Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print
PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates (Read 149076 times)
moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PTCBox.Me Ads Traffic Updates
Reply #30 - 21st Dec, 2013 at 2:38pm

Jacknz wrote on 21st Dec, 2013 at 12:40pm:
Hello SolidSnake,

Just making a suggestion that may add another potential solid source of traffic to the Ads page.
This may be a potential consideration for you. I have yet to try this myself but thought I'd make a mention.

The Site is Rotate 4 All. Offering for a small fee fixed full ads rotated on various PTC sites. This would save a lot of money if one was to run fixed on various PTC sites. The sites notes "All sites in the rotator get equal amount of exposure, guaranteed."

They currently running as a Fixed ad on the following sites:
NeoBux, GoldenClix, Twickerz, Cashadda, CashOns, LegacyClix, Succss Bux, GPT Planet, Ads Clickers, Scarlet Clicks & ProBux.

Current prices on their site:
1 Day - $10
7 Days - $55 (Save $15)
30 Days - $215 (Save 85)

Link below.
http://www.rotate4all.com/offer/

Thanks
Jack

Hi Jack (whoops, i hope I didn't just trigger an NSA snoop program  Grin)

Welcome to the group.

That sounds like a great idea. I think I'll try it myself. It sure would save a lot of work. If there is an affiliate link(i can't find one) please PM it to me.

Thanks

Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #31 - 21st Dec, 2013 at 5:27pm

Jacknz wrote on 21st Dec, 2013 at 12:40pm:
Hello SolidSnake,

Just making a suggestion that may add another potential solid source of traffic to the Ads page.
This may be a potential consideration for you. I have yet to try this myself but thought I'd make a mention.

The Site is Rotate 4 All. Offering for a small fee fixed full ads rotated on various PTC sites. This would save a lot of money if one was to run fixed on various PTC sites. The sites notes "All sites in the rotator get equal amount of exposure, guaranteed."

They currently running as a Fixed ad on the following sites:
NeoBux, GoldenClix, Twickerz, Cashadda, CashOns, LegacyClix, Succss Bux, GPT Planet, Ads Clickers, Scarlet Clicks & ProBux.

Current prices on their site:
1 Day - $10
7 Days - $55 (Save $15)
30 Days - $215 (Save 85)

Link below.
http://www.rotate4all.com/offer/

Thanks
Jack

One of the beautiful things about clixsense is it's intense tracking so what I'm going to do is run a one day test ad in this to see how many clicks I get. The signups are not as important but at least this way we can see how many page views this produces. I will report back my results

David

IP Logged

Jacknz
VIP Sponsor

I love being here!

Reply #32 - 22nd Dec, 2013 at 12:16am

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Dec, 2013 at 2:38pm:
Hi Jack (whoops, i hope I didn't just trigger an NSA snoop program  Grin)

Welcome to the group.

That sounds like a great idea. I think I'll try it myself. It sure would save a lot of work. If there is an affiliate link(i can't find one) please PM it to me.

Thanks

Smiley

Na, your all good there.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Much appreciated.

I know. Would save a few thousands of dollars of running fixed advertising on various PTC sites.

Unfortunately they do not offer affiliate link, would be cool if they offered it.
Just through the link I noted on my post.
Just click on the order form button and place the order that's it.

That would for sure get you a good few thousands of visitors to the ad you run with them for per day.Would for sure help as a solid source of traffic and has the possibility to get potential referrals/sales from the service.

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Dec, 2013 at 5:27pm:
One of the beautiful things about clixsense is it's intense tracking so what I'm going to do is run a one day test ad in this to see how many clicks I get. The signups are not as important but at least this way we can see how many page views this produces. I will report back my results

I have run a test ad on clixsense before they do have good visitor tracking when I tried it out a while back. Despite my ad was run for a very short time didn't get conversions (my guess results would be a bit better if the ad was run for a longer period) but it did help improve my websites alexa ranking in the short run.

All good.

Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #33 - 22nd Dec, 2013 at 4:52pm

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Dec, 2013 at 5:27pm:

The results were pretty good. 20,000 hits with 19K unique and three sign ups. He just lowered his prices to $9 so you would save even more

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #34 - 28th Dec, 2013 at 5:57pm

In the meantime I extended traffic from ClixSense for 2 more months and decided to give the-bux one last chance for one month. If I see that they're still not worth it they'll be totally removed from my list. I think I've had enough from their lack of professionalism..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #35 - 3rd Jan, 2014 at 7:07pm

Could you give us an update on how things are going with all "your" grids, namely daily visitors, cost-per-click and %unique hits?

Another thing I'm curious about. With so many traffic sources, do you have an idea how much overlap there is in you visits? (like same IP viewing the page from multiple sites)

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #36 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 2:13pm

ruicarlov wrote on 3rd Jan, 2014 at 7:07pm:
Could you give us an update on how things are going with all "your" grids, namely daily visitors, cost-per-click and %unique hits?

Another thing I'm curious about. With so many traffic sources, do you have an idea how much overlap there is in you visits? (like same IP viewing the page from multiple sites)

That info has always been public here :
http://ptcbox.me/adv/ad/#traffic_stats

If you scroll down you can see the current incoming traffic sources and when each one expires.

Plus from time to time I post here how many clicks the banners receive weekly.
Top banners receive ~70 clicks per week each.. I'm happy with the activity.. Smiley

I'm still away from home and I'll return on Tuesday btw.
So, I'm posting from my new smartphone now.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #37 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 2:20pm

Oh, sorry. I meant an update of these kind of calculations, to see which sites have been more cost-effective.

