Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 542887 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #795 - 10th Feb, 2019 at 3:19pm

Sorry to say that I was a bit late to notice this promo on YGP:

Quote:
February 7 to February 14 Cash Back Bonus!

Deposit $20 or more and get 15% Cashback Bonus in your purchase balance on February 7, 8, 9, 10

deposit $20 or more and get 10% Cashback Bonus in your purchase balance on February 11, 12, 13, 14

It's a fair bonus if you do cashouts and redeposits like I do.. Smiley

I just deposited $46 through BTC so that gets me 52.9 which is a bit above amount I need for renewing 100 RRs for 90 days.

Btw, MM check if you still get commissions every time I make deposits there. Just to make sure. Smiley

I normally make a deposit of 37.2 every 7-10 days depending on how long they take to pay me.

I've so far deposited 542.4 (same amount cashed out) so I still have some 652.56 to deposit in order to make Bitcoin my main processor there and start being able to get more than 100% ROI out.

It took me a couple of years with Payza to get there, so at this rate it will probably take some time to beat that with Bitcoins, but eventually we'll get there.. I just hope BTC will become the mainstream processor in the next few years.  Grin

Edited:
PS. Also another nice surprise there is that I have not recycled any RRs since 18-08-2018. Somehow they've kept on clicking regularly until now, the 100-days-to-die plague seems to have been cured.. Shocked   Smiley
« Last Edit: 10th Feb, 2019 at 3:27pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #796 - 10th Feb, 2019 at 5:25pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Feb, 2019 at 3:19pm:
Sorry to say that I was a bit late to notice this promo on YGP:

It's a fair bonus if you do cashouts and redeposits like I do.. Smiley

I just deposited $46 through BTC so that gets me 52.9 which is a bit above amount I need for renewing 100 RRs for 90 days.

Btw, MM check if you still get commissions every time I make deposits there. Just to make sure. Smiley

I normally make a deposit of 37.2 every 7-10 days depending on how long they take to pay me.

I've so far deposited 542.4 (same amount cashed out) so I still have some 652.56 to deposit in order to make Bitcoin my main processor there and start being able to get more than 100% ROI out.

It took me a couple of years with Payza to get there, so at this rate it will probably take some time to beat that with Bitcoins, but eventually we'll get there.. I just hope BTC will become the mainstream processor in the next few years.  Grin

Edited:
PS. Also another nice surprise there is that I have not recycled any RRs since 18-08-2018. Somehow they've kept on clicking regularly until now, the 100-days-to-die plague seems to have been cured.. Shocked   Smiley

All I have are commissions from share purchases. Do they even give commissions on deposits? I thought that was Family Clicks that did that?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #797 - 10th Feb, 2019 at 6:05pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Feb, 2019 at 5:25pm:
All I have are commissions from share purchases. Do they even give commissions on deposits? I thought that was Family Clicks that did that?

Dam.. I'm still messing this up.. they only pay for "Referral Ad Purchase Commision".. so they only pay for purchases.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #798 - 11th Feb, 2019 at 2:55am

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Feb, 2019 at 6:05pm:
Dam.. I'm still messing this up.. they only pay for "Referral Ad Purchase Commision".. so they only pay for purchases.

Smiley Keep that up and you'll take my job

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #799 - 19th Mar, 2019 at 10:06am

Just yesterday I noticed they are running an RR extension promo at YGP.. what they don't state is how long this will be active.. so I guess it's for the whole month of March?  Huh

Either way these are some very interesting and profitable discounts:

Quote:
Posted 2019-03-11 at 07:12

Here's our March Promo for RR Extension for your Good Profit!!
This will help you to keep longer your active Rented Referrals:

15 days extension : - 2%

30 days extension : 7%

60 days extension : 12%

90 days extension : 22%

150 days extension : 27%

240 days extension : 32%

365 days extension : 40%

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #800 - 28th Apr, 2019 at 4:51pm

SS,

how are your RRs doing here? Have you noticed a change? My income here crashed just recently and I'm wondering if you experienced the same thing. I don't monitor it too close, I was just maintaining a certain level of referrals and then using the extra cash thrown off to buy shares. Well, that reversed for me this week and I'm wondering if you have seen a change?

Since they have introduced video ads and have been pushing us hard to view them, I'm wondering if our rented "referrals" decided to view video ads instead of clicking for us like they used to (If you know what I mean)

Those RRs can be finicky

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #801 - 30th Apr, 2019 at 11:13am

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Apr, 2019 at 4:51pm:
SS,

how are your RRs doing here? Have you noticed a change? My income here crashed just recently and I'm wondering if you experienced the same thing. I don't monitor it too close, I was just maintaining a certain level of referrals and then using the extra cash thrown off to buy shares. Well, that reversed for me this week and I'm wondering if you have seen a change?

