Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Balanced advertising option? (Read 97074 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Balanced advertising option?
Reply #90 - 23rd Jan, 2016 at 9:12pm

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Jan, 2016 at 2:49pm:
I contacted them about moving my cash from my account balance to my purchase balance because I wanted to buy referrals.

They did this. They said this would be done on a case by case basis and you need to contact them every time to do it.

My particulars

My last PP spend was in 2014. My last spend was Payza and that was July 2015

Well, yes. If you didn't have any PP deposits you can dispute they won't remove anything. You just have to make a single deposit ($5) in another payment processor (if you never used it before), in order to be able to cashout with the new processor. At least that's what Edin told in the Goldenclix forum.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #91 - 23rd Jan, 2016 at 10:42pm

I've spent a lot on Zigma network during the past 6 months.. it's almost $300..

My main reason for thinking of opening the disputes is because when a site goes through the PayPal event no matter how good it is it seems to lose it's speed and very few actually survive and return cash.. so it's a matter of high risk of losing my investment while I can still save it..

Since they do not intend to re-support PayPal in the future there's no reason in not doing so.. it's not like they will ever get their money back after all these disputes against them, so it's kind of the only way for them to pay us back..

IMO I'm not sure how they will keep on being able to pay through Payza and other processors if members keep their upgrades and RRs..
So, the whole Zigma network is now on unstable ground if you ask me..
« Last Edit: 23rd Jan, 2016 at 11:04pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #92 - 24th Jan, 2016 at 6:21am

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Jan, 2016 at 10:42pm:
I've spent a lot on Zigma network during the past 6 months.. it's almost $300..

My main reason for thinking of opening the disputes is because when a site goes through the PayPal event no matter how good it is it seems to lose it's speed and very few actually survive and return cash.. so it's a matter of high risk of losing my investment while I can still save it..

Since they do not intend to re-support PayPal in the future there's no reason in not doing so.. it's not like they will ever get their money back after all these disputes against them, so it's kind of the only way for them to pay us back..

IMO I'm not sure how they will keep on being able to pay through Payza and other processors if members keep their upgrades and RRs..
So, the whole Zigma network is now on unstable ground if you ask me..

yes, as always. I guess it would depend on how much they have earned and how much of that they were able to store outside of Paypal. They have been in business for many years now. If we see the kind of income a site can earn based on paidvert's numbers, then maybe they could have taken enough out to sustain themselves going forward  Dont know

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #93 - 24th Jan, 2016 at 2:11pm

Well, I finally managed to get a reply from Marijoy on the "Upgraded Memberships + Rented Referrals" subject:

http://www.yougetprofit.com/forum.php?topic=8321

Looks like our balances and memberships will be reset after disputes are won, though referrals will stay untouched.

So, we will have to reinvest through Payza to get our current memberships back.

As for withdrawing we are able to withdraw if we have at least once deposited money through Payza there.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #94 - 25th Jan, 2016 at 3:35pm

SolidSnake wrote on 24th Jan, 2016 at 2:11pm:
Looks like our balances and memberships will be reset after disputes are won, though referrals will stay untouched.

So, we will have to reinvest through Payza to get our current memberships back.

Pretty much what they said since the beginning. Although it was mostly on the other three sites of Zigma network. Since Paypal had already been banned in YGP beforehand, they merely gave a link to the Twickerz forum.

Since I know withdrawing from Payza has a lot of fees, this time I'm trying to use Payeer (for Golden and Silverclix) and Perfect Money.
How do your capital controls affect you from using these processors?
If you need a hand getting Payza & co funded let me know. Since I'm in the middle of moving cash from one side to the others you can go along for the ride  Cool

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #95 - 27th Jan, 2016 at 11:01pm

Not good.
My Mom go her dispute on Goldenclix deposit denied.

This is gonna f*ck everything up. Seriously, Paypal, don't be a Censored!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #96 - 28th Jan, 2016 at 12:47am

Well... I lost all 4 of my disputes (~$300) on YGP, Twickerz and AdzPot..  Smiley

PayPal's got you covered.. in dirt.. after you fall.. they also spit a bit afterwards.. Angry

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #97 - 3rd Feb, 2016 at 4:50pm

Btw Snake, since you're always on the lookout for cheap visitors for your site, do you happen to receive the Donkeymails advertising newsletter?

Today I received one where it announced $99 for 700.000 PTC visits from sebas' networks of sites. Looks like an intersting value for your buck.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #98 - 5th Feb, 2016 at 8:29am

ruicarlov wrote on 3rd Feb, 2016 at 4:50pm:
Btw Snake, since you're always on the lookout for cheap visitors for your site, do you happen to receive the Donkeymails advertising newsletter?

Today I received one where it announced $99 for 700.000 PTC visits from sebas' networks of sites. Looks like an intersting value for your buck.

he also offers a deposit bonus for funds over $100. I think it is 20% or something I looked it up. It is 12%
« Last Edit: 5th Feb, 2016 at 8:35am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #99 - 11th Jul, 2016 at 7:15pm

I was wondering if anyone has tried advertising on any of the Zigma Network sites except YGP like: Twickerz, GoldenClix and SilverClix..

I'm thinking of testing their performance again since I haven't used them for some time now..
These are some potentially interesting packs for me:

GoldenClix -> 90 Day Fixed Ad @ $120
This would be interesting if they are able to deliver more than 100000 visitors per month this way..

Twickerz -> 90 Days Grid Ad @ $35
This would be interesting if they are able to deliver more than 30000 visitors per month this way..

So, if there is any info on these, please let me know.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #100 - 11th Jul, 2016 at 9:08pm

SolidSnake wrote on 11th Jul, 2016 at 7:15pm:
I was wondering if anyone has tried advertising on any of the Zigma Network sites except YGP like: Twickerz, GoldenClix and SilverClix..

I'm thinking of testing their performance again since I haven't used them for some time now..
These are some potentially interesting packs for me:

GoldenClix -> 90 Day Fixed Ad @ $120
This would be interesting if they are able to deliver more than 100000 visitors per month this way..

Twickerz -> 90 Days Grid Ad @ $35
This would be interesting if they are able to deliver more than 30000 visitors per month this way..

So, if there is any info on these, please let me know.

One thing you can do is to buy a cheaper alternative, for instance, purchase a 1 day ad, to give you some ideas on how it could do with a larger purchase.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print