Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print
PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates (Read 148338 times)
moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates
Reply #165 - 9th Feb, 2016 at 9:03pm

Two questions:

How are you liking the traffic from paidverts? Is it meeting your expectations?

Also, I notice you haven't bought any traffic from donkey mails yet. They have quite a bit to offer

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #166 - 10th Feb, 2016 at 1:41am

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Feb, 2016 at 9:03pm:
Two questions:

How are you liking the traffic from paidverts? Is it meeting your expectations?

Also, I notice you haven't bought any traffic from donkey mails yet. They have quite a bit to offer

Well, I wouldn't say it's great but it's not bad either.. Delivering ~14000 visitors per month isn't amazing but due to the growth of the site and upcoming promos there is always the probability of it climbing higher over time. It's still too early to judge.

In addition the price isn't that amazing but the extended exposure benefits my site through other means such as increasing my rankings in search engines and bringing some well targeted traffic that way. Also the Paidverts audience is of good quality in my opinion.. there are a lot there of experienced advertisers there and potential clients for my own site and my customers' sites as well.

As for donkeymails  there is this offer from them that caught my attention but I'm not in urgent need right now for extra traffic (it's already going well above 10000 visitors/day) and YGP got me a bit shorter on funds than planned and capital controls keep on making my life harder.. Not to add that I'm off my offline job since December because I was on a project based contract and we have successfully completed all projects. Smiley

But we'll get there.. I now have some time to study on some new technologies that could help me on my next job and my online career too. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #167 - 10th Feb, 2016 at 7:37pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Feb, 2016 at 9:03pm:
Two questions:

Or he could join EM-Traffic under you and purchase the super gold upgrade for $14.90.

For instance, I purchased the super gold upgrade last year. And in just a little more than 7 months, it has gotten me more than 83,800 hits to my sites thus far.

I also purchased the 12 months personal page for $11.90 and it has also gotten me an additional 27,000 hits to my sites.

And he could then either promote his Ad page in it or even DonkeyMails' PTP to get some money back or both.

IP Logged

moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #168 - 24th Jun, 2016 at 4:48am

So you don't have the clixten clixgrid? $60 for 365 days is a pretty good deal depending on the traffic levels

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #169 - 24th Jun, 2016 at 12:20pm

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Jun, 2016 at 4:48am:
So you don't have the clixten clixgrid? $60 for 365 days is a pretty good deal depending on the traffic levels

Clixten grid isn't providing decent traffic to justify its price.. I used to get it back when it was $40 for a full year and it still was a bit too low on delivery.. However, I'm always running a PTC ad on Clixten.. it does deliver ~2500 daily visitors and its price is ok, with the 1mil pack being the ultimate deal.

So I pick that over the grid.. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #170 - 29th Jun, 2016 at 6:26pm

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Jun, 2016 at 4:48am:

I'm getting between 500 to 600 clicks a day in clixgrid. Not too shabby at that cost.

Although I still think that the 1 million PTC for $100 purchased last Nov on a sale was a very good buy. Especially that you're able to promote DM PTP, DM PTP Points and Em-Traffic in there. And you could also set the daily maximum as to not to dilute the hits. And I still have credits left over from that purchase.

And I'm on the lookout for another sale, hopefully around their anniversary time this upcoming Nov.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #171 - 30th Jun, 2016 at 2:31am

dansbanners wrote on 29th Jun, 2016 at 6:26pm:
I'm getting between 500 to 600 clicks a day in clixgrid. Not too shabby at that cost.

Although I still think that the 1 million PTC for $100 purchased last Nov on a sale was a very good buy. Especially that you're able to promote DM PTP, DM PTP Points and Em-Traffic in there. And you could also set the daily maximum as to not to dilute the hits. And I still have credits left over from that purchase.

And I'm on the lookout for another sale, hopefully around their anniversary time this upcoming Nov.

