Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print
PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates (Read 149213 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates
Reply #105 - 28th Jul, 2014 at 6:27pm

FuseBux and ClixBox have been added to our traffic sources.
There are a few more sites that we plan to add. Stay tuned!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #106 - 1st Aug, 2014 at 12:13pm

So since the new tracking system is enabled now there will be no need to post the exit links of the ads page from now on.
We will post monthly statistics from our own tracker based on the spots and not on the ad that is displayed.

So here are the clicking activity of the past 10 days :

We have been facing trouble with the FuseBux guys since they still haven't activated our grid ad there.
We've been trying to reach their support but it seems that they have been really bad at that..

Also LegacyClix has been extended for 3 months.
« Last Edit: 1st Aug, 2014 at 4:09pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #107 - 12th Aug, 2014 at 2:51am

Twickerz (TwickGrid) campaign has been extended for 3 months.
I am finally back from holidays and I can resume my coding.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #108 - 20th Aug, 2014 at 2:02am

I have added 3 more traffic sources on my list, adsclickers, resbux and grandclick..
Probux has expired and their PayPal is under maintenance so I can't resume that campaign..

The weird thing is that no matter the fact that I keep on adding new sources the traffic keeps dropping.
That makes no sense.. either more people are on vacation these days either more stop clicking over time..

That's discouraging if not annoying.. Sad

IP Logged

moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #109 - 20th Aug, 2014 at 7:31am

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Aug, 2014 at 2:02am:
I have added 3 more traffic sources on my list, adsclickers, resbux and grandclick..
Probux has expired and their PayPal is under maintenance so I can't resume that campaign..

The weird thing is that no matter the fact that I keep on adding new sources the traffic keeps dropping.
That makes no sense.. either more people are on vacation these days either more stop clicking over time..

That's discouraging if not annoying.. Sad

Are you using paidsvert? I really like their 'get $1.55 in earnings for every $1 in advertising spent' feature. If you combine that with a good filter rate (I'm using 1.5 cents because I'm lazy) you can generate a lot of traffic for your campaigns and also compound your earnings nicely.

I have over 200,000 BAP there due to my referring when they were handing our referral BAP bonus points but that usually allows for a $1 ad each day plus some little ones. It is nice that I can earn over $1 in clicking with just a few minutes work each day

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #110 - 20th Aug, 2014 at 12:06pm

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Aug, 2014 at 7:31am:
Are you using paidsvert? I really like their 'get $1.55 in earnings for every $1 in advertising spent' feature. If you combine that with a good filter rate (I'm using 1.5 cents because I'm lazy) you can generate a lot of traffic for your campaigns and also compound your earnings nicely.

I have over 200,000 BAP there due to my referring when they were handing our referral BAP bonus points but that usually allows for a $1 ad each day plus some little ones. It is nice that I can earn over $1 in clicking with just a few minutes work each day

That's interesting, the price of 50 PTCs @ $1 seemed quite expensive, but I didn't know I would be able to get that with a profit through clicking.. and from what I read by paying $10 for an upgrade you only get higher value ads so it doesn't take a lot of time clicking per day since my time is quite limited lately.. I got that job btw! It's PHP oriented and I start on Monday.

IP Logged

moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #111 - 20th Aug, 2014 at 6:34pm

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Aug, 2014 at 12:06pm:
That's interesting, the price of 50 PTCs @ $1 seemed quite expensive, but I didn't know I would be able to get that with a profit through clicking.. and from what I read by paying $10 for an upgrade you only get higher value ads so it doesn't take a lot of time clicking per day since my time is quite limited lately.. I got that job btw! It's PHP oriented and I start on Monday.

Cool on the job. did you have to do the SS on any of them to get it?  Grin
We're not going to be hearing about you in the news are we?

