My Free Shares (Read 151829 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
My Free Shares
5th Apr, 2013 at 4:36pm

Looking around some older forum posts I came across some people mentioning My Free Shares. I looked a bit into the site and found it an interesting model.
So for those who are in the program, what are your opinions/feedback on the site?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: My Free Shares
Reply #1 - 5th Apr, 2013 at 9:01pm

MFS is part of the multimoney group

http://www.multimoneygroup.com/

It is owned and operated by Sebas Broekhof who is a long term stable owner in the PTC industry

I am a long term member of MFS. I liken it to a humble but consistent income opportunity if you know how to use it. I purchase the monthly pro offers. They cost $25 per month and give you 200 shares at the site. The pro offer usually is advertising for 20K - 25K ads

Those shares give you the opportunity to profit share from the site. I have been doing that for many years now myself to the point where I'm earning around $1.50 per day (over 15,000 shares)

That money can be spent on more advertising or cashed out. It costs you some shares to cash out but if you don't, you can cash in your earnings for advertising in perpetuity.

To put that in perspective, I am earning enough to cash in for 100K ad impressions every two months at MFS(and he does accept PTPs). This all came from investing $25 per month in pro offers which also gave me advertising at the time of purchase. I estimate it takes about three years for the ad purchase to pay you back in profit sharing. At that point your ad is free and anything else you have made is pure profit.

So if you are patient you can build an income there and get lots of advertising in the mean time
« Last Edit: 7th Apr, 2013 at 7:01pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #2 - 5th Apr, 2013 at 9:16pm

Those 20k-25k ads are full-page ads, right? Not banners or other types of ad stuff?

Obviously you'd need something to promote suitable for that. No point in promoting my Neobux or Clixsense links there. Tongue I could have made use of that for CashClixs, but.... yeah, you know the rest.

I'm a big fan of CashNhits PTP, but now that it's going to end I'm having trouble finding good PTP sites to replace it.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 5th Apr, 2013 at 9:56pm

Yes, they are usually PTC ads in one of his other sites like Donkeymails or Jillsclickcorner. For example, the April pro offer this month is 20,000 ptc ads at donkeymails

Every once in a while he'll give 20K PTP ads but not very often. When that happens I try to put an ad for a site that gives credits for showing the referral page

So what I'll probably do this month is put a PTP page for no minimum (another of the MM group sites) in there this month and earn money back at that site. That lowers the cost of the pro offer so the break even comes quicker.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 5th Apr, 2013 at 9:58pm

Both donkey mails and no minimum are PTP's. They are not the highest paying but they are built to last. Sebas makes sure his sites are sustainable and they are some of the oldest sites in the industry
« Last Edit: 7th Apr, 2013 at 7:03pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

mgbland79705

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 7th Apr, 2013 at 5:16pm

My Free Shares has been around a LONG time.  You earn shares several ways.  You click on the paid to share links daily and earn that way.  You also will earn shares when you refer active members.  You can also buy advertising.  I purchased 20,000 hits at JillsClickCorner for $25 with their PRO offer and got 200 shares. 

Each day, you earn a share of the site income.  So, if you have to go on vacation, you'll keep earning based on your share!  When you cash out ($10) they deduct 3 shares for every dollar received.

It's an easy program because you can click once daily, and not worry about having to return to check it until the next day.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 7th Apr, 2013 at 6:58pm

You also do not need to click to earn income once you have a large share base built up. You just need to log in every once in a while to keep your account active

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #7 - 8th Apr, 2013 at 12:10am

moneymarketing wrote on 7th Apr, 2013 at 6:58pm:
You also do not need to click to earn income once you have a large share base built up. You just need to log in every once in a while to keep your account active

Let them click if they want to. I've been clicking.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #8 - 8th Apr, 2013 at 12:13am

mgbland79705 wrote on 7th Apr, 2013 at 5:16pm:
When you cash out ($10) they deduct 3 shares for every dollar received.

