Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates (Read 148349 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates
Reply #150 - 8th May, 2015 at 3:31pm

So, it's time for another traffic update on the ads page! Smiley
We've just got through another successful month achieving our 300.000+ visitors goal!

Here are some changes in our traffic sources :

We have added a BuxVertise grid ad campaign for 2 months and will add it to our list if the traffic it delivers meets our requirements.
We have given FamilyClix a second chance due to the latest increase in their presence with a one month grid ad campaign.
We have extended Bucks247 grid ad campaigns one for 2 months and one for a full year!
We have switched our fixed ads to PTC ads in UltimateClixx and we are now running 2 PTC ad campaigns. (We may add more if they don't deliver enough traffic for our needs.
We have extended our CashNHits grid ads for two months each normally.
We have extended our Scarlet-Clicks grid ad campaign for another month and we are now considering of adding a second one there.
We keep on adding more and more campaigns on Paidverts which now seems to be getting quicker in terms of delivery lately which is a good thing.
We have decided to let go of WarOfClicks for now since its price does not justify its traffic delivery.
And we are looking for more traffic sources to widen up our audience in the future.

Here is our last two months traffic comparison table.

As you can see we achieved almost the same number of visitors with last month only April's results were achieved in one day less which means the actual average daily traffic was still increased. Smiley

The past few days were under the daily average due to our decision making taking a bit longer but we have just initiated a bunch of new campaigns and will counter-balance the monthly traffic in the following ones.

Details and screenshots from our traffic sources here :

http://ptcbox.me/adv/ad/#traffic_stats

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #151 - 8th May, 2015 at 5:33pm

I don't think you've ever tried GPTgrid on GPT Planet, have you?
Probably not, since it's only 2 weeks old  Tongue

Since Scarlet-clicks seems to be working well for you, why not give that one a shot?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #152 - 9th May, 2015 at 12:39am

ruicarlov wrote on 8th May, 2015 at 5:33pm:
I don't think you've ever tried GPTgrid on GPT Planet, have you?
Probably not, since it's only 2 weeks old  Tongue

Since Scarlet-clicks seems to be working well for you, why not give that one a shot?

Did they?!? Pff.. and why don't I already know it? Feeling beat up

Nice! I've been waiting for this grid to show up for a long time now.. just like I've been waiting for a YGP grid.. Roll Eyes
Ok, I've placed a grid ad for 2 months there as well.. let's see how it'll go..  Smiley

Btw, something else interesting is that the ads page achieved 2 adhitz sales as well during the past 2 weeks.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #153 - 3rd Jun, 2015 at 1:44pm

So, time for a quick traffic report, I made it early this month. Smiley

Well, we've faced a small drop in our traffic this month mainly because I delayed the second campaign on CashNHits and because of the absence of WarOfClicks, but we're still hitting our 300.000 monthly visitors goal.

Also, I have some good news, I've contacted CashNHits support and asked for longer duration grid ad packs (since they are awesome there) and though it took them almost two weeks to reply, they finally told me this :

Quote:
Hi sure, thank you and appreciate the suggestion.. Smiley

I sure will do that, hopefully should be implemented within 2-3 weeks. I have already added it in our to-do list.

So I guess it will be soon available. CashNHits has a great price/performance ratio compared to most PTC sites right now so I would love to be able to purchase longer packs.

Buxvertise proves to be good at delivering visitors though it's 3 months price ($13/month) is somewhat high, but we'll keep that going for a while longer to see if it's steady.
GPTPlanet seems to be somewhat slow on delivery but its grid is still new and its price is ok.
Bucks247 is still one getting better over time and it's great since I've purchased a full year of grid advertising there.  Smiley
I also noticed that 2 fixed ads perform better than 3 PTC ads on UltimateClixx so maybe I'll switch back to them in the future.

I think I might introduce a small increase maybe after July in the pricing of the top spots in order to to be able to push the monthly traffic even further and make them even more appealing.

Other than that here is our last-2-months report:

Stay tuned for more! Smiley
« Last Edit: 3rd Jun, 2015 at 2:32pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #154 - 7th Jul, 2015 at 2:26pm

June's Traffic Details
Last week we extended our domain for another 2 years which means that we're set to be online until August 2017.

We're running the following campaigns :

• 2 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on CashNHits.
  • 2 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on Scarlet-Clicks.
  • 1 grid ad campaign on GPTPlanet.
  • 3 simultaneous PTC ad campaigns on UltimateClix.
  • 1 PTC ad campaign on Clixten
  • Multiple PTC ad campaigns on PaidVerts
  • 1 grid ad campaign on Twickerz
  • 1 grid ad campaign on GrandMonopoly
  • 1 grid ad campaign on GrandClick

As a result our traffic is stable mostly above our 10.000 visitors goal.

