moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: ClixSense News
Reply #151 - 3rd Oct, 2017 at 6:16pm

dansbanners wrote on 3rd Oct, 2017 at 1:51pm:
I made $9.41 yesterday. Cool

I made about half that.

You are in the US though. How much of that was surveys?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #152 - 4th Oct, 2017 at 12:47am

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Oct, 2017 at 6:16pm:
I made about half that.

You are in the US though. How much of that was surveys?

About $7.71 were from the referrals' offers.

Part of the point was that I was disappointed with the changes as well. But we cannot change it. However, better that we still get something from them than nothing at all. No need to go around with this doomsday, this program is going down, attitude. Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #153 - 4th Oct, 2017 at 8:00am

dansbanners wrote on 4th Oct, 2017 at 12:47am:
About $7.71 were from the referrals' offers.

Part of the point was that I was disappointed with the changes as well. But we cannot change it. However, better that we still get something from them than nothing at all. No need to go around with this doomsday, this program is going down, attitude. Wink

I'm seeing lots of complaints on their boards. Especially from promoters. I'm glad you're willing to slurp up an 80% pay cut. This is all starting to remind me of the plantation days of the old TE's. I wonder how much of a pay cut the admin took?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #154 - 4th Oct, 2017 at 1:20pm

moneymarketing wrote on 4th Oct, 2017 at 8:00am:
I'm seeing lots of complaints on their boards. Especially from promoters. I'm glad you're willing to slurp up an 80% pay cut. This is all starting to remind me of the plantation days of the old TE's. I wonder how much of a pay cut the admin took?

I still don't understand your logic. Like I said, I was disappointed with the changes as well. But like I said unless we can change it, we might as well look at it from "better that we still get something from them than nothing at all".

My logic "cause of all we've invested in the past, better that we still get something from them, than nothing at all".

Your logic "cause of all we've invested in the past, the program is going down, down..."

Which is better? Huh

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #155 - 4th Oct, 2017 at 2:33pm

There's an old Greek saying I've just recalled.. a terrible translation of that would be:

"Better 5  in the hand, than 10 and waiting.."

It basically means it's better to get just $5 directly in your pocket instantly, than having to wait to be credited $10.. mainly cause it leaves less room for fraud transactions, crossed deadlines.. etc.

So, it's always better if we can earn more, but it's even better to get paid on time even if the amount is less.
At least it's still profitable plus they keep on paying, so the program is still on the positive side.

The saying goes back when Greece still used Drachma as a currency.
It's not exactly a relevant case but it came to me so I had to share it..   Tongue

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #156 - 4th Oct, 2017 at 8:49pm

dansbanners wrote on 4th Oct, 2017 at 1:20pm:
I still don't understand your logic. Like I said, I was disappointed with the changes as well. But like I said unless we can change it, we might as well look at it from "better that we still get something from them than nothing at all".

My logic "cause of all we've invested in the past, better that we still get something from them, than nothing at all".

Your logic "cause of all we've invested in the past, the program is going down, down..."

Which is better? Huh

my logic is more about continuing to support a program like this. We don't really know what is going on behind the scenes. Yes, we should continue to take our hard earned cash out but that aside they changed the program for no good reason and hurt a lot of people. This is similar to a move the old TEs would pull. That was my point.

Most of them died. You can't hurt the little people and your big supporters and expect to continue with community goodwill as we have seen in the past

Yes, they might survive but they certainly don't deserve it

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #157 - 4th Oct, 2017 at 8:52pm

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Oct, 2017 at 2:33pm:
There's an old Greek saying I've just recalled.. a terrible translation of that would be:

"Better 5  in the hand, than 10 and waiting.."

It basically means it's better to get just $5 directly in your pocket instantly, than having to wait to be credited $10.. mainly cause it leaves less room for fraud transactions, crossed deadlines.. etc.

So, it's always better if we can earn more, but it's even better to get paid on time even if the amount is less.
At least it's still profitable plus they keep on paying, so the program is still on the positive side.

The saying goes back when Greece still used Drachma as a currency.
It's not exactly a relevant case but it came to me so I had to share it..   Tongue

I'm pretty sure that doesn't count for 80% commission cuts for no honest reason except that the owner doesn't like being called an MLM

He wants to play with the googles of the world and is completely abandoning the people who got him there

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #158 - 4th Oct, 2017 at 11:22pm

SolidSnake wrote on 4th Oct, 2017 at 2:33pm:

Yes, that's kinda my thinking. Better that we continue to be paid by them than nothing at all. We have nothing to lose or possibly some to gain to continue to look at it from this perspective. Can't change the past.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #159 - 5th Oct, 2017 at 7:38am

dansbanners wrote on 4th Oct, 2017 at 11:22pm:
Yes, that's kinda my thinking. Better that we continue to be paid by them than nothing at all. We have nothing to lose or possibly some to gain to continue to look at it from this perspective. Can't change the past.

Actually they can change the past. They could go back to their old commission structure and bring back the ptcs

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #160 - 5th Oct, 2017 at 8:54am

dansbanners wrote on 4th Oct, 2017 at 11:22pm:

My thinking is that he is making (hypothetically of course) 1000 in revenue from the 14K referrals that he wouldn't have had I not advertised for him. He was paying $500 out in commissions. So instead now he is making $1000 in revenue and keeping $900 in revenue.

That is completely unethical considering he would not have those referrals without my 8 years of effort

That is ingratitude

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #161 - 5th Oct, 2017 at 11:36am

moneymarketing wrote on 5th Oct, 2017 at 8:54am:
My thinking is that he is making (hypothetically of course) 1000 in revenue from the 14K referrals that he wouldn't have had I not advertised for him. He was paying $500 out in commissions. So instead now he is making $1000 in revenue and keeping $900 in revenue.

That is completely unethical considering he would not have those referrals without my 8 years of effort

That is ingratitude
I'm sorry for your case MM, however there's little we can do other than accept it here..
Have you tried contacting the admin directly on this one?

Unfortunately, after all these years it's still an unstable industry..
And based on the history of these sites, when they apply such major changes, the probability to undo them is really really really low..  Dont know

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #162 - 5th Oct, 2017 at 1:36pm

moneymarketing wrote on 4th Oct, 2017 at 8:00am:
I'm seeing lots of complaints on their boards. Especially from promoters.

Are they still talking about it? Where within the boards are they talking about it? So I can check it out.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #163 - 5th Oct, 2017 at 5:50pm

dansbanners wrote on 5th Oct, 2017 at 1:36pm:
Are they still talking about it? Where within the boards are they talking about it? So I can check it out.

http://www.clixsense.com/en/Forum?v=active_topics

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #164 - 5th Oct, 2017 at 5:51pm

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Oct, 2017 at 11:36am:
I'm sorry for your case MM, however there's little we can do other than accept it here..
Have you tried contacting the admin directly on this one?

Unfortunately, after all these years it's still an unstable industry..
And based on the history of these sites, when they apply such major changes, the probability to undo them is really really really low..  Dont know

we shall see....

If his site dies then he won't have much choice but to fix it the way members suggested

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15
Send Topic Print