Well, even if they do deliver 600 per day for 365 days which would equal to 219000 visitors in total.. so with a price of $60 it would equal to a cost of $0.00027 per visitor.. so even their current non-promo price of $25 for 100000 visitors is still better ($0.00025) and can deliver 2500+ visitors daily and offer the benefits of limiting the exposure, adding extra free exposure from non members and better control like pausing/resuming/extending/dividing to multiple campaigns etc...
The 1mil visitors on the other hand was the ultimate deal, and the best I've ever seen with a price of $0.0001 per visitor.. and I now feel kinda stupid I only purchased 1 pack back then.. it was a steal deal.. Sad

Tomorrow (1st of July), I'll post June's report which I'm also interested to see myself, as it will include all my campaigns on the MultiMoneyGroup sites, so we'll get an overview of how much they deliver as well. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #172 - 30th Jun, 2016 at 8:43pm

hey man. Where are the promo banners? They need to be 728 banners. One for the forum, one for your ad page. The ones that get the best results. I want to show my gratitude for all the money you guys have made me here  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #173 - 1st Jul, 2016 at 8:59pm

moneymarketing wrote on 30th Jun, 2016 at 8:43pm:
hey man. Where are the promo banners? They need to be 728 banners. One for the forum, one for your ad page. The ones that get the best results. I want to show my gratitude for all the money you guys have made me here  Smiley

never mind. I just resized and used to two banners above. each are going to get about $25 worth of BAP banner impressions  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #174 - 1st Sep, 2016 at 1:15pm

How are we going?

It's been a while since I updated this thread with a traffic report so, let's get down to it.
There have been ups and downs due to the people changing their clicking habits but we're still here and doing well as you'll see.

Though, I haven't posted the typical traffic report monthly it still has been updated in the Ad Submission Page so a simple click on the "Traffic Stats" link on the ads page would point out all the current campaigns running.

The campaigns we are currently running are the following:

3 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on GPTPlanet
2 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on Scarlet-Clicks
2 unlimited PTC ad campaigns on MyFreeShares
1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on Clixten
1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on AdzPot
1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on JillsClicksCorner
1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on DonkeyMails
1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on Planet-Traffic
1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on No-Minimum
1 unlimited PTR ad campaign on YouRoMail
1 unlimited PTR ad campaign on GetPaidMail
1 fixed ad for a full year on PaidVerts
1 grid ad campaign on GrandClick

The links to each pair of the past months (2016) are here just for the record:
December 2015 - January 2016
February-March 2016
May-April2016
June-July 2016

And here is our latest 2 months report:

And in terms of results I could post my own testimonial for my current FamilyClix campaign on SpotR1 expiring in a few days.
My campaign's details are the following:

And here is my direct referrals list in FamilyClix:

With a click through ratio of just 5% I have received 10 direct referrals for FamilyClix within 21 days! Smiley

I'm now thinking of trying Clixsense and FamilyClix Grid once again just to check if there's any improvement till the last time I used them.

As an extra bonus for my clients I've been offering bonus banner impressions through BoB and TrafficG (since I have 580.000 and 480.000 impressions accumulated there) and I'll keep on offering that as an under-promising -> over-delivering method.  Smiley

Now with the capital controls in my country lifted I'll most likely be able to have funds available at all times, unlike the past few months that I had to wait for sales and PTC payments to cover my expenses (and they did but it's been a bit rough extending the campaigns). And I've been coding for a bunch of upgrades for my system in order to improve the quality of the whole site as well.
« Last Edit: 12th Oct, 2016 at 2:38pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #175 - 12th Oct, 2016 at 2:25pm

It was about time for a traffic report, wasn't it?

Things seem to be going well, month after month we're getting more traffic so there is still progress made there.
We have recently added LexiAdz to our sources list and we're planning to add a few more programs that we are currently testing.

So, right now we are running the following campaigns for our PTCBox.Me Ads page that we so love:

3 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on GPTPlanet
3 simultaneous grid ad campaigns on Scarlet-Clicks
2 unlimited PTC ad campaigns on MyFreeShares
2 unlimited PTP ad campaign on DonkeyMails
1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on Clixten
1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on AdzPot
1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on JillsClicksCorner
1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on Planet-Traffic
1 unlimited PTC ad campaign on No-Minimum
1 unlimited PTR ad campaign on YouRoMail
1 unlimited PTR ad campaign on GetPaidMail
1 fixed ad for a full year on PaidVerts
1 grid ad campaign on GrandClick
1 grid ad campaign on LexiAdz

The past two months traffic is displayed in the following table:

You can always view our automated last 7 days' traffic report in the traffic-stats section before ordering.

Thanks everyone for your support!
Stay tuned for more!  Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #176 - 16th Feb, 2017 at 4:59pm

Grandclick now has Grid advertising at 1$/month or $10/year. I think they're calling for you, Snake  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 
Send Topic Print