SolidSnake wrote on 27th Sep, 2013 at 1:19pm:
Some summary of traffic details on all of the sites' grids :

ClixSense

2013-07-26 to 2013-08-26 - Total Hits : 24,690 ($0.00081 per hit) - Uniques : 24,052 ($0.00083 per unique) - Cost $20
2013-08-27 to 2013-09-26 - Total hits : 23,999 ($0.00083 per hit) - Uniques : 23,414 ($0.00085 per unique) - Cost $20

Twickerz

2013-07-26 to 2013-08-25 - Total Hits : 47,853 ($0.00031 per hit) - Cost $15
2013-08-26 to 2013-09-25 - Total Hits : 45,150 ($0.00033 per hit) - Cost $15

The Bux

2013-07-26 to 2013-08-25 - Total Hits : 15,011 ($0.0006 per hit) - Cost $10
2013-08-26 to 2013-09-25 - Total Hits :  8,682 ($0.0008 per hit) - Cost $7

NerdBux

2013-08-14 to 2013-09-13 - Total Hits : 11,163 ($0.0004 per hit) - Cost $5

BuxBoost

2013-08-29 to 2013-09-29 - Total Hits : 7,183 (
$0.00139
per hit) - Cost $9.99

I'll update these stats as we go.

Edited:
Update 1 (2013-09-27) : As we can see The Bux seems to be the worse advertising solution so far as it's the most expensive
and has pretty low activity when it comes to Grid clickers.. So I'm on the look for a new option.

Update 2 (2013-10-02) : And.. we've got a new winner of the worst position.. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #38 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 9:07pm

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Jan, 2014 at 2:20pm:
Oh, sorry. I meant an update of these kind of calculations, to see which sites have been more cost-effective.

Oh, you're right.. I was supposed to update them.

PTCSolution Grid (140.000+ members) costs me $4 / month and delivers ~30.000 visitors / month.
-> Average cost : $0,000133 / click

Nerdbux Grid (245.000+ members) costs $5 / month and it delivers ~20.000 visitors / month.
-> Average cost : $0,00025 / click

Twickerz Grid (214.000+ members) offered a promo pack recently for 100 days @ $24 and they usually deliver ~50.000 visitos / month!
-> Average cost : $0,000144 / click

ClixSense Grid (~3.5 million members) - I got the 2 months pack so it's $19 / month and delivers ~24.000 visitors / month.
-> Average cost : $0,000791 / click (I wish this one was cheaper.. maybe I will go for the larger packs once I can afford it)

Probux Grid costs $12 / month and delivers ~25.000 visitors / month
-> Average cost : $0,00048 / click

Clixten Grid - I got a special deal with the admin there and he offered 1 year of Grid Advertising @ $30.. it delivers ~15.000 visitors / montn (not including its growth after one year from now..)
-> Average cost : $0,000166 / click

ScarletClicks Grid (160.000+ members) - I got 6 months for $35 (well he now offers 8 months at that price but anyways).. it delivers ~20.000 visitors / month (not including its growth after six months from now..)
-> Average cost : $0,00029165 / click

Cashadda had a good offer recently of 100.000 PTCs at the price of $17.50 and it can deliver ~30.000 visitors / month.
-> Average cost : $0,000175 / click

These stats are from a record I kept on December 19th.

The rates are variable enough but I hope this gives a good overview of the deals I'm interested in.
Basically I'm aiming anything below $0.0002 / click as it seems to be a great offer for my needs.
« Last Edit: 4th Jan, 2014 at 9:13pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #39 - 4th Jan, 2014 at 11:52pm

Thanks for sharing. This may also be useful for me, when I need some cheap traffic. I recently found a PTP site which may be able to use this effectively.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #40 - 5th Jan, 2014 at 12:14am

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Jan, 2014 at 11:52pm:
Thanks for sharing. This may also be useful for me, when I need some cheap traffic. I recently found a PTP site which may be able to use this effectively.

Glad to help!
I'd also love to be your ref there as well.. PM me for more details when you get the time..

Edited:
(Wow, I just noticed : PTCMan!
You should have a special item-weapon of some sort... and I think we'd agree it should be a super-computer-mouse..!)
Basically I've just came up with an awkwardly cool idea.. do you happen to know anyone that can draw comics well?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #41 - 5th Jan, 2014 at 12:47am

Lol, no I don't know anyone who can draw.

Just me and my mad Paint skills.  Tongue

I ought to make a sig out of this...

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #42 - 5th Jan, 2014 at 1:19am

Lol, nice one.. I'll get back to you on my idea soon..
Btw, I renewed PTCSolution Grid for another 2 months.. this time directly from my earnings there..

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #43 - 10th Jan, 2014 at 1:24am

Renewed Probux Grid for another month.
This month I received ~29100 visitors from them so it's kind of an increase on the ~24000 visitors that they sent me the previous month.

At 29048 clicks/month the cost is : $0,000413 / click
It's not the best but it's a good value for money.

Edited:
Thankfully they approved my ad with the first attempt this time..  Hands down
Looks like they actually did something about it.. Smiley
« Last Edit: 10th Jan, 2014 at 1:46am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #44 - 10th Jan, 2014 at 2:12am

GlobalBux Grid added to the incoming traffic sources.
I decided to test how much traffic they deliver for a month.
If it's worth it then I'll probably buy their discounted 6-months pack at ~$5/month.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print