dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: ClixSense News
Reply #196 - 3rd Oct, 2018 at 2:36pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Oct, 2018 at 9:56pm:
Wow! Good stuff!

I'm at $17,883

Wow! That's pretty darn good stuff as well! Probably also one of the best of all CS members.

Thanks again for your contribution! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #197 - 3rd Oct, 2018 at 3:51pm

dansbanners wrote on 3rd Oct, 2018 at 2:36pm:
Wow! That's pretty darn good stuff as well! Probably also one of the best of all CS members.

Thanks again for your contribution! Smiley

Most of it is from days long gone though. I'm barely earning $100 p/m. That's good for ptc but at the peak, I was earning $500. Since I'm not promoting anymore that should only continue to drop

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #198 - 4th Oct, 2018 at 1:39pm

moneymarketing wrote on 3rd Oct, 2018 at 3:51pm:
Most of it is from days long gone though. I'm barely earning $100 p/m. That's good for ptc but at the peak, I was earning $500. Since I'm not promoting anymore that should only continue to drop

One thing you can do is to use points to promote the program this way you'll have "no where but up to go". And whatever earnings you generate from it would still be more than you had with just the points.

Or you could use it as a filler, particularly for free, here and there. In programs whereas you may have zillions of extra credits and they aren't being used up quickly and so forth.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #199 - 4th Oct, 2018 at 10:57pm

dansbanners wrote on 4th Oct, 2018 at 1:39pm:
One thing you can do is to use points to promote the program this way you'll have "no where but up to go". And whatever earnings you generate from it would still be more than you had with just the points.

Or you could use it as a filler, particularly for free, here and there. In programs whereas you may have zillions of extra credits and they aren't being used up quickly and so forth.

That role has been taken by R4A. Since they pay for promoting, you get a much better return than CS and you still get referrals. For banner space I use my own personal PV banner which does a much better job than the generic CS banners that don't work well at all.

They have put zero effort into testing and making new banners and it shows. Even though I told them how they should run a design contest for banners and then advertise them all and pay the winners based on results, they have not done anything like that. Instead, they just ignore the advice of people who are expert at getting referrals for their sites.

Well then, this expert gets better results from other sites so I will go somewhere else

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #200 - 5th Oct, 2018 at 1:34pm

moneymarketing wrote on 4th Oct, 2018 at 10:57pm:
That role has been taken by R4A. Since they pay for promoting, you get a much better return than CS and you still get referrals.

Alright, I could understand that thinking.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #201 - 29th Jul, 2019 at 3:40am

Quote:
28 Jul 2019 04:08 pm

This Wednesday, July 31 at 11:59 pm (Eastern Daylight savings time - New York) the ClixSense website will be taken offline for maintenance. We expect to be back online within 4 hours with some very nice surprises that we are sure you will enjoy.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #202 - 29th Jul, 2019 at 8:36am

dansbanners wrote on 29th Jul, 2019 at 3:40am:
28 Jul 2019 04:08 pm

This Wednesday, July 31 at 11:59 pm (Eastern Daylight savings time - New York) the ClixSense website will be taken offline for maintenance. We expect to be back online within 4 hours with some very nice surprises that we are sure you will enjoy.

Let's hope the PTC section comes back

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #203 - 29th Jul, 2019 at 8:39am

That what I like about this industry. It is capitalism in action. If someone innovates to the benefit of their member/customers, they get ahead. If others don't use the same innovations for their people, they fall behind. The crowd decides. CS has been struggling for years and no one promotes them anymore. This is forcing them to do things to win that crowd back. I'm not sure they will do enough but we shall see

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #204 - 29th Jul, 2019 at 1:24pm

moneymarketing wrote on 29th Jul, 2019 at 8:39am:
That what I like about this industry. It is capitalism in action. If someone innovates to the benefit of their member/customers, they get ahead. If others don't use the same innovations for their people, they fall behind. The crowd decides. CS has been struggling for years and no one promotes them anymore. This is forcing them to do things to win that crowd back. I'm not sure they will do enough but we shall see

No one promotes them anymore? I wouldn't go that far. I'm still seeing it everywhere in the net.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #205 - 29th Jul, 2019 at 4:21pm

dansbanners wrote on 29th Jul, 2019 at 1:24pm:
No one promotes them anymore? I wouldn't go that far. I'm still seeing it everywhere in the net.

