Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 
Send Topic Print
YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz (Read 542921 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: YouGetProfit - Revenue sharing program from Twickerz
Reply #855 - 14th Jan, 2020 at 9:51pm

So, as a follow-up in my support ticket I got this reply:

Now here's the thing.. I re-read through their whole TOS and I am still within the rules.. however I've noticed something weird.

My list of deposits through Bitcoin sums up at $1165.87, and my withdrawals to $1115.86. The difference is $50.01 just like my typical method of redepositing and withdrawing has always been.

In the withdrawal page I get the message saying that I can only withdraw $12.81 to my Bitcoin account.
Subtracting that from 50.01 leaves $37.20 behind which is the exact amount I have always been redepositing again and again.

So, there must be something wrong with one of my deposits, and looking at the list I notice that one of my deposits shows my email in the Account column while all the rest show my username.

Their TOS has this rule that might have been recently added:
Quote:
For security reason, payment processor's email addresses used for withdrawal must be the same as payment processor's email addresses used for deposit.

So this may be the actual root of my issue. I still don't understand how it happened as I've always withdrawn and redeposited using the same account.

It's ridiculous how many times history has always been like that, beating me up at the exact point of the change in my start-to-make profit point of the curve on so many programs..  Feeling beat up

At the worst case scenario I will have to make a pure deposit of $37.2 + $29.09 just to unlock everything..

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #856 - 30th May, 2020 at 12:16pm

So.. after so much time and many many withdrawals and re-deposits I got to this point where Bitcoin qualified as my main processor on YGP:

Quote:
Payment Method:      Bitcoins
Payment Account:      SolidSnake
Max. withdraw per day:      $30.00
Left to withdraw from Bitcoins:      Unlimited
Withdraw fee:      5%

Too bad my current rates are much worse than they used to be but at least I take advantage of the fluctuations in the Bitcoin price and the occasional promos on YGP to still benefit from it.

Let's see if I'm gonna be able to pull money out more than I put in again.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #857 - 30th May, 2020 at 6:22pm

SolidSnake wrote on 30th May, 2020 at 12:16pm:
So.. after so much time and many many withdrawals and re-deposits I got to this point where Bitcoin qualified as my main processor on YGP:

Too bad my current rates are much worse than they used to be but at least I take advantage of the fluctuations in the Bitcoin price and the occasional promos on YGP to still benefit from it.

Let's see if I'm gonna be able to pull money out more than I put in again.. Smiley

Uh oh! Time for some new rules!  Smiley

I know. NOT funny!  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #858 - 6th Aug, 2020 at 1:53am

Go figure...  Dont know

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #859 - 24th Nov, 2020 at 9:51am

Looks like my YGP career is officially over.. after so many years of struggling to keep up with their changes and their bot behavior, I finally got to a point where my account is no longer self-sustainable..

After reaching the point where my BTC deposits surpassed my old Payza deposits which means my 100% ROI lock was removed, my account sustainability faced a dramatic decline and got me to hit the ground now.

So, another obstacle that has been obscuring my focus is now removed, this way I'm able to focus more on the most productive opportunities. Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #860 - 24th Nov, 2020 at 2:16pm

This happened to me going on two years now. I still had quite a lot on the main balance and purchase balance, and withdrawing added more to the purchase balance, which was harder to take out. So I tried some downsizing. I let all RRs expire, my membership as well, and then rented some RR anew with a lower membership. And it kinda works. After this renewal it's sustainable again, so I can cycle that purchase balance and get some more cash out.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #861 - 25th Nov, 2020 at 12:54am

SolidSnake wrote on 24th Nov, 2020 at 9:51am:
Looks like my YGP career is officially over.. after so many years of struggling to keep up with their changes and their bot behavior, I finally got to a point where my account is no longer self-sustainable..

After reaching the point where my BTC deposits surpassed my old Payza deposits which means my 100% ROI lock was removed, my account sustainability faced a dramatic decline and got me to hit the ground now.

