Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 542914 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
11th Sep, 2013 at 1:21pm

A couple of days ago Twickerz disabled their Adshare service and opened a new site focused on revenue sharing - YouGetProfit.com
For those who don't know, the Adshare was a service where you purchased shares ($10/share) with your earnings, getting 1000 PTC credits and earning 1% daily for 150 days (so a total of 50% profit after 150 days).
I really liked that system (I still got 150k PTC credits there Tongue).
This new site works a bit different. Since it's only days old, there's still not much info around.
What I know is that it's a PTC site (Censored expensive, though), with a 1-level downline for referral clicks and 2-level downline for advertisement purchases.
You can buy shares for $25. Like Adshare, you get some PTC credits, but unlike Adshare, shares don't seem to have a set duration and the returns can be more variable  with a max of 12% (still don't know how it works exactly), but you need to click ads daily to be able to earn from your shares.
It seems there is a preferential distribution of profits for members below ROI, which is an interesting touch.
Anyway, here's a copy/paste from the site http://yougetprofit.com/how.php:

How it Works
Get profit from revenue shares up to 120%
Click 10 Paid To Click Ads To Qualify For Your Share Profit
You get paid by clicking PTC ads up to $0.005
No Referring Required to Share in Revenues

Members Comission:

Get up to $0.005 for every ads your referral clicks
Get 10% comission everytime your Direct refferral upgrades
Get 6% downline earnings from your Direct referral purchases on Ads and Ad packs
Get 4% from your level 2 referral purchases on ads and ad packs

Revenues come from:

Paid To Click advertising sales
728x90 LeaderBoard Static Banner Ads sales
728x90 PPC Banner Advertising sales
468x60 PPC Banner Advertising sales
125x125 PPC Banner Advertising sales
Membership Upgrade sales
Advertising Packages Sales
Vacation Mode sales

YouGetProfit made some formula that can maintain Sustainability

1. We have a daily limit share purchase and maximum active share based on Memberships
                                                      Basic      Silver      Gold      Platinum      Infinity
Daily Limit for purchasing shares:      1         5               10          50              100
Maximum active shares:                     10      50      100              500              1000

2. We speed up revshare who under ROI by distribution regulation
80% distribute to ad share pack below 100% ROI
20% distribute to ad Share pack Above 100% ROI

3. We have a Withdrawal Regulation by auto repurchase system  (table too complex to copy)

I'm optimist about this program. Anway, since it has a 2-level downline, I think it would be a good chance for us to make a team. So I'll post this program in the downline builder.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #1 - 11th Sep, 2013 at 1:50pm

I noticed it just yesterday too.. and since it comes from Twickerz it makes it look interesting.

How many PTC credits do you get with every $25 share?
I'd like to know how much advertising we do receive when paying for the shares..
so that.. if nothing else.. at least we will benefit from the advertising.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #2 - 11th Sep, 2013 at 1:57pm

It seems it's 500 PTC credits.

I've taken a closer look at the system and I figured something out. People who have exeeded their ROI get a part of their earnings credited to their purchase balance, so they've got to use it on site purchases. I believe this is a nice touch, as it helps site sustainability without hindering people who haven't had their return on investment yet.

In a way this reminds me of MyFreeShares, where withdrawing decreases your shares, so people are incentivized to purchase advertising from the site.

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #3 - 18th Sep, 2013 at 6:40am

So what is the motivation to work with the site?

If one wants to advertise, he/she would just buy it. If one wants to earn, he/she would only want to earn. Forcing either to do the other is not a wise idea, from my point. (Remember what happened to 'Ads only' sites? They don't get a good welcome. What's the use of promoting my program to other who is promoting his/hers?)

Just my opinion.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #4 - 27th Sep, 2013 at 2:13pm

Looks like they've got pay per click banner advertising. That's cool, I like those kinds of ads. It's priced at $.10 per click. A bit more expensive than Adhitz, since it has no tier distinction. But now shares also come with some PPC credits, so that's good.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 2nd Dec, 2013 at 7:38pm

So what is the follow up on this? I have some cash to reinvest and I think I might try this out until the PTCS situation works itself out

Also, what would you suggest the best investment/earning strategy to use at this site both with the under $20 crowd and the over $50 crowd.

Smiley

Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #6 - 3rd Dec, 2013 at 4:40pm

It's doing fine so far. Daily earnings are consistently in in the 1-2% range.
I'm building up some cash and a lot of advertising credits. I'm saving the PTC ads and login ads for when the site grows some more, in order to have more effective campaings.
Each share right now gives 500 PTC credits, 100 Pay-per-click banner credits and 7 login ads credits.

