Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print
NerdBux.com - Purchased by Jeffrey Johnson - Warning! (Read 235733 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
NerdBux.com - Purchased by Jeffrey Johnson - Warning!
31st Aug, 2013 at 8:38pm

venkat wrote on 29th Jul, 2013 at 6:46pm:
Earn Up To $0.02 Per Click
NO INVESTMENT NEEDED!
Detailed statistics of your referral clicks
Minimum Payout as low as $2.00
Earn 100% from your rented referrals
Play the NerdGrid 25 times a day

I'm thinking of jumping on this. Are you making good money?

do they pay commissions for your advertisers?

They just hit 79,000 members. Maybe this could be the replacement for PTCBox
« Last Edit: 19th Mar, 2014 at 8:43am by SolidSnake »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Re: NerdBux.com - owned by ClickTrackProfit
Reply #1 - 1st Sep, 2013 at 12:43am

Well, I moved your post here for the subject to be discussed (all member types can participate in the discussion this way).

I've already joined the program under venkat but not to actually click and promote it,
so I didn't reply in the downline builder as well. Since it has a large enough member database
it seems great for a stable advertising source and added it to the PTCBox.Me Ads project.

So far it's been delivering ~350 visitors / day through it's grid. Seems kinda low activity for a site
with ~80.000 members if you ask me.. but anyways.. Oh, I just noticed I got 2 direct refs there.. lol..
I'll click today to see if they're active tomorrow.. Smiley

Btw MM if you intend to work on it feel free to join under venkat through the downline builder.
« Last Edit: 1st Sep, 2013 at 12:57am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: NerdBux.com - owned by ClickTrackProfit
Reply #2 - 1st Sep, 2013 at 4:31am

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Sep, 2013 at 12:43am:
Well, I moved your post here for the subject to be discussed (all member types can participate in the discussion this way).

I've already joined the program under venkat but not to actually click and promote it,
so I didn't reply in the downline builder as well. Since it has a large enough member database
it seems great for a stable advertising source and added it to the PTCBox.Me Ads project.

So far it's been delivering ~350 visitors / day through it's grid. Seems kinda low activity for a site
with ~80.000 members if you ask me.. but anyways.. Oh, I just noticed I got 2 direct refs there.. lol..
I'll click today to see if they're active tomorrow.. Smiley

Btw MM if you intend to work on it feel free to join under venkat through the downline builder.

Do you know if they pay a commission on sales?

I see they have an excellent referral contest

David

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #3 - 1st Sep, 2013 at 6:26am

I haven't checked that feature yet. May be they have it.

I raised the same question in their forum. Let's see.

I am clicking almost daily, but I'm not clicking all the ads. (There are around 80+ ads now, each worth $0.001) I just click the required 4 only daily.

May be, if I have good referral base, I can earn decent money.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 1st Sep, 2013 at 2:46pm

Are you upgraded yet and do they offer 1 cent ads to upgrades or are all their ads .001?

David

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #5 - 1st Sep, 2013 at 3:21pm

I am not upgraded. And I
don't
think they offer $0.01 ads to anyone. (I can see only one ad in RED color (= upgraded members).

Really, after PtcBox, I don't have the confidence to upgrade in any PTC. I'm working mostly offline, that's another reason.

As a standard member too, I can see all the ads. I get a message 'This is for upgraded members only' when I click targeted ads. (That's another interesting thing.) At present I see only one ad worth $0.001 for upgraded members.

And I got the answer "Not now" from the moderator of Nerdbux forum for the question about referral commission from ad sales.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 2nd Sep, 2013 at 3:28am

Thanks for your honesty. I think I'll hold off a bit for now

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 2nd Sep, 2013 at 3:35am

That is one area I have to give Neobux credit. I've made close to $50 in purchase commissions over the last year. That is almost enough to pay for my upgrade

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #8 - 2nd Sep, 2013 at 12:03pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Sep, 2013 at 3:35am:
That is one area I have to give Neobux credit. I've made close to $50 in purchase commissions over the last year. That is almost enough to pay for my upgrade

Wow, you must have some really good direct referrals. Considering that at Neobux it's only 1% of the purchases, that means your refs bought over $5000.  Shocked

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 2nd Sep, 2013 at 3:38pm

ruicarlov wrote on 2nd Sep, 2013 at 12:03pm:
Wow, you must have some really good direct referrals. Considering that at Neobux it's only 1% of the purchases, that means your refs bought over $5000.  Shocked

Yes, good point. A few of my commissions were for $8 and $10 so it is probably from one person. I must have found a program owner or something. I don't think they spent it on upgrades  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 2nd Sep, 2013 at 4:06pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Sep, 2013 at 3:28am:
Thanks for your honesty. I think I'll hold off a bit for now

Want my honest opinion. I think it's probably a case of "it acts like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck". Although I could be wrong. And it's still up to you.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #11 - 2nd Sep, 2013 at 4:06pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Sep, 2013 at 3:38pm:
Yes, good point. A few of my commissions were for $8 and $10 so it is probably from one person. I must have found a program owner or something. I don't think they spent it on upgrades  Smiley

Once upon a time I used to get good commissions from my direct refs on neobux.. that was before I got kicked out (the first time.. lol) when they removed my refs..   Smiley.. I was offline for one or two months.. so I couldn't click ads.. used only public connections that were very risky.. The commissions used to be 10% back then.. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #12 - 2nd Sep, 2013 at 4:19pm

venkat wrote on 1st Sep, 2013 at 3:21pm:
Really, after PtcBox, I don't have the confidence to upgrade in any PTC. I'm working mostly offline, that's another reason.

In fairness to Nerdbux, they'll probably be around. It's a question of can you make money with it?

venkat wrote on 1st Sep, 2013 at 3:21pm:
And I got the answer "Not now" from the moderator of Nerdbux forum for the question about referral commission from ad sales.

The owners tend to do what's best for them.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #13 - 2nd Sep, 2013 at 4:25pm

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Sep, 2013 at 4:06pm:
Once upon a time I used to get good commissions from my direct refs on neobux.. that was before I got kicked out (the first time.. lol) when they removed my refs..   Smiley.. I was offline for one or two months.. so I couldn't click ads.. used only public connections that were very risky.. The commissions used to be 10% back then.. Smiley

Wow, that was nice. Through I only have 19 direct referrals, so that's why I don't get many comissions. 10% is a bit like Twickerz now, only it only works for some purchases (no discount packages).

Right now, I'm not going in heavy on any sites with less than 1 year. I'm on the lookout for Probux, and now maybe Nerdbux, but while they're young I'm off.
Cashclix and Constantbux were a little different since it felt closer to this forum.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #14 - 2nd Sep, 2013 at 5:16pm

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Sep, 2013 at 4:06pm:

Yes, that is something that really bothers me about the site. I have been there almost a year. I am reinvesting almost everything and now most of my rented referrals have between 40 and 120 days before they expire, so I've built quite a bit of time earning into my referrals. If I were to get sick or fall into a coma and not get on the site for a while, I would lose all of that. Is that fair? NO! I think they do that purposely, knowing that many people will stop for a time (not everyone is a lifeless troll like me  Angry)

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 14
Send Topic Print