Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 546538 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #720 - 20th Aug, 2017 at 5:07am

My latest share expiration was shares bought on June 1st so we have risen drastically to about 79 days for a share to pay out. That is still good in a big picture perspective. A 20% return in 79 days

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #721 - 26th Aug, 2017 at 5:49pm

80,000 registered members!

Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #722 - 27th Aug, 2017 at 12:03pm

That's a good point about YGP.. they are growing at a slow but steady pace!  Smiley

Btw, something I just noticed (maybe cause it was the first time I needed it) is that we can't delete RRs from our account.

FC payout took a little longer and I failed to extend some of my RRs and they got removed..
So I was left with something like 202 and wanted to purchase another 50 RRs pack and remove those 2 in order to get back to my 250 RRs plan.

But that didn't work.. I ended up with 252 RRs and it required much more to extend a pack than with <=250.
So I left another pack to expire in order to drop the prices again.. and I'm back to 202 now..

The deposit promo was a good way to help me with that (10 RR per $10) but unfortunately FC got a bit too slow on payments lately..
It's taking more than 5 days to receive a payout so I missed it.. Smiley

In 11 days another pack will expire so I'll just extend 2 less in order for 2 to get removed..
So, I'll then be able to get back directly to 250.

Btw, this promo was also interesting.. but currently out of my league.

Edited:
Offtopic:
Btw, I'm just back from summer vacations guys.. sorry for not being too active during the past month.. I did a road trip to almost the whole body of Greece this time (more than 3000km/1800miles car drive), including an exotic island (Elafonisos) and had one of my best summertime holidays ever. Cheesy
« Last Edit: 27th Aug, 2017 at 12:19pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #723 - 27th Aug, 2017 at 1:50pm

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Aug, 2017 at 5:49pm:
80,000 registered members!

Smiley

Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #724 - 27th Aug, 2017 at 5:44pm

SolidSnake wrote on 27th Aug, 2017 at 12:03pm:
That's a good point about YGP.. they are growing at a slow but steady pace!  Smiley

Btw, something I just noticed (maybe cause it was the first time I needed it) is that we can't delete RRs from our account.

FC payout took a little longer and I failed to extend some of my RRs and they got removed..
So I was left with something like 202 and wanted to purchase another 50 RRs pack and remove those 2 in order to get back to my 250 RRs plan.

But that didn't work.. I ended up with 252 RRs and it required much more to extend a pack than with <=250.
So I left another pack to expire in order to drop the prices again.. and I'm back to 202 now..

The deposit promo was a good way to help me with that (10 RR per $10) but unfortunately FC got a bit too slow on payments lately..
It's taking more than 5 days to receive a payout so I missed it.. Smiley

In 11 days another pack will expire so I'll just extend 2 less in order for 2 to get removed..
So, I'll then be able to get back directly to 250.

Btw, this promo was also interesting.. but currently out of my league.

Edited:
Offtopic:
Btw, I'm just back from summer vacations guys.. sorry for not being too active during the past month.. I did a road trip to almost the whole body of Greece this time (more than 3000km/1800miles car drive), including an exotic island (Elafonisos) and had one of my best summertime holidays ever. Cheesy

Living in vacationland. That's a nice bonus  Wink

So the fixed payouts for FC  shares are becoming a problem then? I suspected they might be. Fixed payments fail every time. Why do these people think they can beat the system? I just hope he doesn't cut and run but instead makes the payments variable like YGP does

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #725 - 9th Sep, 2017 at 3:36pm

So we are up to about 90 days for share expiration. I'm thinking about jumping back in to the RR pool again to boost cash flow a bit

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #726 - 19th Oct, 2017 at 3:49am

I've finally decided to solve an issue with my YGP RRs management.. Smiley

When we reach the RRs page, we get a list of our RRs that are sorted by the "Expires" column, so that we get the ones expiring first listed at the top.

Then sometimes we get to a point where a bunch of them, but not all, need to be renewed (etc. ~50 of them).
This is really a pain for me to have to select all 50 of them one by one, before selecting the renewal action at the bottom.
So, I decided to automate that, and the solution is Javascript.

All modern browsers have an option to run Javascript code directly through a console that affects the current loaded page, normally (in Chrome and Firefox) by pressing F12 and selecting "Console".
We then get a "command line" interface where we can insert commands and execute them by pressing "Enter".

So, I've developed this simple script where we give a specific number of days and the script checks all RRs that expire within that number of days. Here's the script:

Code (Javascript):
$('#tablelist > tr > td').filter(function(){
	var pattern = / days/;
	if(pattern.test($(this).text())){
		return $(this).text().replace(/ days/i, "") <= 5 //<-- Adjust this number to set days to your preferrence
	}
}).parent().children().has('input').children().prop('checked', true);
$('#rentedbar').show(); 

So, in order to select all referrals that expire within 10 days, simply copy this code, paste it in your console, change the number 5 to 10 and hit "Enter" (you may want to hit it hard with frustration and all Tongue ).

This will automatically select all RRs expiring in equal or less than 10 days.

