Send Topic Print
ClixSense News (Read 154688 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: ClixSense News
Reply #165 - 5th Oct, 2017 at 6:16pm

moneymarketing wrote on 5th Oct, 2017 at 5:50pm:

I'm still not seeing an abundance of posts on this topic? If you'd perhaps point me to more specific boards that are talking about it? Ironically, the only board I see that is somewhat talking about it is the "Earn Referrals" with you in it.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #166 - 5th Oct, 2017 at 6:20pm

moneymarketing wrote on 5th Oct, 2017 at 5:51pm:
we shall see....

If his site dies then he won't have much choice but to fix it the way members suggested

I still don't understand your "cause I'm angry at them, I'm willing to hurt myself in the process..." logic? Huh

If anything, I still feel I'm I'm benefiting from an after effect from my past efforts, investments and all. To the point that I may even actually be earning more with less. Sure, I may not be earning as much as I used to. But at the same time, I'm not investing nor spending as much time on it as I was for a while there, etc.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #167 - 5th Oct, 2017 at 11:32pm

dansbanners wrote on 5th Oct, 2017 at 6:16pm:
I'm still not seeing an abundance of posts on this topic? If you'd perhaps point me to more specific boards that are talking about it? Ironically, the only board I see that is somewhat talking about it is the "Earn Referrals" with you in it.

Keep playing your games Dan

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #168 - 6th Oct, 2017 at 11:05am

moneymarketing wrote on 5th Oct, 2017 at 5:50pm:
dansbanners wrote on 5th Oct, 2017 at 6:16pm:
moneymarketing wrote on 5th Oct, 2017 at 11:32pm:
Keep playing your games Dan

Please don't offend each other.. it's not nice.. I would also ask MM to point us to specific posts beside that one.. Not "ironically" though.. I'm honestly looking for them..
I used the link, to see the latest active discussions.. and couldn't find people talking about the recent changes. I thought they would be the top discussions prior to clicking it.

After searching a bit, I did find one or two posts where people are talking about the removal of referral levels but just by looking the whole list of active topics, it seems to me that most people have simply moved on with it..

I'm really sorry to say this but maybe it's better if we accept it as well, and focus on what the program has to offer as is..
Of course you did get invested personally and financially in building your downline all the way down to 8 levels and it was working perfectly, but they did remove all that. I understand it, and that was really unfair by them, I do agree.

Something positive is that they didn't touch your first tier of referrals. They could have put a limit on them as well.. but at least they didn't.
Sure the earnings do not compare to what they were before but if they simply closed down the site there would be no earnings at all, no space for recovery and they could have done that.. like others have done so in the past.

Removing the whole PTC section AND the downline levels was a direct hit under the belt to referrers like you.
However apart from that it also felt like they were digging their own grave.. but well, they're still there..

So, as long as they are still there, we need to look at it as a new program because it basically is... only bonus is that you still have your first tier or referrals. It's still better than nothing.. if the program provides a good earning opportunity, they will still be profitable in the long term, if not there's little we can do about it.. It's just not up to us.

It's not even healthy to focus on what is lost or what we "could have" potentially earned if [...].
We can't really predict the future.. we evaluate the present based on the past and take advantage of the current situation.

So.. try to think of it as another PTCBox-like event..
What have we learnt from it, what can we benefit from its current state and how can this prove to be beneficial in the future? (practically or even as an experience)

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #169 - 6th Oct, 2017 at 3:59pm

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Oct, 2017 at 11:05am:
I would also ask MM to point us to specific posts beside that one.. Not "ironically" though.. I'm honestly looking for them..
I used the link, to see the latest active discussions.. and couldn't find people talking about the recent changes. I thought they would be the top discussions prior to clicking it.

Yes, I was just being honest when I said it. But he thought I did it on purpose.

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Oct, 2017 at 11:05am:
I'm really sorry to say this but maybe it's better if we accept it as well, and focus on what the program has to offer as is..Of course you did get invested personally and financially in building your downline all the way down to 8 levels and it was working perfectly, but they did remove all that. I understand it, and that was really unfair by them, I do agree.

Something positive is that they didn't touch your first tier of referrals. They could have put a limit on them as well.. but at least they didn't.
Sure the earnings do not compare to what they were before but if they simply closed down the site there would be no earnings at all, no space for recovery and they could have done that.. like others have done so in the past.

Removing the whole PTC section AND the downline levels was a direct hit under the belt to referrers like you.
However apart from that it also felt like they were digging their own grave.. but well, they're still there..

