SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Cashadda
Reply #30 - 10th Oct, 2013 at 3:17am

I purchased another ad pack there.
This time it was the "Huge Advertiser Pack" for $9.99.
Good thing with this pack is that you can use the credits to run multiple campaigns.
With fixed ads it goes all at once.. however you are able to edit your ad while it's active.

As for the exposure, just like rui says the fixed ads are on top of the page so they are better positioned
and will most likely receive more clicks / day. I used 20.000 of the 50.000 to nano ads driving traffic to
the ads page with unlimited daily clicks so soon I'll know how many people click those.

The fixed ad received 1410 inside clicks during the first 24 hours.

As for the banner impressions I allocated a 100.000 credits to my PTCSolution campaign.
It's a bit bad that I won't be able to track if incoming refs came from the banner or the fixed ad
but I'll be able to check how many clicks / views it received.

ruicarlov wrote on 9th Oct, 2013 at 7:21pm:
Out of curiosity, how are you promoting PTC solution? Just a standard reflink?

Yes, I don't use any splash page mainly because I believe PTCSolution's landing page has a great professional design so
there's no need to create one of my own. After all I don't think I'll make it any better.

As for the link I advertise, yes it's the standard referral link.
Let's hope this will go well and both sites (Cashadda and PTCSolution) will be there until I get the investments back.. Smiley
They both have ~50.000 members so I think it's a nice pair to work on.

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Oct, 2013 at 6:30am:
It's not too bad. It gets the attention.

What software do you use for your banner making?

Banner Designer Pro - It's not amazingly good but I like the simplicity of it and the fact that
it helps me create nice looking and effective banners in no time.. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #31 - 11th Oct, 2013 at 2:44am

Second day of the fixed ad received 1419 almost the same as the first day (1410).
First day of the micro ad received 1233 clicks and 14 outside clicks too.

As for the banner impressions my custom PTCSolution banner received 4196 views and 4 clicks so far.

Looks like the micro ad will last longer than the 30 day fixed ad but it still delivers a good amount of visitors.

Yesterday the PTCBox.Me Ads day reached 4173 unique visitors which I think is a new record since the beginning.
I think I'll soon have to increase the prices or most likely divide the durations by 2 because I'll end up spending more
than the site can earn. But the quality goes up, so the value for money will also improve.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #32 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 6:19pm

They're currently running a new PTC Ad promo offering :

100,000 PTC Credits for just $17.50!

It's not a fixed ad.. but it's an interesting deal indeed..
The good thing about it is that the credits can be used to run multiple campaigns at the same time.
I've been checking around for the best deals and it seems that this one beats them all..

Nerdbux offers double PTC credits but that meas that for $16 you get 40000..
LecagyClix has the same promo too..
PTCSolution offers +10% to all deposits so it's even worse..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #33 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 2:57pm

Somehow I got banned on Cashadda. I hadn't gone there for a while, but I think I still had some credits left. I didn't even see any requirements for loggin in each x days.

I sent a support ticket on the 6th, but so far nothing.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #34 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 3:35pm

ruicarlov wrote on 11th Jan, 2014 at 2:57pm:
Somehow I got banned on Cashadda. I hadn't gone there for a while, but I think I still had some credits left. I didn't even see any requirements for loggin in each x days.

I sent a support ticket on the 6th, but so far nothing.

Weird.. they don't state anything regarding activity in their T.o.S nor their F.A.Q... :

Quote:
8. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION

8.1 We have the right to suspend your account at any time for any valid reason including, but not limited to, the disrespect of our Terms of Service.
8.2 All suspended accounts will be archived and you cannot register using the same username or email addresses.
8.3 All suspended accounts will have all their balances reset, all referrals taken away and no refunds will be given.