Phew

This has been troubling me for sooo long and I never got myself to write it down.. Thankfully I did it now.
In case someone needs this for another site, please let me know and I'll create an equivalent for that one.

Now I could make it a Chrome plugin that works with a single button, but where's the fun in that?
This helps you more into feeling like a true geek, other than just clicking a button..  Grin

Edited:
You can hide the developer options by clicking F12 again.. I forgot to mention that.
« Last Edit: 19th Oct, 2017 at 4:06am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #727 - 5th Nov, 2017 at 8:02pm

Once again, I'm getting to the point where I need to decide my future with YGP.. (it's the membership expiration time)

I think November has become a month of big decisions in my PTC career..  Smiley

So, I've had another good stable profitable year in YGP, with Silver Membership + 250 RRs + 90 days extensions.
It's definitely a sweet spot there, a quick and very profitable one with the way their system functions.
Just for the record, at my current state, my average has been almost stable to 1.85 for almost a year now.

Now, to my question.. should I go bigger there?
What's the next good strategy to follow?
Would upgrading to Golden with 500 or 1000 RRs prove to be more profitable?

If you are on YGP with RRs please let me know what you think.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #728 - 5th Nov, 2017 at 8:35pm

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Nov, 2017 at 8:02pm:
Once again, I'm getting to the point where I need to decide my future with YGP.. (it's the membership expiration time)

I think November has become a month of big decisions in my PTC career..  Smiley

So, I've had another good stable profitable year in YGP, with Silver Membership + 250 RRs + 90 days extensions.
It's definitely a sweet spot there, a quick and very profitable one with the way their system functions.
Just for the record, at my current state, my average has been almost stable to 1.85 for almost a year now.

Now, to my question.. should I go bigger there?
What's the next good strategy to follow?
Would upgrading to Golden with 500 or 1000 RRs prove to be more profitable?

If you are on YGP with RRs please let me know what you think.

I'm on golden with a RR group of 700-800. I only buy them for 30 days and let them expire. I use autopay and this is the kind of earnings I get before the 4 cent expiry fee for golden

I haven't brought up the idea before because I'm sure Rui can poke holes in it but with my share income added to this I am making cash flow and there is no referral management involved. I just keep my level between 700 and 800

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #729 - 6th Nov, 2017 at 1:03am

moneymarketing wrote on 5th Nov, 2017 at 8:35pm:
I'm on golden with a RR group of 700-800. I only buy them for 30 days and let them expire. I use autopay and this is the kind of earnings I get before the 4 cent expiry fee for golden

https://image.prntscr.com/image/SdojCOeMRqiQAPiJT9f5KQ.png

I haven't brought up the idea before because I'm sure Rui can poke holes in it but with my share income added to this I am making cash flow and there is no referral management involved. I just keep my level between 700 and 800

So you don't extend them and just rent new ones every time?  Shocked

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #730 - 6th Nov, 2017 at 1:56am

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Nov, 2017 at 1:03am:
So you don't extend them and just rent new ones every time?  Shocked

yes, though it is probably more expensive the chances of getting active referrals over the first 60 days is higher. And the best part is you don't need to worry about active management

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #731 - 6th Nov, 2017 at 1:31pm

Back when I was golden I got simillar averages to moneymarketing, so I'm not completely convinced that this method results in better quality referrals.

As Infinity member the averages decrease to around 0.75 on average (~35% lower than Golden), but the earnings per click are 66% higher, so it's not a bad deal if you have enough referrals to offset membership cost.
Overall this translates into a higher cash turnover - you spend more and earn more. This cycling works well for me because of the frequent promos. I cash out all the money I can and redeposit when there's an add funds promo. That's another 10-20% of extra cash. Plus the occasional point contest prize (I won $150 around two months ago).

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #732 - 6th Nov, 2017 at 6:13pm

Another issue I have with these sites is investing the large amount it takes to max out the RRs. I don't have enough faith to trust them for one or two years  Grin

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #733 - 6th Nov, 2017 at 7:33pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th Nov, 2017 at 6:13pm:
Another issue I have with these sites is investing the large amount it takes to max out the RRs. I don't have enough faith to trust them for one or two years  Grin

it's the reason I extend for 90 days. I still get a good 20% discount and hit ROI much faster so there's little to lose in case of a crash. Smiley

What holds me back most of the times is the increased prices of referral extensions..

Is the renewal prices table available somewhere public so we can see it?

The one that shows how much it costs based on the number of RRs we have..
I think I remember the increase was $0.01 per 250 referrals on the $0.20 base price, is that correct?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #734 - 6th Nov, 2017 at 9:30pm

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Nov, 2017 at 7:33pm:
it's the reason I extend for 90 days. I still get a good 20% discount and hit ROI much faster so there's little to lose in case of a crash. Smiley

What holds me back most of the times is the increased prices of referral extensions..

Is the renewal prices table available somewhere public so we can see it?

The one that shows how much it costs based on the number of RRs we have..
I think I remember the increase was $0.01 per 250 referrals on the $0.20 base price, is that correct?

There is this but it is over 1 year old

http://www.yougetprofit.com/forum.php?topic=9272

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 60
Send Topic Print