Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Balanced advertising option? (Read 97527 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Balanced advertising option?
Reply #75 - 15th Dec, 2015 at 12:18am

Well, it seems you are right.. I received no clicks at all..
Still it is weird that they don't have that notice in our account main page..
Usually it's how I identify if that rule exists or not with one look... Undecided

Edited:
BTW, sorry for my absence the past 6-7 days, I've just got back today from a ski vacation at the Alps!

http://i.imgur.com/U3MU6NJ.jpg Smiley

I'm still catching up with everything around the site and will most likely provide a traffic update tomorrow..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #76 - 15th Dec, 2015 at 5:28pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Dec, 2015 at 12:18am:
Edited:
BTW, sorry for my absence the past 6-7 days, I've just got back today from a ski vacation at the Alps!

I'm still catching up with everything around the site and will most likely provide a traffic update tomorrow..

Hope you had a nice time. After Christmas I'm also leaving, but for the opposite end of the temperature spectrum - the beach.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #77 - 15th Dec, 2015 at 6:53pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Dec, 2015 at 12:18am:
Well, it seems you are right.. I received no clicks at all..
Still it is weird that they don't have that notice in our account main page..
Usually it's how I identify if that rule exists or not with one look... Undecided

Edited:

all geared up for contact skiing I see. You even have the laser weapon on the side of your helmet. Good thinking  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #78 - 15th Jan, 2016 at 3:31am

Hmm... CashNHits domain got suspended?!  Shocked

Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #79 - 15th Jan, 2016 at 5:55pm

I kinda suspected there might be some problems before. After all, the admins stopped responding to my ticket a bit after my account was hacked and supposedly deleted. I even tried the personal mail the one of the admin, since I had done some beta-testing for him a while back, but didn't receive any response.

However I wasn't expecting this. I wonder if it is temporary or final. The lack of admin activity worries me. Well, it's not like I would lose much now. After the hacking, I kinda stopped expecting to recover much of what I had there.

I went to take a look at emoneyspace, and it looks like the site itself had been hacked.
Undecided
Considering all my problems started with my CNH being hacked (and the password there being tested on my other sites), I don't particularly trust their security measures.
After all, the hacker wasn't able to get my other passwords once I changed them, but he managed to do it twice with my CNH password.
« Last Edit: 15th Jan, 2016 at 6:01pm by ruicarlov »  

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #80 - 18th Jan, 2016 at 3:25pm

Well... here's our update :

http://www.cashnhits.com

It looks like cashnhits is no more due to a "PayPal event" and "Hacking attacks".

So, I've just lost another good source of traffic.. Sad

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #81 - 19th Jan, 2016 at 4:10pm

When it rains, it pours

Zigma network just lost paypal. Which means that in addition to YGP, now Twickerz, Goldenclix and Silverclix can no longer use it. They're trying to change everything towards Payza, Payeer and Perfect Money. All Paypal depositors were asked to open disputes of their deposits in order to recover the money from their frozen Paypal balance and deposit it again using another paypament processor.
Let's see how this unfolds.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #82 - 19th Jan, 2016 at 10:48pm

ruicarlov wrote on 19th Jan, 2016 at 4:10pm:
When it rains, it pours

Zigma network just lost paypal. Which means that in addition to YGP, now Twickerz, Goldenclix and Silverclix can no longer use it. They're trying to change everything towards Payza, Payeer and Perfect Money. All Paypal depositors were asked to open disputes of their deposits in order to recover the money from their frozen Paypal balance and deposit it again using another paypament processor.
Let's see how this unfolds.

They may have to move to bitcoin though the volatility is risky

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #83 - 20th Jan, 2016 at 12:50am

OH COME ON!

They've also taken away our ability to add our earnings to our purchase balance. So we can no longer use internal earnings to buy referrals or extend them.

If they think I'm going to add funds for this then they are sadly mistaken  Angry

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #84 - 20th Jan, 2016 at 7:01pm

CashNHits is back online, though I am unable to login.. am I the only one facing this?

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Jan, 2016 at 12:50am:
OH COME ON!

They've also taken away our ability to add our earnings to our purchase balance. So we can no longer use internal earnings to buy referrals or extend them.

If they think I'm going to add funds for this then they are sadly mistaken  Angry

Is it really on purpose or accidentally removed?
Because I think it's less profitable even for them to have members withdraw and then re-deposit funds due to the money lost in fees.. isn't it?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #85 - 20th Jan, 2016 at 11:23pm

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Jan, 2016 at 7:01pm:
CashNHits is back online, though I am unable to login.. am I the only one facing this?

Make sure they didn't hack your account, either. I couldn't login either when that  Censored got my account.

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Jan, 2016 at 7:01pm:
Is it really on purpose or accidentally removed?
Because I think it's less profitable even for them to have members withdraw and then re-deposit funds due to the money lost in fees.. isn't it?

Not only that, they'll give you back money you deposited even if you had used it on referrals or advertising. For example, people like me who had deposited a bunch of cash on Silverclix to upgrade and get referrals come out ahead, since I lose the main balance and the upgrade, but not the referrals, so the money I lose is lower than what I get back with the disputes.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #86 - 21st Jan, 2016 at 1:10am

ruicarlov wrote on 20th Jan, 2016 at 11:23pm:
Make sure they didn't hack your account, either. I couldn't login either when that  Censored got my account.

Hmm.. I had opened a support ticket just before I posted this here.. Smiley

Quote:
Not only that, they'll give you back money you deposited even if you had used it on referrals or advertising. For example, people like me who had deposited a bunch of cash on Silverclix to upgrade and get referrals come out ahead, since I lose the main balance and the upgrade, but not the referrals, so the money I lose is lower than what I get back with the disputes.

Hmm.. I deposited about $200 on YGP and used it on referrals and advertising during November 2015..
if i opened got that back through a dispute I'm already in pure profit as I've already cashed out ~$40..

And I could definitely push things further by investing through Payza there now.. Smiley
Did they ask for something like that?  Huh Smiley

Sure, a PayPal frozen account is not of much use to them.. nor there is a bright future attached to it.. since they offer shares on their site.
But they have to be the ones to ask for it.. or they can easily deny your request..
« Last Edit: 21st Jan, 2016 at 1:25am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #87 - 21st Jan, 2016 at 3:40pm

I've just noticed this post :
http://www.yougetprofit.com/forum.php?topic=8086&orderby=date&sortby=ASC&p=2#pos...

So I guess we actually have to do it.. do they plan to remove our refs/membership etc in order for us to repurchase them through Payza?
I wouldn't wanna risk sth like that..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #88 - 21st Jan, 2016 at 4:12pm

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Jan, 2016 at 3:40pm:
I've just noticed this post :
http://www.yougetprofit.com/forum.php?topic=8086&orderby=date&sortby=ASC&p=2#pos...

So I guess we actually have to do it.. do they plan to remove our refs/membership etc in order for us to repurchase them through Payza?
I wouldn't wanna risk sth like that..

Memberships yes.
Referrals no.

I believe they also said that for people whose Paypal deposits in the last 6 months weren't nearly enough to cover the membership they wouldn't remove it. At least in Goldenclix.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #89 - 23rd Jan, 2016 at 2:49pm

I contacted them about moving my cash from my account balance to my purchase balance because I wanted to buy referrals.

They did this. They said this would be done on a case by case basis and you need to contact them every time to do it.

My particulars

My last PP spend was in 2014. My last spend was Payza and that was July 2015

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print