So, as long as they are still there, we need to look at it as a new program because it basically is... only bonus is that you still have your first tier or referrals. It's still better than nothing.. if the program provides a good earning opportunity, they will still be profitable in the long term, if not there's little we can do about it.. It's just not up to us.

It's not even healthy to focus on what is lost or what we "could have" potentially earned if [...].
We can't really predict the future.. we evaluate the present based on the past and take advantage of the current situation.

Yes. That's pretty much kinda my thinking. Whereas I'm also trying to encourage him to have such similar thoughts. For his own sake. Rather than his being his own worse enemy and making the situation worse than it has to be.

It seems almost as if we're left with these two choices:

Choice A - quit in disgust and not get a single penny more from the program thus doing even more harm to the time, energy and money spent on the program in the past.

Choice B - continue to get something from the program and earn hundreds even thousands from it? And still somewhat benefiting from your past time, energy and money.

Now which one looks better to you? Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #170 - 6th Oct, 2017 at 6:34pm

They delete posts there. Not as badly as neobux but they do it if the post makes too harsh a criticism or makes the site/admin look bad

This one is probably the best microcosm of the negative posts that survived:

http://www.clixsense.com/en/Forum/237632/So_what_gives

No, there are not a lot of votes but the forum is not usually that active so this represents the most active members. That still says 50% are seeing things as being worse.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #171 - 6th Oct, 2017 at 7:56pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th Oct, 2017 at 6:34pm:
http://www.clixsense.com/en/Forum/237632/So_what_gives

No, there are not a lot of votes but the forum is not usually that active so this represents the most active members. That still says 50% are seeing things as being worse.

Now, that's a more direct thread. But there also comes a point of what can we do about it?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #172 - 7th Oct, 2017 at 1:07am

dansbanners wrote on 6th Oct, 2017 at 7:56pm:
Now, that's a more direct thread. But there also comes a point of what can we do about it?

Nothing I guess. Just hope that enough people boycott the site that he comes to his senses

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #173 - 27th Nov, 2017 at 9:47pm

So Clixsense has taken to emailing surveys to people? Have they stopped showing up? I guess the site is starting to die like was predicted. I only show up to cash out. When they bring back the PTC and restore the 8 levels then maybe I'll start promoting again

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #174 - 28th Nov, 2017 at 4:30am

It's still looking pretty active from where I'm at. Just for the record, I've earned $160 just from this month alone. Admittedly not as much as I used to make. But not too shabby either.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #175 - 28th Nov, 2017 at 7:02am

dansbanners wrote on 28th Nov, 2017 at 4:30am:
It's still looking pretty active from where I'm at. Just for the record, I've earned $160 just from this month alone. Admittedly not as much as I used to make. But not too shabby either.

I'm making money still too. I'm just wondering why they have resorted to sending us survey notifications. Sometime more than one in a day. That seems desperate. No other ptc I know sends survey notifications.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #176 - 28th Nov, 2017 at 10:11am

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Nov, 2017 at 7:02am:
I'm making money still too. I'm just wondering why they have resorted to sending us survey notifications. Sometime more than one in a day. That seems desperate. No other ptc I know sends survey notifications.

That's not new. Smiley

I have been receiving survey notifications from them even before the changes.

Basically I was only logging in whenever a survey notification arrived in my inbox, as they were the actual way I was earning on CS. Smiley

Maybe there was an increase in their number after the changes since more people focused on them.
« Last Edit: 28th Nov, 2017 at 10:26am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #177 - 28th Nov, 2017 at 5:55pm

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Nov, 2017 at 10:11am:
That's not new. Smiley

I have been receiving survey notifications from them even before the changes.

Basically I was only logging in whenever a survey notification arrived in my inbox, as they were the actual way I was earning on CS. Smiley

Maybe there was an increase in their number after the changes since more people focused on them.

I used to get maybe one per week at the most. Then This week I'm getting one almost every day and I have two in one day the other day. They definitely changed their pattern. The question is why?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #178 - 28th Nov, 2017 at 8:11pm

moneymarketing wrote on 28th Nov, 2017 at 5:55pm:
I used to get maybe one per week at the most. Then This week I'm getting one almost every day and I have two in one day the other day. They definitely changed their pattern. The question is why?

Maybe because there are more offers now?  Dont know

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #179 - 28th Nov, 2017 at 8:45pm

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Nov, 2017 at 8:11pm:
Maybe because there are more offers now?  Dont know

We'll just have to wait and see

David

IP Logged