ClixSense News (Read 154696 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: ClixSense News
Reply #135 - 2nd Jul, 2017 at 5:18pm

dansbanners wrote on 2nd Jul, 2017 at 5:12am:
Oh bleep! Lips Sealed

Then where would CS get the money to pay the members? Am I missing something here?

surveys, offers and tasks. That is their money maker. Unfortunately, it doesn't make much money for some people

David

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #136 - 3rd Jul, 2017 at 10:38am

"PTC ads will be removed" means? Does it mean they are moving to other industry with members? Or they close down?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #137 - 3rd Jul, 2017 at 1:11pm

Clixsense will remain open. It'll just be a task, survey and offer site. And there will no longer be any PTC ads for the members to click on.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #138 - 4th Jul, 2017 at 1:58am

Wow.. this is kind of a bummer.. it's sad to see a PTC with such a good history in the industry changing its course so drastically..

Maybe the removal of PTC sites will cause some advertisers to use its Tasks/Offers option now so more of those will be available to more members.. but lack of PTCs will be kind of devastating for the site's traffic/ranking etc.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #139 - 4th Jul, 2017 at 7:09pm

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Jul, 2017 at 1:58am:
Wow.. this is kind of a bummer.. it's sad to see a PTC with such a good history in the industry changing its course so drastically..

Maybe the removal of PTC sites will cause some advertisers to use its Tasks/Offers option now so more of those will be available to more members.. but lack of PTCs will be kind of devastating for the site's traffic/ranking etc.

The more I think of this the more it looks like he is just wanting to skim the cream off the top and work with maybe a few hundred K premium survey takers. If this is the case then he is throwing away the rest of the site in order to save himself work.

He is putting a lot of people through pain for no reason

If this is the case I hope the truth comes out because he has been inconsistent with some of his statements

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #140 - 4th Jul, 2017 at 10:27pm

Or maybe the program also having way too many members that were willing to do tons of clicks just to cash out few bucks without putting any money in, not even purchasing the cheap upgrade (i.e. especially compared to some of the other affiliate programs), also caught up with them a little.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #141 - 10th Jul, 2017 at 10:09pm

Quote:
ClixSense News
Affiliate signup commissions update
10 Jul 2017 02:53 pm
Members, as you are aware on July 17th we will move to our new business model and we wanted to give you an update on what the signup commissions will be.

Here is an overview of our current affiliate signup commissions:

Premium members:
$2.00 commission on first $5.00 earned from their new affiliate.
$0.30 signup commission on new active affiliates in top tier countries.
$0.10 signup commission on new active affiliates in other countries.

Standard members:
$1.00 commission on first $10.00 earned from their new affiliates.
$0.15 signup commission on new active affiliates in top tier countries.
$0.05 signup commission on new active affiliates in other countries.

Effective July 17th ALL members will get the following signup commissions:

$2.00 commission on first $5.00 earned from their new affiliate.
$0.30 signup commission on new active affiliates in top tier countries.
$0.10 signup commission on new active affiliates in other countries.

Top Tier Countries:

Australia
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Chile
China
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Malaysia
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States

*Due to some members who try to abuse our system and create multiple fake accounts or use PTSU we do not pay affiliate signup commissions instantly. Instead these commissions will be paid whenever certain conditions have been met but not earlier than 10 days after the signup date.

These conditions include, but are not limited to, performing at least 3 actions on 3 distinct (different) days. We cannot reveal more than this to avoid abuse. Simply put, if your referrals are active you will get the signup commission accordingly.

There were also some questions on whether the $5.00 bonus for every $50.00 earned in completed tasks was being removed. It is not being removed and will remain.

We will review these commissions each 90 days to see how effective they are and change them if needed but we do not expect any changes as this has worked for us in the past.

Thank you

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #142 - 8th Sep, 2017 at 1:00am

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #143 - 9th Sep, 2017 at 9:02pm

Starting to feel some hope again towards clixsense. Even though my earnings are down 80% since the peak they seem to have bottomed out. My first line referrals (which is all I have now since they wiped out about 10K of them through 8 levels) are at least doing some work and staying around. I'll try to hunt for more referrals and see if I can't start rebuilding after 'hurricane' Clixsense

Smiley Feeling beat up

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #144 - 9th Sep, 2017 at 9:08pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Sep, 2017 at 9:02pm:
Starting to feel some hope again towards clixsense. Even though my earnings are down 80% since the peak they seem to have bottomed out. My first line referrals (which is all I have now since they wiped out about 10K of them through 8 levels) are at least doing some work and staying around. I'll try to hunt for more referrals and see if I can't start rebuilding after 'hurricane' Clixsense

Smiley Feeling beat up

I'm really thankful I hadn't become dependent on this income when it happened. They say if you want to work for yourself then your income should replace your work income for a year before you go. That way you build up a years worth of income plus you don't lose the cash flow you need to live on.

I should get there by the time I'm 95 or so  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #145 - 12th Sep, 2017 at 12:55pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Sep, 2017 at 9:08pm:
I should get there by the time I'm 95 or so  Smiley

Well.. that's still a plan!  Grin

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #146 - 1st Oct, 2017 at 7:11pm

WOW!

I made 87 cents yesterday.

At the peak of my earnings I was earning close to $20 p/d

And hope is dead there again  Undecided

Way to blow up an opportunity CS  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #147 - 1st Oct, 2017 at 10:33pm

I made $163.34 from them last month. That although not as much as it's used to be, not too shabby either. I'll still take whatever I can from them.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #148 - 2nd Oct, 2017 at 12:47am

dansbanners wrote on 1st Oct, 2017 at 10:33pm:
I made $163.34 from them last month. That although not as much as it's used to be, not too shabby either. I'll still take whatever I can from them.

But are you going backwards or forwards? And if backwards, where will the site be in six months or a year?

Considering I've sent thousands of dollars in advertising to that site I'd like to think I could have built a residual income but it looks like that will not be the case and that is mainly due to mismanagement (neo and PV are still doing fine with their PTCs)

In a last ditch attempt to get my earnings going I sent over 100 referrals to the site but earnings have dropped all the more. Clearly I am wasting my time and money on them

Anyway, NOT MY FAULT. I told them not to do this. If they did it for selfish reasons or malicious ones (to target certain types of earners) then they will need to deal with the 'karma' for lack of a better term

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #149 - 2nd Oct, 2017 at 1:44pm

Just don't spend any more money on the program if it comes down to it. And just get whatever you can get from the program.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15
Send Topic Print