ClixSense News (Read 154718 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: ClixSense News
Reply #120 - 27th Apr, 2017 at 1:38am

I wouldn't mind joining in case I ever need an alternative to Payza..
So far it suits me well though, but I'll join under Rui in case that changes or I need more options. Smiley
Thanks!

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #121 - 27th Apr, 2017 at 1:04pm

moneymarketing wrote on 27th Apr, 2017 at 1:07am:
Doesn't that request a lot of information in order to join. I think that is what kept me from joining. I'm starting to get wary of giving out a ton of information to these payment processors only to see them disappear in a few years. It's not that I think that will happen to payoneer but I just want to limit who I give info to

They only ask for nothing more than the usual. They're also stationed in New York which is a plus for me. Alright, it's up to you.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #122 - 2nd May, 2017 at 6:33pm

Quote:
Payza cashouts update
2 May 2017 09:39 am
Members, a portion of the funds we deposited into our new bank account have been released and we already funded our Payza account. We will resume processing Payza cashouts today (May 2nd). The remaining funds we deposited will be released on Wednesday (May 3rd) and we should have all remaining Payza cashouts completed by Thursday (May 4th).

Thanks again for your patience during this transition to our new bank and we apologize for the delay in processing these payments.

All other payment methods will continue to be processed on schedule.

Thanks
Jim

Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #123 - 2nd May, 2017 at 11:13pm

Ok, that's good to know from the team's perspective. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #124 - 5th May, 2017 at 6:44pm

Quote:
Tango Card Cashout - Wyre
5 May 2017 08:35 am
Members we are sorry to report that Tango Card has removed Wyre, the bitcoin option for cashouts. This is the announcement they sent to us:

"Recently we switched our supplier of Bitcoin rewards from Snapcard to Wyre because Snapcard discontinued operations. With the change, we had anticipated minimal customer and end-user impact. However, the recent changes in crypto-currency regulations, including increased identity and account verification and an increase in the minimum denomination/amount available to send or transfer Bitcoins, has caused poor end-user experience.

Our goal is to provide recipients with a hassle-free reward experience. After reviewing all aspects of the switch, we decided it would be best to remove Bitcoin from our catalogs. This decision did not come lightly and we apologize for how this will impact your own programs."

Tango Card has advised us they are adding new options on their platform for our international members. We should have these new options in Tango in the next week. In the meantime we suggest that if you wish to use Tango Card that you select the Prepaid Virtual Visa.

Thank you

is it never going to end?  Sad

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #125 - 7th May, 2017 at 12:01am

Of course not. This is the internet  Tongue

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #126 - 1st Jul, 2017 at 11:02pm

Quote:
Members, more than 10 years ago we came online strictly as a PTC. As all things go, the ClixSense business model has changed over the years and with the addition of Crowdflower tasks, offers and surveys our core business has shifted. No longer are we just a PTC, but instead ClixSense has grown to be one of the top performing survey networks in the world.

While our survey, task and offer business has grown significantly, the PTC side of our business has been on a downward slide for some time now and more so since the loss of Paypal back in February.

Being in the PTC industry has it's positives and negatives. The positive side of things is that we can provide you with an easy way to earn a little money and for advertisers we can send a large amount of traffic to their websites for a very reasonable price. The negative side of things is a bit more extreme. This caused us to lose our Paypal account (or so they claim), it places us into a high risk category any time we apply for a merchant account or new payment processor. It gives companies a negative feeling about us because this industry is loaded with fraud. What I mean by that is companies who we've approached to partner with us refuse to do so because of our affiliation with PTC. And lastly, from a revenue standpoint, it's not profitable at all.

With the negatives out weighing the positives, and after 10 years in the PTC business, we have decided to move forward without PTC. Beginning July 15th, 2017 PTC ads will be removed from ClixSense. Along with the removal of PTC we have also decided to remove ClixGrid and the premium upgrades, including the corresponding 8-level commission structure. As of today, July 1st we will stop selling upgrades, PTC advertising and ClixGrid. Those of you who have ad credits on your account may still use them until July 15th. Any member who has purchased an upgrade in the last 24 hours will be immediately refunded today. We are stopping the sales so any remaining ad credits or ClixGrid campaigns can expire.

With the removal of upgrades we will no longer have 2 membership types. Instead, all members will have the same policies and options available to them and this includes cashouts. We have decided that we will raise the minimum cashout for all members to $10.00. This is still very reasonable and lower than many other companies in this vertical.

1/2 more...

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #127 - 1st Jul, 2017 at 11:03pm

Quote:
So what does all this mean?
Well, a lot actually. Any member who had purchased an upgrade in the last year will receive a prorated refund for any unused portion of their upgrade. This refund will be credited back to your account balance on or shortly after July 15th. The amount of prorated refund will be credited at 4.5 cents per day remaining on your premium account. This refund includes those sponsors who have purchased an upgrade for a referral.

