Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
LinkGrand.com - Payment Proofs - By SolidSnake (Read 4181 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
LinkGrand.com - Payment Proofs - By SolidSnake
4th Apr, 2013 at 10:49pm

Took me a couple of years but finally made it..  Smiley
My 1st LinkGrand Payment :

Somehow LinkGrand paid me like they're buying services from me instead of just sending the money..
Weird but anyways..  Smiley it took me 5-6 years to get it..  Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: LinkGrand.com - Payment Proofs - By SolidSnake
Reply #1 - 5th Apr, 2013 at 4:22pm

5-6 years to get $5?  Shocked

Were you just lazy, or are there THAT few ads?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: LinkGrand.com - Payment Proofs - By SolidSnake
Reply #2 - 5th Apr, 2013 at 7:43pm

Well, I joined the site almost when it started.. and I used to be a solo clicker back then.
Didn't pay for upgrade, didn't try hard to promote it.. I was just clicking ads and it hasn't ever been a great personal earner.
So I didn't pay much attention to LinkGrand then.. However I'm not sure how but I managed to get a good active referral
early at 2008 but after the Neobux - changed its policy to $0.001 for standards I gave up the whole PTC industry so I was
away until PTCBox showed up.. In the mean time, my referral in LinkGrand did 3860 clicks and along with 1 or 2 more ones
it got me up to ~$4 in my balance so a couple of months ago I started clicking again in order to reach the payout which
was last week.. now I'm not sure if I will keep on working on that.. I'd really like to support Linkgrand with some promoting
and ads, but since there are not many people doing this already I can't say I'm too interested in it.. If we ever form a big
team and decide pick PTCs altogether to support as advertisers while promoting them at the same time, that could possibly
work. Forming such a team is part of my whole online business related activity's purpose.. Time will tell... Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print