Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Regarding Payment Processors (Read 5082 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Regarding Payment Processors
27th Apr, 2013 at 12:18pm

I was wondering... which payment processors do you prefer, trust and use?
A lot of PTC sites, quit supporting PayPal because of the damage it usually
causes, and the lame excuses they provide for freezing someone's account.

So, which payment processors would you be willing to use to keep working on such sites?

(Of course some of the major sites like neobux and clixsense managed to get over their
problems with PayPal, but not everyone is so successful there, so the question is still valid)

IP Logged

utahman1971
Recruit Member

I love being here!

USA-Utah
Re: Regarding Payment Processors
Reply #1 - 13th May, 2013 at 9:50am

Well, since I am in USA. I noticed that PayPal is the most popular for online usage. The problem I do not like with PayPal is I linked my account to it and it got hacked. Someone used it for Go Daddy up to about $400. I had to call bank, and contact Go Daddy, and PayPal.

I cancelled that account. I signed up a new account, and I am not linking it to my bank. I wish they changed their limit instead of $500 max to send, to $500 monthly usage limit. Then I would not have to link a bank account. I do know about their prepaid card to verify, but since I am in the situation I am in, that wouldn't work, unless I had enough money or got hired for a job to get my own place.

I am also using Payza as a Donate button on my site. Those are the only ones I see good enough for me, except that issue I had with PayPal. There is a limit on Payza too. Heck I might have to keep cancelling accounts, and recreating them so I can keep sending money to buy things online without linking bank account.

I live with someone that I do not want them to know what I am doing with earning extra income online, because they are on housing authority, and if they find out that I am doing this, then that person would be losing their place to live and I would have to leave too.

So this is hush, hush.

Check out a great blog Nicer Blog
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 13th May, 2013 at 3:13pm

utahman1971 wrote on 13th May, 2013 at 9:50am:
Well, since I am in USA. I noticed that PayPal is the most popular for online usage. The problem I do not like with PayPal is I linked my account to it and it got hacked. Someone used it for Go Daddy up to about $400. I had to call bank, and contact Go Daddy, and PayPal.

I cancelled that account. I signed up a new account, and I am not linking it to my bank. I wish they changed their limit instead of $500 max to send, to $500 monthly usage limit. Then I would not have to link a bank account. I do know about their prepaid card to verify, but since I am in the situation I am in, that wouldn't work, unless I had enough money or got hired for a job to get my own place.

I am also using Payza as a Donate button on my site. Those are the only ones I see good enough for me, except that issue I had with PayPal. There is a limit on Payza too. Heck I might have to keep cancelling accounts, and recreating them so I can keep sending money to buy things online without linking bank account.

I live with someone that I do not want them to know what I am doing with earning extra income online, because they are on housing authority, and if they find out that I am doing this, then that person would be losing their place to live and I would have to leave too.

So this is hush, hush.

Well that's a bad case of theft..
It's really important that you log out of PayPal every single time you use it even when you use it through other sites..
Always have that "remember me" box unchecked and if you accidentally do so then manually remove your browser's cookies.
Also you should change your password frequently and maybe even check your PC's processes for suspicious applications like key loggers that could steal your passwords without you knowing...

Now as for the limits I think in PayPal when you become verified you can send or receive unlimited funds.
However you can set up limits by using a debit cards and limiting that up.

IP Logged

spym4n2
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #3 - 21st May, 2013 at 7:18pm

just use which one will get u more profit. :d such when u want to cashout, choose that will give u smaller fee and if there are no offer just think payza the most trusted Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print