Send Topic Print
My Free Shares (Read 151818 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: My Free Shares
Reply #195 - 8th May, 2020 at 10:45pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th May, 2020 at 10:00pm:
The banner was started almost exactly 1.5 days ago and has 10 clicks so if that pace keeps up then they should be finished in 150 days. That's good enough

Ok. That's good to know.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #196 - 13th May, 2020 at 10:27pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th May, 2020 at 10:16pm:
Even after paying me I still had $100 on account so I decided to throw some money his way.

Looking at the redeem for ads page, I see that he is now offering guaranteed banner clicks. That has always been a favorite of mine:

And he is not someone who will cheat you and click your banners to make himself some money. That is little league stuff so you know you will be getting higher quality, filtered clicks (people who actually are interested in what you are promoting) on your banners

So in about a week I've made $16 so it is still producing income for advertising there. I may decide to compound for upgrades or something

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #197 - 31st May, 2020 at 12:42am

moneymarketing wrote on 8th May, 2020 at 10:00pm:
The banner was started almost exactly 1.5 days ago and has 10 clicks so if that pace keeps up then they should be finished in 150 days. That's good enough

So after a month, I have two ads. One for 1000 clicks and one for 500. The 1000 has 105 and the 500 has 67. This is a good rate.

The problem is that they have produced no sign-ups, so, unfortunately, I can't recommend these types of ads  Dont know Sad

I'll have to find some other way to convert the earnings

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #198 - 31st May, 2020 at 1:44am

moneymarketing wrote on 31st May, 2020 at 12:42am:
So after a month, I have two ads. One for 1000 clicks and one for 500. The 1000 has 105 and the 500 has 67. This is a good rate.

The problem is that they have produced no sign-ups, so, unfortunately, I can't recommend these types of ads  Dont know Sad

I'll have to find some other way to convert the earnings

105 and 67 clicks after a month? To me, that's not a good rate. Too slow. I rather have more clicks within a shorter time span. But perhaps that's me.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #199 - 31st May, 2020 at 6:27pm

dansbanners wrote on 31st May, 2020 at 1:44am:
105 and 67 clicks after a month? To me, that's not a good rate. Too slow. I rather have more clicks within a shorter time span. But perhaps that's me. 

I think the site is dying. The rate should be higher but it is what it is. It could also be that there are just too many people with ads there so the supply can't keep up with the demand. That may be another reason he changed things. That said, it doesn't matter how many have clicked. The only thing that matters is if it creates active referrals (unless it is a PTP setup). That is what makes the poor showing. Clicks don't do anything for you until you get paid. If you don't get paid then you are paying the site for no benefit. It's like going to a restaurant, paying for the meal, and leaving without eating. We call that a charity, not a business

This is why you test things. This test is showing me the clicks don't work for two sites so it adds more credibility to the bad review. Banners have never been that great there for me but I thought a CPC setup would be more successful. I guess not.

I'll have to try other ads there since my earnings are still growing. I may also go for an upgrade. There are lots of options. Maybe I'll ask Sebas what his best ad deal is

It's not a big concern. It is free money at this point my having made a profit there

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #200 - 31st May, 2020 at 8:18pm

moneymarketing wrote on 31st May, 2020 at 6:27pm:
Clicks don't do anything for you until you get paid.

Clicks could still do something for you if you're also able to earn referring page credits, impressions, PTP cash or points, etc. To keep the advertising going. I guess we can just agree to disagree here.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #201 - 1st Jun, 2020 at 6:22am

dansbanners wrote on 31st May, 2020 at 8:18pm:
Clicks could still do something for you if you're also able to earn referring page credits, impressions, PTP cash or points, etc. To keep the advertising going. I guess we can just agree to disagree here.

We don't disagree here. I did say unless it is a ptp type setup

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #202 - 25th Jul, 2020 at 8:41am

earnings. I think it was around $1.45 at the bottom so it looks like earnings are growing again

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print