Funny you should ask what the best investment strategy is, since I've been discussing this with one of my referrals. At first I though it would be better to reinvest what you earn from the shares directly into new shares, since withdrawing has a 5% fee.
But they have a point system, where you get 1 point per each dollar deposited. Each point is worth $0.10, and can only be exchanged for membership purchases. Still, $0.10 is a 10% bonus of your deposit. So in an initial phase of investment, it's better to cash out and reinvest to get the points. Once you have your target membership bought and renewed for a good enough period (say 2 years, for example), you should stop withdrawing and focus on immediate reinvesting, in order to avoid those 5% fees.
Once you start to get close to the end of the membership, you should withdraw+deposit again to rack up those points.

For people under $20, it's difficult to invest there. Shares cost $25 each, and the click earnings for free members is quite low. On the bright side, if they can refer someone who buys a share, they get $1.5 everytime he buys one. Assuming a share lasts 4 months (although my first shares didn't even last 3 months), that's $1.5 every time referrals reinvest. Even better if they get 2nd level referrals.

For people over $50, the best is to calculate how many shares they can afford and see what membership is best for them. For example, if they're able to buy 105 shares, then the best it to buy only 100 shares and settle for Gold membership (that's me, btw), since the higher membership wouldn't be profitable unless members had at least a couple of hundred shares.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 3rd Dec, 2013 at 6:32pm

ruicarlov wrote on 3rd Dec, 2013 at 4:40pm:
It's doing fine so far. Daily earnings are consistently in in the 1-2% range.
I'm building up some cash and a lot of advertising credits. I'm saving the PTC ads and login ads for when the site grows some more, in order to have more effective campaings.
Each share right now gives 500 PTC credits, 100 Pay-per-click banner credits and 7 login ads credits.

Funny you should ask what the best investment strategy is, since I've been discussing this with one of my referrals. At first I though it would be better to reinvest what you earn from the shares directly into new shares, since withdrawing has a 5% fee.
But they have a point system, where you get 1 point per each dollar deposited. Each point is worth $0.10, and can only be exchanged for membership purchases. Still, $0.10 is a 10% bonus of your deposit. So in an initial phase of investment, it's better to cash out and reinvest to get the points. Once you have your target membership bought and renewed for a good enough period (say 2 years, for example), you should stop withdrawing and focus on immediate reinvesting, in order to avoid those 5% fees.
Once you start to get close to the end of the membership, you should withdraw+deposit again to rack up those points.

For people under $20, it's difficult to invest there. Shares cost $25 each, and the click earnings for free members is quite low. On the bright side, if they can refer someone who buys a share, they get $1.5 everytime he buys one. Assuming a share lasts 4 months (although my first shares didn't even last 3 months), that's $1.5 every time referrals reinvest. Even better if they get 2nd level referrals.

For people over $50, the best is to calculate how many shares they can afford and see what membership is best for them. For example, if they're able to buy 105 shares, then the best it to buy only 100 shares and settle for Gold membership (that's me, btw), since the higher membership wouldn't be profitable unless members had at least a couple of hundred shares.

Thanks for that. I'm definitely interested in this

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #8 - 3rd Dec, 2013 at 7:40pm

Does it have an incremental earnings banner?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #9 - 3rd Dec, 2013 at 11:03pm

You mean like Neobux and CashNhits, for example? No, it doesn't have one. Twickerz doesn't have one either, so no surprises there.
But I've been searching around the forum and I saw a topic about that. It seems it is a planned feature. It just hasn't been implemented yet.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 3rd Dec, 2013 at 11:32pm

How many referral levels?

Thanks!

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #11 - 4th Dec, 2013 at 11:47am

Two levels.
There's an upgrade comission of 10% and purchase comission of 6% for 1st level, and 4% purchase comission for 2nd level.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #12 - 4th Dec, 2013 at 7:02pm

So if we were to add one share per month(and reinvest the ones we have) this could add up to quite a significant income and advertising pack after just a couple years

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #13 - 4th Dec, 2013 at 7:18pm

Yes, I believe so. In the last three months, I already earned $65 from my downline clicks+comissions. Mostly level 1, since my 2nd level is still a bit empty.

Of course that when we reached over 500% over ROI, a 45% of money earned can only be spent on advertising. But since we've already earned 500% of our investment...

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #14 - 4th Dec, 2013 at 8:24pm

ruicarlov wrote on 4th Dec, 2013 at 7:18pm:
Yes, I believe so. In the last three months, I already earned $65 from my downline clicks+comissions. Mostly level 1, since my 2nd level is still a bit empty.

Of course that when we reached over 500% over ROI, a 45% of money earned can only be spent on advertising. But since we've already earned 500% of our investment...

I don't mind that. I like the principle of giving back and it keeps the site healthy.

Glad to be on the team  Smiley

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 60
Send Topic Print