That's bad.. Cashadda is a good advertising option.. after a week has passed maybe you should try again with another ticket.. Sad

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #35 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 3:37pm

Is it just me, or has their support page changed? I'm under the impression that it used to be like other PTCevolution sites, where you get a ticker id and later you have to check up on the status of the ticket by entering it in the page. Now there's no place to input that.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #36 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 4:19pm

ruicarlov wrote on 11th Jan, 2014 at 3:37pm:
Is it just me, or has their support page changed? I'm under the impression that it used to be like other PTCevolution sites, where you get a ticker id and later you have to check up on the status of the ticket by entering it in the page. Now there's no place to input that.

Well, I can't tell for sure.. I searched my mail inbox and I have never needed to request support there..
But if you remember it being like PTCEvolution scripts (you can find support ticket confirmation links in your inbox)
then maybe they did change the system and maybe your ticket got lost or sth.. Either way I think you should try
to contact them again since it's been some time without a reply..  Undecided

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #37 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 5:59pm

yep, Cashadda will boot you. I have been booted a number of times. After all, I'm only a lowly advertiser.

That's OK, every time I get booted I am more reluctant to come back the next time.

That booting is really an archaic policy of the older PTCs. It is foolish to do. I though this was about building a list? Just because people go dormant doesn't mean they have quit your site or the industry. They should be working hard to keep those email addresses, not toss them. And you would think that would be even more important for members that have shown any type of activity or.....actually bought something from you? That is rare enough isn't it? Why would they kick people who have spent money with them?  Feeling beat up

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #38 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 6:05pm

It's strange ideed. I understand they do that for members who have showed no activity whatsoever.
But for people who purchased advertising? I don't get it.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #39 - 11th Jan, 2014 at 8:31pm

ruicarlov wrote on 11th Jan, 2014 at 6:05pm:
It's strange ideed. I understand they do that for members who have showed no activity whatsoever.
But for people who purchased advertising? I don't get it.

Don't quote me on this but I think it is the default setup of the script. A site like that could probably have the income to pay for it to be removed but they have kept it in. Considering how much it takes to find advertisers and members, you'd think they would make the investment. If they think advertisers will just come back only to have to reregister again and again, then they don't realize that there are 100 advertising sites ready to step in. That is not a risk they should be taking

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #40 - 27th Jan, 2014 at 5:42pm

Just remembered to come back and give an update on this. I've got my access restored, and I still got all the 30k credits from before.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #41 - 10th Aug, 2014 at 11:46pm

Sad update on this program...

I have been waiting for 22 days for a payment on this program and I'm beginning to believe it will never actually come.
Thankfully my membership purchase there included some tons of advertising so I'm not at a loss with my purchases.

But it seems that the site has stopped paying..

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,343909.0.html

I was reading through their forum and people are posting payment proofs but they are not in their automated "Paid" list of the PTCEvolution script.. then in the list there are some payment proofs of guys that do not actually post on the forum..

And then there is one member "adsclickers" that seems to have been paid a couple of times in the payment proofs list lately but he's just stated that admin is gone.. I've contacted him.. let's see what he'll hand us.. :

http://www.cashadda.com/forum.php?topic=18474

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #42 - 11th Aug, 2014 at 7:11pm

SolidSnake wrote on 10th Aug, 2014 at 11:46pm:
I have been waiting for 22 days for a payment on this program and I'm beginning to believe it will never actually come.

You waited alot longer than that in PTCS. Just saying.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #43 - 12th Aug, 2014 at 2:57am

dansbanners wrote on 11th Aug, 2014 at 7:11pm:
You waited alot longer than that in PTCS. Just saying.

Well, there's not much more I can do about it anyways..
In PTCS I was using all my earnings for advertising during the past few months..

At least I don't have to click to get credited for my referrals clicks on Cashadda.
I just check the site once a day to see how my earnings and advertising go.

The admin may be on vacation and that could explain the delay.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #44 - 22nd Sep, 2014 at 2:19am

Well.. the forum is gone.. and even though the payments have stopped somewhere around July the admin sent an email regarding a new promo...

It's funny how some minds function..

Moving the site to Scam/Warning Section.
The site will most likely close soon.. and if it doesn't.. it's still a scamming one..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print