We know with the removal of upgrades and the 8 tier affiliate program that this may have an impact on some members with a large downline. To compensate for this ClixSense will now pay an incredible 20% commission on all direct referral activities. We will offer a single level affiliate program only and this commission is the same for all members as we will no longer have 2 different membership types. This change makes all members equal so everyone will have the same earning potential. This means if you are a standard member now (not upgraded) this change has given you a 200% increase in affiliate commissions (from 5% to 20%). For those members who are premium this is a 100% increase from your current affiliate commissions (from 10% to 20%).

* Please note, the 20% affiliate commission may be adjusted at a later date. We will keep this at 20% for a short time and then we will review our numbers and adjust from there, if necessary. If we end up lowering the commission, it should not be reduced to lower than 15%, which is still more than a premium member was making.

This new higher commission will generate more money for you than what the 8 tier affiliate program did. The reason is more members will do surveys, tasks and offers than those that would purchase an upgrade. In some cases this change can boost a members earnings significantly.

The checklist bonus will now give a possible 10% bonus to all members and the requirement for clicking PTC ads & ClixGrid will be removed.

Daily Checklist Bonus 7.0%
Activity Extra Bonus 2.0%
ClixAddon Extra Bonus 1.0%
Maximum Possible Bonus 10.0%

We realize this may come as a surprise to you but this is a change that had to be done. ClixSense will continue to be the best it can be and move forward because of your support. We are always looking for new ways for you to earn money and will not stop trying to improve our service.

Along with all these changes you will also notice a brand new look for ClixSense. A new website layout with a responsive design (mobile friendly) that is very pleasing to look at and easy to use.

So to recap:
• PTC ads will be removed.
• ClixGrid will be removed
• Premium upgrades and the corresponding 8-level commission structure, removed
• Minimum cashout for all members is $10.00
• Affiliate commissions upped to 20% for all members
• Checklist bonus will now pay a maximum of 10% if all requirements met.

We appreciate your business and welcome your comments, questions or ideas.

Thank you
The ClixSense Team

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #128 - 1st Jul, 2017 at 11:04pm

8 years of work wiped out  Embarrassed Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #129 - 2nd Jul, 2017 at 5:12am

Oh bleep! Lips Sealed

Then where would CS get the money to pay the members? Am I missing something here?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #130 - 2nd Jul, 2017 at 5:13am

We also have to change some of the "Paid to Click" or Clixgrid ads out there.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #131 - 2nd Jul, 2017 at 5:29am

One small consolation is that we actually earned the most from our referrals on the 1st level anyway. And now they raised the 1st level commission to 20%.

However, another issue would now be what would be the attraction or incentive to get others to join?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #132 - 2nd Jul, 2017 at 12:59pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Jul, 2017 at 11:04pm:
8 years of work wiped out  Embarrassed Smiley

I wouldn't go that far. Cause we benefited from it up to this point. But it certainly was a disruption.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #133 - 2nd Jul, 2017 at 5:14pm

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Jul, 2017 at 5:29am:
One small consolation is that we actually earned the most from our referrals on the 1st level anyway. And now they raised the 1st level commission to 20%.

However, another issue would now be what would be the attraction or incentive to get others to join?

Yes, this site was best promoted in other PTCs as a PTC. That is an intangible. Also, if referrers are now angry at the site and revolt, then they could lose a big chunk of their referring base.

I guess they figure they get enough from google that they don't need referrers any more. I know I had them on pause since the removal of paypal and now I think it is time to move on. I was using them to promote PV but now that this is no longer and option I'll be keeping my cash in PV and reinvesting

and this is very bad form. There were a lot of poor people who depended on their site that did not qualify for surveys that could click. That was the market I targeted for referrals and one of the reasons I bought ads that all members could qualify for there

This all smacks of a GOB move where he wants to just focus on the cream of the site while cutting out the 'riffraff' but this almost always backfires.

Now that he is going to be a survey only site, first, people in PTCs no longer need to send people there and his competition in the PTCs that do offer surveys only need to adjust their commissions so as to make the clickers come to the PTC sites first for the same surveys plus the bonus of clicks

as for the first level benefits, many of those people usually stop working after a time, so you need to keep feeding in more. The longer term benefits came from the referrers you could find who built the lower levels. You knew they had an incentive to stay because they had a team under them.

Look at me for example. I have referred 14,000 members and only 764 are active. Meanwhile I have over 7000 through 8 levels. So I have regained half hose referrals via multi level benefits
« Last Edit: 2nd Jul, 2017 at 5:29pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #134 - 2nd Jul, 2017 at 5:16pm

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Jul, 2017 at 12:59pm:
I wouldn't go that far. Cause we benefited from it up to this point. But it certainly was a disruption.

I'm talking about the 8 levels of referrals. I was targeting that. I am up to 74 referrals on my 8th level. Most of that has come this year so the multi level benefits were just starting to roll and now that is all gone

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Send Topic Print