Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
My Free Shares (Read 151810 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: My Free Shares
Reply #180 - 16th Apr, 2020 at 6:26am

It looks like they are getting into the bigger payouts now so his promise of paying out around this time seems to be coming true.

That's great because I have the money going into freebitco.in and they pay 4% interest

https://www.myfreeshares.com/pages/beenpaid.php?from=0
« Last Edit: 16th Apr, 2020 at 3:46pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #181 - 18th Apr, 2020 at 10:53pm

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Apr, 2020 at 6:26am:
That's great because I have the money going into freebitco.in and they pay 4% interest

Interesting. I was not aware of that.
That's the same rate they pay perfect money balance, but that one is not always the easiest to withdraw. On the other hand, since the balance is € or $, there's no price fluctuation risk.  Undecided

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #182 - 19th Apr, 2020 at 7:02am

ruicarlov wrote on 18th Apr, 2020 at 10:53pm:
Interesting. I was not aware of that.
That's the same rate they pay perfect money balance, but that one is not always the easiest to withdraw. On the other hand, since the balance is € or $, there's no price fluctuation risk.  Undecided

I'd put a couple thousand in and then just have it compound daily but I just can't trust online sites. It's sad because that is a decent rate and it is BTC so there is always the upside.

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #183 - 23rd Apr, 2020 at 1:51pm

Good, I finally got my $240 payout.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #184 - 23rd Apr, 2020 at 3:43pm

ruicarlov wrote on 23rd Apr, 2020 at 1:51pm:
Good, I finally got my $240 payout.

Good for you! Smiley

moneymarketing, I hope you'll get yours next.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #185 - 23rd Apr, 2020 at 10:24pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Apr, 2020 at 3:43pm:
Good for you! Smiley

moneymarketing, I hope you'll get yours next.

Probably not next but I think soon. Maybe in the next month. Sebas is a good guy. He keeps his word. This industry will suffer when he pulls back.

If we had a dozen more like him in the industry this would be the best work-at-home industry on the planet

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #186 - 24th Apr, 2020 at 4:08am

Yes. I agree. Sebas is a good guy. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #187 - 6th May, 2020 at 9:07pm

Quote:
Username      Requested      Paid      Amount      Fee      By
dsbe      Jan 3, 2020      May 6, 2020      $898.52      $45.18      Bitcoin

Money Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #188 - 6th May, 2020 at 10:16pm

Even after paying me I still had $100 on account so I decided to throw some money his way.

Looking at the redeem for ads page, I see that he is now offering guaranteed banner clicks. That has always been a favorite of mine:

Quote:
Banner Impressions Guaranteed Clicks!: Your banner inserted into our banner rotation of the website for this we can accept 468x60, 125x125, 120x600, 160x600. This is a great way to catch peoples interest, just as much publicity, if not more than, advertising in the member e-Mails. The banners will be displayed almost every page on the site, randomly mixed in with other banners, where it is placed depends on the banner size. Banners need to be sizes 468x60 or 125x125 or 120x600 or 160x600. With our Banner impressions guaranteed clicks you not pay for each banner impression but you only pay when they click on your banner no matter howmuch impressions it receive. So this is a great way to get guaranteed Click results on your banners!

100 Guaranteed Clicks on your banner. - $5.99
    500 Guaranteed Clicks on your banner. - $26.99
    1,000 Guaranteed Clicks on your banner. - $49.99
    10,000 Guaranteed Clicks on your banner. - $399.99

And he is not someone who will cheat you and click your banners to make himself some money. That is little league stuff so you know you will be getting higher quality, filtered clicks (people who actually are interested in what you are promoting) on your banners

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #189 - 6th May, 2020 at 10:53pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th May, 2020 at 9:07pm:
Money Smiley

That's great moneymarketing! You deserved it!  Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #190 - 6th May, 2020 at 11:35pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th May, 2020 at 10:16pm:
Even after paying me I still had $100 on account so I decided to throw some money his way.

Looking at the redeem for ads page, I see that he is now offering guaranteed banner clicks. That has always been a favorite of mine:

You'll probably get a better bang for your buck with something like the following:

Quote:
100,000 Unique PTC visitors 0.1 cent + 100,000 Top Banners Normal $143 Now 79.99 - $79.99

Not to also mention it'll probably be a lot quicker. It'll probably be ages to receive 1,000 guaranteed banner clicks. IMHO.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #191 - 7th May, 2020 at 12:14am

dansbanners wrote on 6th May, 2020 at 11:35pm:
You'll probably get a better bang for your buck with something like the following:

Not to also mention it'll probably be a lot quicker. It'll probably be ages to receive 1,000 guaranteed banner clicks. IMHO.

Unless I promote something like R4A it probably won't be beneficial. I find the quality of the advertising to not be the best there. The thing I like about the banners is that they are in the prime RE area so you do get a lot of exposure from other sites and not just inhouse clickers. Being they are guaranteed clicks the quality is so much higher than an incentivized PTC or banner

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #192 - 7th May, 2020 at 1:21am

moneymarketing wrote on 7th May, 2020 at 12:14am:
Unless I promote something like R4A it probably won't be beneficial. I find the quality of the advertising to not be the best there. The thing I like about the banners is that they are in the prime RE area so you do get a lot of exposure from other sites and not just inhouse clickers. Being they are guaranteed clicks the quality is so much higher than an incentivized PTC or banner

What if you change your mind and no longer want to promote nor are still fond of the program in the banner and the order hasn't been completed yet? For instance, if you only received 100 of the 1,000 banner clicks thus far? Would you still be able to ask the owner to change the banner for you for the remainder of the order?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #193 - 7th May, 2020 at 7:08am

dansbanners wrote on 7th May, 2020 at 1:21am:
What if you change your mind and no longer want to promote nor are still fond of the program in the banner and the order hasn't been completed yet? For instance, if you only received 100 of the 1,000 banner clicks thus far? Would you still be able to ask the owner to change the banner for you for the remainder of the order?

I'm sure Sebas would change the order if you ask him. It is not a big concern for me though. I'd just take it as a loss since the money was paid for out of MFS profits so it is close to free money/advertising anyway

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #194 - 8th May, 2020 at 10:00pm

dansbanners wrote on 7th May, 2020 at 1:21am:

The banner was started almost exactly 1.5 days ago and has 10 clicks so if that pace keeps up then they should be finished in 150 days. That's good enough

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print