Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Balanced advertising option? (Read 96974 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Balanced advertising option?
8th Jun, 2013 at 3:36am

Hi there, it's been a little quiet lately.. and I'm looking for a suitable site to advertise the forum and other pages of PTCBox.Me :

First of all, it needs to be PTC related, so that the traffic is mostly targeted. No traffic exchanges please.

It also needs to be cheap enough to offer at least 20.000 visitors at hopefully close to or less than $10 (at the lowest ad display time). Maybe if it's not a big and established site I could negotiate the price with the owner so we can get even more.

To get a clue, so far I've advertised at twickers, paid2clik, freeadmoney, getref, cashclixs(that's gone now), 33bux, phd-bux, premium-clix(that's also gone), and MyBrowserCash. So I'd be interested in picking a source of traffic I haven't tried already.

I'd like to be able to adjust the daily unique visitors to my needs (at least ~1000 / day).

You could benefit from the overall increase of people viewing your ads on the top of the forum as well as some earnings if the site you suggest offers referral commissions, for this one and my future advertisement purchases.
I'll join as your referral so it will be beneficial for you too

Also you might wanna consider placing your text/banners ads on the forum at this time.

Let me know of your suggestions and once I do some research on them I'll contact you for your referral links.
Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: 9th Jun, 2013 at 2:32pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Balanced advertising option?
Reply #1 - 8th Jun, 2013 at 1:03pm

You might want to try the clixgrid at clixsense. It is a little more expensive than what you are looking at but, according to my stats(and keep in mind this was back in Jan 2012 so I don't know how it has changed), I was able to get 500 views per day on my page. The views are more like traffic exchange views but, since your page will be unique in the sense that other affiliates won't be promoting in competition with you, you should be able to get some good results.

I'll tell you what. I have some cash in my CS account. How about if I buy you 7 days worth of views so you can check out the results. If it pays off for you, you are my referral anyway so I'll make commissions in the long run. If it doesn't, it was no risk to you.

Just post the link you want me to use and we can get started. You are able to track signups from specific sites aren't you?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 9th Jun, 2013 at 1:39am

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Jun, 2013 at 1:03pm:
You might want to try the clixgrid at clixsense. It is a little more expensive than what you are looking at but, according to my stats(and keep in mind this was back in Jan 2012 so I don't know how it has changed), I was able to get 500 views per day on my page. The views are more like traffic exchange views but, since your page will be unique in the sense that other affiliates won't be promoting in competition with you, you should be able to get some good results.

I'll tell you what. I have some cash in my CS account. How about if I buy you 7 days worth of views so you can check out the results. If it pays off for you, you are my referral anyway so I'll make commissions in the long run. If it doesn't, it was no risk to you.

Just post the link you want me to use and we can get started. You are able to track signups from specific sites aren't you?

I had turned down the idea of advertising there, but now they've just changed the chances for the members and increased the prizes so it is actually interesting now. As for the tracking of referrers of members that signed up.. I haven't found a way to do that on the forum as the script is Perl based and I have no clue there yet.. But I'll figure it out as soon as I get some time to research on it.. sorry. But I can track where the traffic comes from, where they land, how much time they stay even if they click on ads.

So maybe we could try CS now as it will be worth it.

However since only if I purchase the ad myself you would get commission so it would be better to just do so myself.
If you'd like to fund me you could always spend it on ads on the site here.. so you'll also benefit from getting views to your links. Smiley

Edited:
Well I went ahead and purchased 7 days of advertising at ClixGrid so you might have noticed a commission. Smiley

Still if anyone has an idea for a good advertising option please don't hesitate to share it with me here too..
« Last Edit: 9th Jun, 2013 at 2:39pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

spym4n2
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #3 - 11th Jun, 2013 at 2:53pm

hello guys, i see this ads in global-bux

http://pinoyincome.net/

Edited:
EDIT By SolidSnake :
I followed your link and fixed the actual address of the site for you. Smiley
« Last Edit: 11th Jun, 2013 at 5:23pm by SolidSnake »  

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 11th Jun, 2013 at 5:26pm

spym4n2 wrote on 11th Jun, 2013 at 2:53pm:
hello guys, i see this ads in global-bux

http://pinoyincome.net/

Well, have you tried it yourself?
He seems to be promising a bit too much in my opinion...

10 spots giving at least 10 referrals / day each means 100+ new referrals in total / day.
Now how can he keep up with that rate? Even if he provides them it sounds kinda fishy to me for a site like neobux...