I haven't bought any of the upgrades, just the filtering but I'm getting a lot of money per day from the site due to my BAP level and referrals so I don't know if it pays back but they claim to and no one on the site is complaining about that. I suppose a support ticket could sort that out

Take today for example. I have 12 ads. 1 for $1, 1 for 10 cents and the rest for three cents. So I shouldn't be at this for more than 10 minutes

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #112 - 21st Aug, 2014 at 3:16am

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Aug, 2014 at 6:34pm:
Cool on the job. did you have to do the SS on any of them to get it?  Grin
We're not going to be hearing about you in the news are we?

You know me.. I'm always silent and stealthy, so no.. there won't be any news.. Tongue

Quote:
I haven't bought any of the upgrades, just the filtering but I'm getting a lot of money per day from the site due to my BAP level and referrals so I don't know if it pays back but they claim to and no one on the site is complaining about that. I suppose a support ticket could sort that out

Take today for example. I have 12 ads. 1 for $1, 1 for 10 cents and the rest for three cents. So I shouldn't be at this for more than 10 minutes

I think I'll give it a shot.. I just don't know what should be done first..
Collecting BAPs, upgrading or referring... lol
Anyways, I'll figure it out.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #113 - 21st Aug, 2014 at 8:10am

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Aug, 2014 at 3:16am:
You know me.. I'm always silent and stealthy, so no.. there won't be any news.. Tongue

I think I'll give it a shot.. I just don't know what should be done first..
Collecting BAPs, upgrading or referring... lol
Anyways, I'll figure it out.. Smiley

I'd suggest starting with referring. It will start your cash flow right away as soon as you get an active referral. You don't need to click every day to earn income from your referrals. I haven't upgraded and I'm still not sure i need to but building up your BAPs will take you into the higher click earnings, plus it will get you free advertising when your clicks pay off.

Be sure and save up your earnings to get the filter or you'll have all your BAPs be spent on .005 ads and you'll get hundreds of them. With my filter set at 1.5 cents it is perfect for me and I get about 10 per day. most people set theirs at 1 cent and I assume would get more ads. Just remember that each time you set the filter it is going to cost you $10 so be sure you know what level you want before you buy it

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #114 - 3rd Sep, 2014 at 5:16pm

UltimateClixx has been added to the PTCBox.Me Ads page traffic sources.
CashNHits and Lynkar grid campaign extended for another 2 months.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #115 - 3rd Sep, 2014 at 5:52pm

Yay! Those cash-in-grid campaigns just pushed the total referral earnings from you to near $1. Without any clicks at all. Purchase comissions rule  Grin

By the way, one these days it would be interesting to know the cost-per-click calculations you did a while back. Just to know which sites have better offers per value.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #116 - 3rd Sep, 2014 at 6:41pm

ruicarlov wrote on 3rd Sep, 2014 at 5:52pm:
Yay! Those cash-in-grid campaigns just pushed the total referral earnings from you to near $1. Without any clicks at all. Purchase comissions rule  Grin

By the way, one these days it would be interesting to know the cost-per-click calculations you did a while back. Just to know which sites have better offers per value.

And sometimes people do not even bother to send me their referral links...  Roll Eyes
I'm currently developing a mechanism that will show me that exact data for my campaigns..

For now all I can help you with is this :

Btw, I've been wondering if I can add the PTP code from CashNHits on the bottom of my ads page, as a Sponsored Site frame and add a link to allow it to open full in a new window right above it. I've read the rules that do not allow that to happen in a zeroed iframe but can't be sure about my case.. I think that it would get me close to $9 per month if I add it. It's not much but it will pay some bills, and like Dan says, "every little bit helps". Tongue

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #117 - 4th Sep, 2014 at 12:19am

An AdzPot campaign has been added to the sources to deliver 500 hits / day for a month starting today.
I'm having trouble renewing FuseBux and PayPal is not available yet on Probux..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #118 - 4th Sep, 2014 at 12:20pm

I think Payza is online already. Can't you use it?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #119 - 4th Sep, 2014 at 5:50pm

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Sep, 2014 at 12:20pm:
I think Payza is online already. Can't you use it?

Well, I have some spare funds available on PayPal that I would like to use.
With Payza I would have to use my debit card..   Money

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Send Topic Print