We have updated our screenshots in the order submission form page.
So, to sum up, here are our last two months detailed statistics :

And last but not least in 20 days we're closing 2 years of successful online presence of our Ads page! Smiley

PS. I am looking forward to upgrade the whole site with a cool Content Management System but that depends on my free time so we'll see.. Wink

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #155 - 12th Aug, 2015 at 6:31pm

So, hello again everyone! Smiley
After some time off, I am back online and did some "traffic"oriented maintenance.

Sorry for the small drops in daily traffic, we'll be back on track starting tonight.
I have extended all of the expired campaigns and added a few more in the most stable sites so the traffic will stabilize again around our 10.000 goal.

Because of the latest events in Greece I'm now taking my advertising decisions more seriously in order to optimize quality/quantity/price ratios and keep PTCBox.Me Ads going in an economically healthy way. So I'm focusing more on the best performers which happen to be the most old stable sites such as Scarlet-Clicks, CashNHits, Bucks247, Twickerz etc.

For example on Bucks247 we are now running 3 simultaneous campaigns out of which two are of a full year duration and the third one of 7 months so we'll break free from having to extend them every few months. We'll try to achieve the same on other good PTCs as well as we go.

Here are the current advertising campaigns we are running right now:
  • 1 grid ad campaign on Twickerz
  • 3 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on Scarlet-Clicks.
  • 2 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on CashNHits.
  • 1 grid ad campaign on UltimateClixx
  • 3 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on Bucks247
  • 1 grid ad campaign on Buxvertise
  • 1 grid ad campaign on GPTPlanet
  • 1 grid ad campaign on GrandMonopoly

We faced an issue with our database during July so ~12000 hits have not been recorded thus you'll notice a small drop in the monthly traffic. We've automated some maintenance routines to prevent such issues from happening in the future. We may tune them to be even more strict and often if they ever happen again.

So here is our last two months traffic report :

As for the upcoming upgrade, I've been researching for weeks now on it and I've contacted my host to help with some incompatibilities before implementing it so it will take some more time until it's complete. But I have more free time this time of the year so I hope we'll have them ready soon! Wink

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #156 - 16th Sep, 2015 at 1:37am

So, better late than never, here is our monthly traffic report.

Due to capital controls in Greece, we were unable to top up our PayPal accounts up until now.
However we are finally able to do so again, and so today we extended all our campaigns that were on hold.

More specifically we have purchased the following campaigns :

1. Two simultaneous grid ad campaigns on Scarlet-Clicks for one month,
2. One grid ad campaign on Cash-N-Hits for two months,
3. One grid ad campaign on Buxvertise for two months,
4. One grid ad campaign GrandClick for one year,
5. and another 100.000 PTC ad campaign on Clixten.

Therefore we expect a nice boost on our daily traffic in order to cross our 10.000 goal again as soon as possible.
We may go beyond that as well to cover up the decreased traffic during these past few weeks but we are focusing on bring our new layout of the site online.

As for the last two months report here it is :

We are planning to increase the quality of our advertising services by increasing the exposure of all ads purchased on the ads page.
More to come soon so stay tuned! Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #157 - 16th Sep, 2015 at 2:05pm

Have you thought of trying Silverclix' grid? It's cheaper than Goldenclix, but I have no idea how much traffic it will bring.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #158 - 16th Sep, 2015 at 3:43pm

ruicarlov wrote on 16th Sep, 2015 at 2:05pm:
Have you thought of trying Silverclix' grid? It's cheaper than Goldenclix, but I have no idea how much traffic it will bring.

Yes, I've tried it a bunch of times in the past and its traffic is way too low for its cost..
Plus that they keep on suspending my account every month so I kind of gave up on them..
Same goes for GoldenClix.. Both sites are overpriced compared to the ones I use.
It's even more worthy to use simple PTC ads in other sites than grid ads on these two.  Dont know

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #159 - 13th Nov, 2015 at 6:08pm

It's been a while since I've posted a traffic update so let's wrap it all up now.

Due to the awkward situation in Greece with the capital controls being a pain in the back, we've faced a few struggles the past two months, since up until recently we were unable to fund our PayPal account and pay our traffic sources. But we're somewhat over those issues now as at least international digital purchases are now allowed by the Greek banks.

So, here is our last two months table and we'll then get in details about where we are with our daily traffic :

And here is the last one that includes August and September :

As you can see in the tables above we've suffered a 7% drop in our traffic after august that we are trying to rebuild now.

However there are some sites that have dramatically decreased their traffic to our link such as Twickerz (graph) and Clixten (graph).

At least some have proved their ground over time like Bucks247 (graph), Scarlet-Clicks (graph) and CashNHits (graph).

Also practically new for me but Buxvertise (graph) is also gaining ground among others.