His T.o.S. is unreachable while his disclaimer page says :

Quote:
DISCLAIMER:
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REFERRAL ACTIVITY, AND BY PURCHASING MY SERVICES YOU ARE FULLY AWARE OF THAT.

There's no way we or anyone can predict how they'll behave in the future.

Sounds like he's buying cheap signups.. I'd be interested to hear someone that has tried this talking about his referrals' activity.

IP Logged

spym4n2
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 13th Jun, 2013 at 4:34am

thx for fixed that Cheesy
i'm not advertiser and don't have don't have a paypal since my credit card not yet approved..  Smiley
just take some time for reading forum to know how other people success with online..

I like read in this forum, no spammer and act like an adult Cheesy

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 2nd Jul, 2013 at 1:21pm

Anybody wants me to join as his referral at the-bux.net?

Their grid is a very interesting advertising option that I'd like to add to my list.
First one to post here will get me.
Please don't post your ref link here
Just reply at this thread if you're interested and I'll contact you through PM for your ref link.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 3rd Jul, 2013 at 5:41pm

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Jul, 2013 at 1:21pm:
Anybody wants me to join as his referral at the-bux.net?

Their grid is a very interesting advertising option that I'd like to add to my list.
First one to post here will get me.
Please don't post your ref link here
Just reply at this thread if you're interested and I'll contact you through PM for your ref link.

Did someone contact you yet?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #8 - 3rd Jul, 2013 at 11:30pm

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Jul, 2013 at 5:41pm:
Did someone contact you yet?

People are so weird sometimes.. they spend fortunes on advertising, they even pay for unreliable PTSU,
to get direct referrals that might give up after 3 days.. and still pass on a chance to have me as their
referral for free, even when they know I'm interested in using the site as an advertiser in long term..

It's actually funny sometimes..

Maybe if I change that red notification on the top of the forum to :
"Chance to get us as your referral is lost now..."
...maybe more people will actually click it..  Smiley

So are you in for the-bux.net?

They offer $10 per month on their grid which is undoubtedly interesting for my project.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 4th Jul, 2013 at 6:28am

SolidSnake wrote on 3rd Jul, 2013 at 11:30pm:
People are so weird sometimes.. they spend fortunes on advertising, they even pay for unreliable PTSU,
to get direct referrals that might give up after 3 days.. and still pass on a chance to have me as their
referral for free, even when they know I'm interested in using the site as an advertiser in long term..

It's actually funny sometimes..

Maybe if I change that red notification on the top of the forum to :
"Chance to get us as your referral is lost now..."
...maybe more people will actually click it..  Smiley

So are you in for the-bux.net?

They offer $10 per month on their grid which is undoubtedly interesting for my project.

I'm not a member yet but I'll gladly join to take you on as a referral  Smiley

David

IP Logged

spym4n2
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 4th Jul, 2013 at 10:35am

join me  Cheesy
i allready 3 month and only have 5 active ref  Wink

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #11 - 4th Jul, 2013 at 11:59am

SolidSnake wrote on 3rd Jul, 2013 at 11:30pm:

I think the issue here is that this forum still has few members and The-bux is still very recent. Out of the 52 members here, only a handful are active daily. If none of us had an account there, then it's perfectly logical that it would take a while for someone to show up.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 4th Jul, 2013 at 4:48pm

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Jul, 2013 at 11:59am:
I think the issue here is that this forum still has few members and The-bux is still very recent. Out of the 52 members here, only a handful are active daily. If none of us had an account there, then it's perfectly logical that it would take a while for someone to show up.

Beside the active members the site receives a lot of traffic as guests coming from PTC sites.. so they could also be interested in such a deal... Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #13 - 4th Jul, 2013 at 6:10pm

spym4n2 wrote on 4th Jul, 2013 at 10:35am:
join me  Cheesy
i allready 3 month and only have 5 active ref  Wink

@spym4n2 - Please PM me your referral link. Smiley
Thanks!

Edited:
Joined under you. However I'm still open on new suggestions, so this thread will stay here if you have something to recommend.
« Last Edit: 4th Jul, 2013 at 7:19pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

spym4n2
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #14 - 5th Jul, 2013 at 1:29pm

ptc solution $4/30days (cannot open other tab, while ads loading) nerdbux(timtech) 5$/30 days,
still new site and only have 10.000 ++ member.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print