Since they have introduced video ads and have been pushing us hard to view them, I'm wondering if our rented "referrals" decided to view video ads instead of clicking for us like they used to (If you know what I mean)

Those RRs can be finicky

My earnings also crashed.. I'm trying recycling cause that's what they'll probably ask us to do..
I've noticed that I haven't recycled since last August.. some since last May.. somehow they all kept on clicking unlike before where I needed to recycle every 100 days..

Some that I recycled yesterday seem to have done some clicks today, so maybe that will do the trick..  Dont know

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #802 - 30th Apr, 2019 at 5:11pm

SolidSnake wrote on 30th Apr, 2019 at 11:13am:
My earnings also crashed.. I'm trying recycling cause that's what they'll probably ask us to do..
I've noticed that I haven't recycled since last August.. some since last May.. somehow they all kept on clicking unlike before where I needed to recycle every 100 days..

Some that I recycled yesterday seem to have done some clicks today, so maybe that will do the trick..  Dont know

That's really too bad. This site is its own worst enemy. We have stuck with them for years and they turn and do this. People aren't stupid, this is more likely to turn them away than to make them change their habits

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: YouGetProThey used to go to the mid 50 cent range beforedfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #803 - 2nd May, 2019 at 6:30am

They used to go to the mid 50 cent range before they would stop clicking. Now it seems they stop dead around 36 cents.

All just a coincidence, of course.  Angry

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: YouGetProThey used to go to the mid 50 cent range beforedfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #804 - 3rd May, 2019 at 2:16am

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd May, 2019 at 6:30am:
They used to go to the mid 50 cent range before they would stop clicking. Now it seems they stop dead around 36 cents.

All just a coincidence, of course.  Angry

I recycled everyone yesterday.. now let's see if they will get back to normal..

Today was not that good.. they only got up to 1/3 of their normal clicking..

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #805 - 5th May, 2019 at 9:02pm

SolidSnake wrote on 3rd May, 2019 at 2:16am:
I recycled everyone yesterday.. now let's see if they will get back to normal..

Today was not that good.. they only got up to 1/3 of their normal clicking..

After a few days, they all returned back to "normal"..
The weird point is that this time they all got inactive at once..

Maybe they figured out they forgot to re-enable the switch after months so they did it now and every RR got inactive.
We'll see when the next recycling cycle comes.. hopefully it will be in 100 days as before..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #806 - 5th May, 2019 at 9:41pm

SolidSnake wrote on 5th May, 2019 at 9:02pm:
After a few days, they all returned back to "normal"..
The weird point is that this time they all got inactive at once..

Maybe they figured out they forgot to re-enable the switch after months so they did it now and every RR got inactive.
We'll see when the next recycling cycle comes.. hopefully it will be in 100 days as before..

Yes, it's weird. Mine have topped the mid 30 cent range so it seems things have changed back to normal. Maybe they read our posts? Anyway, I'd be glad just to get back to where I was with some RRs and the ability to buy some shares. I don't intend to cash out, I just want to recycle for advertising
« Last Edit: 6th May, 2019 at 1:13am by SolidSnake »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #807 - 6th May, 2019 at 11:17pm

moneymarketing wrote on 5th May, 2019 at 9:41pm:
Yes, it's weird. Mine have topped the mid 30 cent range so it seems things have changed back to normal. Maybe they read our posts? Anyway, I'd be glad just to get back to where I was with some RRs and the ability to buy some shares. I don't intend to cash out, I just want to recycle for advertising
Hmm.. I don't think they read our posts... if they did they would have at least try to make their system more "humane" and less predictable..

My RR activity is now fully back to normal so I'm ok from that point of view.

I fell behind for a week, but I had recently extended all of my RRs to 40+ days so I'm not at risk of losing them, I'll catch up.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #808 - 8th May, 2019 at 1:08am

Pff.. 2 days ago 836 clicks from RRs.. Yesterday 797 clicks.
Today.... 1 click...  Feeling beat up

Not sure what's going wrong with YGP.. let's hope things will go back to normal.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #809 - 8th May, 2019 at 4:35pm

SolidSnake wrote on 8th May, 2019 at 1:08am:
Pff.. 2 days ago 836 clicks from RRs.. Yesterday 797 clicks.
Today.... 1 click...  Feeling beat up

Not sure what's going wrong with YGP.. let's hope things will go back to normal.

Today is probably an exception because their site crashed. Did you get a notice saying you didn't click yesterday?

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60
Send Topic Print