UltimateClixx have decided to raise their prices to a point that its delivery ratio doesn't follow up.

So, here are the current campaigns we are running for our ads page :
  • 3 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on CashNHits.
  • Multiple PTC ad campaigns and one Fixed Ad on PaidVerts
  • 1 PTC Ad Campaign on YouGetProfit (Temporary Traffic Boost)

Something nice is that Google has started to list us high again delivering a few well targeted hits every now and then.
So, thanks everyone for your support until the next report!

Btw, to increase the forum's popularity I decided to purchase a full year grid ad campaign on Bucks247 to start having some more regular visitors around here.
« Last Edit: 13th Nov, 2015 at 7:15pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #160 - 14th Nov, 2015 at 10:34pm

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

I've moved the discussion on promoting the forum to a separate thread (above) so that we can freely continue the discussion there and keep this thread related to the traffic updates.

IP Logged

moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #161 - 15th Nov, 2015 at 4:34pm

Have you verified the traffic at clixten? I just tested a fixed ad for CS there and the clixten stats were showing 10K while the CS stats showed about 5k. That is a huge discrepancy. Now the ads were 5 second ads so it could be due to page loading but that still seems like a large gap

Edit: Dan just let me know he got 798 clicks out of 1000 to his DM page so it must be due to slow page loads. OK false alarm folks  Feeling beat up  Smiley
« Last Edit: 15th Nov, 2015 at 5:14pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #162 - 15th Nov, 2015 at 5:35pm

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Nov, 2015 at 4:34pm:
Have you verified the traffic at clixten? I just tested a fixed ad for CS there and the clixten stats were showing 10K while the CS stats showed about 5k. That is a huge discrepancy. Now the ads were 5 second ads so it could be due to page loading but that still seems like a large gap

Edit: Dan just let me know he got 798 clicks out of 1000 to his DM page so it must be due to slow page loads. OK false alarm folks  Feeling beat up  Smiley

The hits in the graphs are purely monitor from my site's side..
Based on my experience the big differences in traffic stats are usually due to PTC sites allowing the use of adblockers..
At those cases, we get less actual visitors due to adblockers preventing our pages being shown within their frames under the counter bar.
However, most PTCs have now prevented that from happening by not allowing the ads to show up in case the user has an adblocker enabled.

I also have a popup message on my site showing up notifying that they should disable the adblocker (only when they do so) in order to view the content of my ads page.

However, loading time may also be an issue so you could be right in your case as well..

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #163 - 20th Dec, 2015 at 4:46pm

So, after some time off, I finally found the time to write another traffic report. Smiley

We have suffered a small loss due to WarOfClicks going offline because of which we have now opened a PayPal dispute to get back our funds.
Just 15 days after purchasing a 6 months campaign that cost us $75, the site was turned off ending its traffic delivery to us..

To counter-balance the drop we have added a fresh campaign of 200.000 ptc ads on AdzPot @ $60 ($0.0003 per visitor).
Scarlet-Clicks and CashNHits campaigns have been extended normally.

The currently active campaigns we are now running on the Ads Page are the following :
  • 3 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on CashNHits.
  • 1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on Clixten
  • 1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on AdzPot

Here is our full last two months traffic report :

We are working on ways to improve the overall quality of our products as we go, as well as adding even better offers such as direct PTC advertisements using our advantage in achieving better prices than what PTC members get in small ad packs.

More to come soon!  Wink
« Last Edit: 9th Feb, 2016 at 6:41pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #164 - 9th Feb, 2016 at 6:58pm

It's been a while since I've posted a traffic update.. this is due to travelling and not having the time to do so.
However even though it's always been a bumpy ride in the PTC world our traffic is going great lately! Smiley

CashNHits has yet to stabilize so it has stopped delivering traffic to us though we had closed the disputes against them when they got back the first time. We have paused our Buxvertise campaign because their traffic was a bit lower than normal making it a bit expensive but will give it another try soon.

So, this is our latest traffic report for January 2016 (including December 2015).

Here are all our current traffic sources :
  • 2 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on Scarlet-Clicks
  • 1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on Clixten
  • 1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on AdzPot
  • 1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on MyFreeShares
  • 1 fixed ad for a full year on PaidVerts

There seems to be an increase in the activity of the above sources as even though we use less campaigns our traffic has been increased:

And here are the past two months report :

That's all for now, I have been working on improving the ads page layout lately, a task that has proven to be much harder than I expected. The ad spots will be reduced to only 8 thus improving their quality and the whole page will be restructured to better show the most important advertising areas instead of the rest (announcements etc.).

It's not ready yet, and it takes a lot of time to rebuild it on a more responsive design form, with quicker loading times, but I really feel the result will be well worth it! Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print