So, another obstacle that has been obscuring my focus is now removed, this way I'm able to focus more on the most productive opportunities. Smiley

I just keep buying RRs every once in a while to maintain 200. I don't manage except for autopay. I still have 178 shares plus the DRs that you and I have recruited. I don't cash out. I just buy shares and use the extra cash for advertising. I'd suggest buying the shares again since they offer 20,000 credits plus 1 mil. banner impressions. I put the scarlet clicks ptp in there and it actually gets referrals. If you can get one or two referrals per week then your PTP rate is 40 cents. Then use the cash in SC for a DLF banner or a R4A ad

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #862 - 30th Nov, 2020 at 7:15am

moneymarketing wrote on 25th Nov, 2020 at 12:54am:
I just keep buying RRs every once in a while to maintain 200. I don't manage except for autopay. I still have 178 shares plus the DRs that you and I have recruited. I don't cash out. I just buy shares and use the extra cash for advertising. I'd suggest buying the shares again since they offer 20,000 credits plus 1 mil. banner impressions. I put the scarlet clicks ptp in there and it actually gets referrals. If you can get one or two referrals per week then your PTP rate is 40 cents. Then use the cash in SC for a DLF banner or a R4A ad

I see they are highlighting the revenue shares again at the top of the site in red. I don't know the motivation. Maybe they are being drawn down and will start producing more income. In five days my latest one earned 8 cents so it is not much to write home about.

It's not so bad when you have 178 of them  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #863 - 30th Nov, 2020 at 5:23pm

moneymarketing wrote on 30th Nov, 2020 at 7:15am:
I see they are highlighting the revenue shares again at the top of the site in red. I don't know the motivation. Maybe they are being drawn down and will start producing more income. In five days my latest one earned 8 cents so it is not much to write home about.

It's not so bad when you have 178 of them  Smiley

So the banner ad credits went from 1 million to 100 per ad pack and they wiped out about 2 dozen of my banners   Feeling beat up

This will come back on them.  Angry

The same old games around there.  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #864 - 6th Dec, 2020 at 7:40am

If you have any shares at YGP, they are blasting cash again. I wonder if this will last a while this time?  Dont know

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #865 - 6th Dec, 2020 at 5:59pm

Quote:
Hello YGP

Merry Christmas!

We decided to speedup a bit our Revenue Shares.

To make it faster and better earnings for you,
we removed revenue shares from suspended/inactive/closed accounts.
These revenue shares does not participate in revenue sharing anymore.
Approximately, 2500 shares has been removed. Now, you earning 4x times more than few days ago.

To make it even more faster we decide to make promo.
If you buy 5 revenue shares, you will get 1 share for free.

To participate in promo, you must deposit $125 from any payment processor and buy 5 revenue shares with that money and within 24 hours you will get 1 more share for free!
This promo is valid until end of year.

Revenue share pack content has been improved as well. Every purchased pack contain:

- 20000 PTC credits
- 100 banner ads credits. Banner Credits will not charged when your banner is displayed,
but only when someone clicks on your banner and go to your website. We Provide 728x90 and 468x60 banner space.
- 5 days login ads
- 25 points.

So, basically for each $25 you will get $25 worth credits to advertise your business + guaranteed $30 back.
Earn every hour until you reach $30! You need to click 4 ads per day to participate in revenue share and to speedup your earnings!

And it is not all, you will get 6% commission when your referral buy shares
and 4% comission when your 2nd line (indirect referrals) buy shares.

Happiest Christmas ever, Happy Profit!! Lets earn from home!!

Sincerely, ZigmaNetwork
10 Years in Service

I just noticed that the 5+1 bonus is for deposited money. I guess that means that if we earn the money in the account we don't get the bonus?

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #866 - 16th Jan, 2021 at 9:11am

Another shocker.

I checked into YGP and had $121 sitting in my accounts.  Shocked I guess someone went on a buying spree on the share market. I know there is no chance of cashing that out so I just rolled it back into shares. That gives me 80K more ad credits plus extras. That is at least more free advertising.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #867 - 20th Jan, 2021 at 2:04pm

Yes. After not logging in for some time, I logged in this past weekend and found that I had $50 in my account this past weekend! Shocked

And after purchasing $11 worth of PTC advertising few days ago, I found that my earnings had also just jumped from $39 to $58! Shocked

It does put it in perspective moneymarketing on what you've said many times over the years, that owners shouldn't be so quick to delete members. Smiley

Now, if I could only find some good programs to promote in there! Grin

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #868 - 24th Jan, 2021 at 2:44pm

My YGP earnings continue to increment, going as high as up to $63 today. Cool

I'm just using it to purchase some advertising. I've been buying 50K PTC credits for $11.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #869 - 24th Jan, 2021 at 7:19pm

dansbanners wrote on 24th Jan, 2021 at 2:44pm:
My YGP earnings continue to increment, going as high as up to $63 today. Cool

I'm just using it to purchase some advertising. I've been buying 50K PTC credits for $11.

Two questions:

1. do you have any shares left?

2. are you getting commissions from my share purchases?

If two is yes, have you been clicking ads to qualify for commissions or do you just get them anyway?

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 
Send Topic Print