Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 547887 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #825 - 18th Jul, 2019 at 1:36am

SolidSnake wrote on 17th Jul, 2019 at 12:11pm:
A week ago I had some spare funds lying in my purchase balance there and decided to get another 100 RRs that got me from 598 to 698 hoping it will reflect in daily earnings..

However, the difference was not that noticeable and I just checked the new RRs and 50 of them did not click this whole week..  Smiley

So, I ended up paying another $2.5 in recycling for them.. I hate their maths sometimes..
Let's see if they will get activated now..

Apart from that I purchased a pack of 10000 PTC credits to use for DLF, and I just used 1000 of those yesterday, and though they got depleted today I only received 200 actual/valid visitors in DLF.

I'm not sure what is going wrong there as well.. I tested the ad myself and the DLF landing page loads fine when in the YGP frame.

I have found that above 400 referrals my net gains aren't significant. I think one thing that might help your counter is to select 10-second ads as opposed to 5-second ones. It doesn't cost more and sites like TrafficG credit you based on 6 seconds, so it might be the same for DF

You could always buy the shares of course. Then the advertising would be free...eventually  Grin

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #826 - 18th Jul, 2019 at 3:20am

rotate4all.com wrote on 17th Jul, 2019 at 8:59pm:
Nope. They're all the same, unfortunately.

Just for the record I actually made more than $30K from a program that was a PTC for a long time.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #827 - 18th Jul, 2019 at 12:37pm

I wouldn't say they are all the same, it's just that most are on the negative side.. that's unfair to some.

There are some owners that stand out by being legit to what they offer (I include you to this list Wink ).
Some for example are transparent and earn people's trust others like to hide as much as possible from the public.

As for the PTC sites we have all seen some that really tried to make things right, some have even overcome huge issues like PayPal/Payza events, they're still standing and are also successful just because they try.

Unfortunately most of them don't take their job seriously and only try to make a quick buck and run.
One needs to always improve his services to keep things going. Otherwise it's a slow downslide.

moneymarketing wrote on 18th Jul, 2019 at 1:36am:
I think one thing that might help your counter is to select 10-second ads as opposed to 5-second ones. It doesn't cost more ...

Shocked

Now how did I miss that..? Feeling beat up
« Last Edit: 18th Jul, 2019 at 12:49pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #828 - 18th Jul, 2019 at 1:38pm

moneymarketing wrote on 18th Jul, 2019 at 1:36am:
I think one thing that might help your counter is to select 10-second ads as opposed to 5-second ones.

That's good advice! Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #829 - 20th Jul, 2019 at 12:19am

SolidSnake wrote on 18th Jul, 2019 at 12:37pm:
Now how did I miss that..? Feeling beat up

That's two of us. I thought it was more expensive for sure.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #830 - 22nd Jul, 2019 at 8:36am

ruicarlov wrote on 20th Jul, 2019 at 12:19am:
That's two of us. I thought it was more expensive for sure.

I don't know why they did that. It is a nice little benefit. Maybe because some sites have the 6-second  rule Dont know

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #831 - 24th Jul, 2019 at 10:30am

So, my last share on YGP has expired..

2 days ago the last one was still active, and based on my notes, these 2 final days it paid off $0.39

Just a week or so ago it had not crossed the $25 mark so I can't really tell if it sped up so fast that expired in just a few days.

I'm not entirely sure if it actually paid off, but anyways.. one less worry off my mind.  Grin

The good thing is that the 10 second PTC ads worked much better in DLF.

Around half my YGP credits actually get credited in DLF but that was enough to get me to the third place in the top promoters list, so I'll probably keep it going as long as I have spare funds lying in YGP.

Either way I've still not reached my Payza deposits with bitcoin so it's not like I can withdraw my balance anyways, so that's a good use of it.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #832 - 24th Jul, 2019 at 4:04pm

SolidSnake wrote on 24th Jul, 2019 at 10:30am:
So, my last share on YGP has expired..

2 days ago the last one was still active, and based on my notes, these 2 final days it paid off $0.39

Just a week or so ago it had not crossed the $25 mark so I can't really tell if it sped up so fast that expired in just a few days.