Yes, it is around but nowhere like it used to be. Currently at Neobux, arguably the best feeder for CS, there are no ads for CS. In its heyday, the problem I was having was there would be three and four ads at a time for CS. These were big spenders whose ads would be up for days ($100+). So those are gone now

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #206 - 1st Aug, 2019 at 4:54pm

Quote:
Welcome to ySense
by ySensePosted onJuly 31, 2019      

ySense is the new home for Clixsense members. It has all of the same features you’ve grown to love plus new earning opportunities and reward options. Here is what you need to know about ySense.com:

New earning opportunities

We are adding surveys from new providers like ProdegeMR, offers to make money from top brands like Uber and Tidal and we will start adding new ways to earn over time

New Reward options

Paypal is back!

Gift cards from top global brands like Amazon and more

Pre-paid MasterCard / VISA (in select countries)

Affiliate program

Richest affiliate program in the industry
    With more ways to earn being introduced over time, your affiliate fees will continue growing

Bonus opportunities

Weekly Task contest paused this week but will start again next week

Earn Daily Checklist Bonus (see rules)

Is there anything missing?

Not every offer wall or survey partner will be live today. Some have been discontinued because their offers or surveys were duplicates and paid less than what you could find elsewhere on the site.

Others are being integrated into the site as we speak but didn’t make the cut for launch. We appreciate your patience as we get everything settled.

I have more questions!

We know you may have a lot of questions and the forums will be buzzing but we also curated an FAQ for you to find answers about more specific questions.

We have also setup a live link to our Customer Service team to report any bugs you encounter during our first day on the air. While we don’t expect any major issues we are standing by to address them as they are found so please don’t be shy and report them here. There may be awards out there for helping us out…

Last but not least, our Customer Service team is standing by ready to address all your needs.

As always we appreciate your continued support and look forward to your input in making ySense better every day

apparently, the company that now owns them is the same as swagbucks. I might test their referring if I get around to it but both Dan and I have not had great results with them honoring affiliate commissions at swagbucks.

and paypal....  Roll Eyes Smiley

They may have just killed their site...   Smiley

CS may have just killed itself

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #207 - 1st Aug, 2019 at 6:07pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Aug, 2019 at 4:54pm:
and paypal....

In fairness to CS, if you check its forum, you'd see that a lot of the members had been asking to bring back Paypal.

One possible good thing about it is that it may have no fees. As opposed to some of the other processors that did charge you fees for the transactions.

We could also benefit from this:
Quote:
Increase your commission level up to 30%: If you have a minimum of 100 or more active referrals with at least one transaction in the past 30 days you get an additional 5% affiliate commission making your affiliate commission 25%. If you have 200 or more active referrals you get an additional 10% affiliate commission, making your affiliate commissions a whopping 30%!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #208 - 1st Aug, 2019 at 6:34pm

dansbanners wrote on 1st Aug, 2019 at 6:07pm:
In fairness to CS, if you check its forum, you'd see that a lot of the members had been asking to bring back Paypal.

One possible good thing about it is that it may have no fees. As opposed to some of the other processors that did charge you fees for the transactions.

We could also benefit from this:

We both know how spotty swagbucks is with the referring. I wouldn't be surprised if the same was done here.

The payout threshold for paypal is something like $25. How many will stick around for that?

And people asking for paypal shows how clueless they are regarding what paypal does to people. If they don't think paypal will burn them the first chance they get then they are lying to themselves

And why no bitcoin? Everyone in the industry wants bitcoin so why is it not even an option? That tells you they have little intention of paying people. This seems like a scam

It was also kind of cowardly for them to sell the company out from under people and not say anything. He wrecked the company and just quit. Way to wreck everyone's opportunity  Angry

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #209 - 2nd Aug, 2019 at 8:54am

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 
Send Topic Print