Or you could even redeem your earnings for advertising by sending them a "Pay with earnings" e-mail and letting them know which advertising you want.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 8th Apr, 2013 at 9:31am

dansbanners wrote on 8th Apr, 2013 at 12:10am:
Let them click if they want to. I've been clicking.

I didn't say they shouldn't click. I said they didn't need to. Since that is a minimum requirement for many sites I was letting them know

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 1st Aug, 2013 at 8:42pm

After years and years and YEARS of people requesting, MFS is finally changing their script. This could make them a player again in the PTC industry if they actually follow through on giving us benefits from our referrals(pardon his spelling errors, English is not his first language):

Quote:
August 1st. 2013
IMPORTANT NEWS PLEASE READ!!!
We finnaly found someone to rebuild our MFS script and we working together now with them to make this ready. As of this starting today no commission will be run till the rebuild is finished. The comming days the share per click, signup paid offers are still available but this will be closed soon as well. Request payout is already closed, all current payout requests will be paid around 15 august. The payout page will be reopened then again after the new script is total ready. Some things at the new script will be. 1. Earn from activity of referrals. 2. Inactive members for more then 100 days will not earn cash (means higher earnings for active members). 3. Monthly debet of a small % of all shares of all members. (this will higher up share earnings). 4. More ways to earn shares! If you have any question about this all you can always contact us.
Notice referral links will be changed as well after rebuild so please think about this as well with your current promotions
Greetings myfreeshares Team

I think part of the reason was that the income formula wasn't working. Plus, if he is going to let us earn more from our referrals then maybe not enough people were promoting because they saw no benefit(Me included)

You might want to set aside some cash and advertising for the relaunch in case it is a good new deal. If it is then folks all over PTC land will be advertising this again and getting a jump on them would be beneficial

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #11 - 2nd Aug, 2013 at 1:46pm

Looking forward to what's coming. Honestly, I thought their current script was kind of sloppy. Not to mention the stats page never being up to date, with mistaken dates and so on.
Hopefully they'll do a much needed improvement.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #12 - 2nd Aug, 2013 at 5:34pm

The script was something like 9 years old. A lot has changed since then. He was updating the numbers by hand. I have told him in the past that maybe he would want to do it once per week instead. That would save him a ton of work but if he finally does get around to automating it, then that should solve many of the problems.

I sent a mail to him suggesting they need a referral tracking system like clixsense. He agreed but it won't happen with this changeover. He says they want to get something like that happening. If the new script saves him a lot of time then maybe he will get the time to do that

I've always liked MFS. It was the one site that kept me going in 2005 when all the other sites turned out to be cheats and liars. I wouldn't be in internet marketing today if it hadn't been for them. It has disappointed on a few occasions(like not honoring the referral system they had now) but they always paid and they offered some great ad deals

I'm up to 16K shares now so no matter what they do, I think I'll probably benefit from the improvements. That would be great and give me a reason to roll many of my profits back into the site in order to benefit us all. I'm looking forward to it but still a little cautious. He has sometimes given a little pain along with any changes he has made in the past so it is a bit of a wait and see. I still buy the pro offer every month though and have been for 8 years now.  Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #13 - 3rd Aug, 2013 at 2:40pm

16k?  Shocked
Dam-n, that's a lot.
I haven't bought the pro offer these last two months, due to needing money for some investments. Pherhaps I'll wait a bit to see the new look.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #14 - 3rd Aug, 2013 at 2:58pm

ruicarlov wrote on 3rd Aug, 2013 at 2:40pm:
16k?  Shocked
Dam-n, that's a lot.
I haven't bought the pro offer these last two months, due to needing money for some investments. Pherhaps I'll wait a bit to see the new look.

Yep, that is faithfully buying the pro offer month in and month out for 8 or 9 years. I've lost count it has been so long but at 200 shares per month it starts to add up.  Grin Plus, I have seldom cashed out.

The dedication has paid off though. That now earns me about $50 per month at the current rates. I usually use that to buy advertising though so no one can accuse me of not supporting the site  Smiley

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print