I'm not entirely sure if it actually paid off, but anyways.. one less worry off my mind.  Grin

The good thing is that the 10 second PTC ads worked much better in DLF.

Around half my YGP credits actually get credited in DLF but that was enough to get me to the third place in the top promoters list, so I'll probably keep it going as long as I have spare funds lying in YGP.

Either way I've still not reached my Payza deposits with bitcoin so it's not like I can withdraw my balance anyways, so that's a good use of it.

The earnings on the shares speed up quite a bit when you are in the oldest 20% or something like that. That makes it good if you have a long stream of shares because a percentage of your earnings is constantly speeding up  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #833 - 11th Aug, 2019 at 1:47pm

Another annoying advertising network has been added to YGP.. this time it redirects most of the site's pages to advertised websites.

The network is called netcpms.com and its redirects are not being properly blocked with the windows hosts file method..

I block it using the BlockSite chrome plugin which works.. but still, the YGP site is becoming almost unusable..

You can't stay in a page without pressing Esc or clicking Stop in your browser right after it attempts to redirect.

Otherwise you leave YGP without your permission.. I don't understand why they don't see they're ruining their own site...  Dont know

Edited:
It seems the hosts file actually did the trick again... I think it successfully blocked the network and its redirects. Let's see...
« Last Edit: 11th Aug, 2019 at 1:53pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #834 - 27th Aug, 2019 at 12:55am

Anyone here know what's the current credit trade off over there in YGP? When I just tried allocating some credits onto a site, I'm not even sure if the tradeoff is still "1 credit = one click"?

Huh

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #835 - 27th Aug, 2019 at 3:12am

dansbanners wrote on 27th Aug, 2019 at 12:55am:
Anyone here know what's the current credit trade off over there in YGP? When I just tried allocating some credits onto a site, I'm not even sure if the tradeoff is still "1 credit = one click"?

Huh

There is a new lower tier for ads. All ads are now a minimum of 7 seconds. The old .001 ads now cost two credits. a new lower tier ad for .0002 costs 1 credit. So that is a big cut from what it was before.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #836 - 27th Aug, 2019 at 4:20am

moneymarketing wrote on 27th Aug, 2019 at 3:12am:
There is a new lower tier for ads. All ads are now a minimum of 7 seconds. The old .001 ads now cost two credits. a new lower tier ad for .0002 costs 1 credit. So that is a big cut from what it was before.

So, will I still be able to get the most clicks for my credits with the $0.0002 per 7 seconds ad?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #837 - 27th Aug, 2019 at 7:30am

dansbanners wrote on 27th Aug, 2019 at 4:20am:
So, will I still be able to get the most clicks for my credits with the $0.0002 per 7 seconds ad?

I assume so. I guess the only people you would lose are those not interested in the lower value ads

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #838 - 27th Aug, 2019 at 1:59pm

moneymarketing wrote on 27th Aug, 2019 at 7:30am:
I assume so. I guess the only people you would lose are those not interested in the lower value ads

I meant from the cost perspective. Trying to get the most clicks from the earnings I have.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #839 - 27th Aug, 2019 at 9:31pm

dansbanners wrote on 27th Aug, 2019 at 1:59pm:
I meant from the cost perspective. Trying to get the most clicks from the earnings I have.

Did the price to buy credits change? I don't buy them I get them through share purchases. If the price to buy credits went up then you will be paying more. In order to keep to the cost of one credit per click though you will be paying the clicker 80% less. If you want to continue to pay them the .001 cent to click, then it will cost you two credits per view which is essentially a doubling of your price.

For people who buy shares, the value of the credits in the ad pack just went down by 80% also but we will still get the same number of clicks assuming there are people willing to click at the lower price. Wait, I just checked, we get 2000 credits now per adpack purchase. Was it 1k or 2k before? If it was 1k before then they have increased the number of credits to compensate for the higher .001 rate

As a bonus, if no one wants to click, the ad basically becomes a permanent text ad which is seen by outside viewers, so it could become a positive

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60
Send Topic Print