan, 2014 at 6:21pm

OUCH! There must be one heck of a problem going around PTCevolution.

PTCSolution, Goldenclix and Twickerz are not crediting rented referrals clicks today.  Undecided

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #20 - 4th Feb, 2014 at 5:57pm

Ever since the PTCevolution hack that the averages plummed down to almost 0. And stayed there for a good 3 days. I was a bit concerned for a while, but things seem to be slowly getting back into place. At least yesterday I didn't have any net loss.

But even with this obstacle I got $1127 of pure profit this month. Let's see how February fares.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #21 - 4th Feb, 2014 at 10:54pm

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Feb, 2014 at 5:57pm:
Ever since the PTCevolution hack that the averages plummed down to almost 0. And stayed there for a good 3 days. I was a bit concerned for a while, but things seem to be slowly getting back into place. At least yesterday I didn't have any net loss.

But even with this obstacle I got $1127 of pure profit this month. Let's see how February fares.

In the words of that famous philosopher, Jackie Gleason:

Oh how sweet it is!  Money  Cool Smiley Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #22 - 20th May, 2014 at 5:52pm

Looks like I haven't update in a while.
After February, things went downhill fast with RR activity on Twickerz. Some days had slight profits, others had losses. In the end, the removal of the free recycling feature managed to make things more stable. Apparently, members were abusing the system and make a mess of things.
Since then things have looked up a bit (but never the OMG! values of February) but the daily clicks I get still vary tremendously. A couple of days ago there was a set of terrible days resulting in -10$ daily, and now all of a sudden BAM back to $50-70 profits for 5 days straight. Not that I'm complaining about this latest streak, but it does make me go Dont know

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #23 - 20th May, 2014 at 11:41pm

I've been researching a bit around the current PTCs and I honestly think the only site with earning potential as standard with rented referrals is twickerz.. it is one of the very few paying $0.005 per click from rented referral clicks and it only takes 10 days of activity (4 clicks / day) per referral to pay back your investment and without the need of upgrading early I'd say it is promising.

I haven't given that a shot yet, maybe after I settle down with my site's earnings-expenses on the positive side I'll probably try it.
The twickerz network has done surprisely well over the last few years and it might be worth a shot.. after all it takes only $30 to start off with the standard membership RR limit.. (150 refs).

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #24 - 28th Jul, 2014 at 11:28am

Twickerz are are currently running this promo which seems a bit interesting in case someone wants to start working on the program :

Premium Special - $25.00

50 Rented Referrals
25000 Banner Ad Credits
Premium Membership

Gold Plus 90 Days Special - $70.00

Gold Plus 90 Days Membership
100 Rented Referrals
100000 Banner Ad Credits

Platinum Plus 90 Days - $250.00

Platinum Plus 90 Days Membership
150 Rented Referrals
1000000 Banner Ad Credits

I'm somewhat thinking about trying the second one..

Gold Plus offers the respectable earnings of $0.01 per referral click plus the pack includes 100, so some of those should be active.
Since they are almost free I would only keep the ones that are active after the first month. The membership lasts for one year so there is some potential.

Rui would you recommend that? Do you think it's worth it?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #25 - 28th Jul, 2014 at 12:00pm

Actually, the upgrade table seems a bit messed up at the moment, so I'm not completely sure what's in each upgrade. Let's see if they clean that up first.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #26 - 28th Jul, 2014 at 12:37pm

Well, they are missing the higher ranks details but the ones included in this pack are there..:

Aren't they correct?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #27 - 28th Jul, 2014 at 2:13pm

It seems they're correct. The click values for higher memberships are the same as Premium Plus.

Regarding the promos, I think Gold Plus is a bad ideia if you intend to have only 100 referrals. The BEP is way too high, due to the cost of the membership (there's a bug in that table, Gold Plus 90 days only lasts for 90 days, not 365).

Even if it's not on a promo, getting Premium Plus + 100 referrals ($70) is a far better option. The click rates are the same, the difference lies in the max number of referrals. So, if you stick to 100, there's really no reason to go Gold.

By my calculations, the BEP at Gold Plus is 1.17, and the BEP for Premium Plus is 0.60.
That makes a world of difference, since the averages I see are usually 0.80-0.90 at 4000 referrals. It's possible to have something higher with less, but better play it safe.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #28 - 28th Jul, 2014 at 5:27pm

ruicarlov wrote on 28th Jul, 2014 at 2:13pm:
It seems they're correct. The click values for higher memberships are the same as Premium Plus.

Regarding the promos, I think Gold Plus is a bad ideia if you intend to have only 100 referrals. The BEP is way too high, due to the cost of the membership (there's a bug in that table, Gold Plus 90 days only lasts for 90 days, not 365).

Even if it's not on a promo, getting Premium Plus + 100 referrals ($70) is a far better option. The click rates are the same, the difference lies in the max number of referrals. So, if you stick to 100, there's really no reason to go Gold.

By my calculations, the BEP at Gold Plus is 1.17, and the BEP for Premium Plus is 0.60.
That makes a world of difference, since the averages I see are usually 0.80-0.90 at 4000 referrals. It's possible to have something higher with less, but better play it safe.

Wow, is that possible?

Isn't the script supposed to automatically show the correct duration?
The values are stored in a database and loaded directly from it, so it is really weird if that is true..

But you're probably right the promo says 90 days..
So premium plus ($50) + 100 refs ($20) seem like a better deal indeed..
The barrier for the lowest renting price ($0.20) is 250 based on what I see..
Ok, but I'll probably leave that for later on.. I'd like to complete the upgrades on my site first.

Maybe if I get refunded by clixters I'll head towards twickerz to fill in the blank.. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #29 - 12th Nov, 2014 at 5:40pm

I really hate to say this, but I'm losing my trust on Twickerz. Ever since mid-September I've having big losses every day, with no sign of looking up. A couple of days ago I posted in their forum, talking about my RR averages and asking how another Ultimate member had kept nice averages thoughout these last months, and my messages were deleted just a day or two after.
Today I tried to ask another participant in that disucssion what had happened to the suggestions he was giving me, and that message was ereased within hours.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print