SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: ClixSense News
Reply #75 - 5th Jan, 2017 at 10:19am

Quote:
Payza and Neteller will be removed as a cashout option but if their banking situation changes we will bring them back.

Banking situation? What are they talking about? What did I miss?  Huh

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #76 - 5th Jan, 2017 at 7:01pm

SolidSnake wrote on 5th Jan, 2017 at 10:19am:
Banking situation? What are they talking about? What did I miss?  Huh

Quote:
7 Nov 2016 10:59 am
Members, as many of you are aware there have been issues that are out of our control with some of the payment processors we're using for cashouts.
Neteller has stopped accepting any deposits from USA customers and Payza is again having issues with accepting USA deposits as well. We've also been told that Payza is unable to process any ACH (bank withdrawal) or send checks to USA customers. This makes it nearly impossible for us to pay via these methods when we cannot deposit money to them.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #77 - 5th Jan, 2017 at 10:10pm

Ok, I think I remember now.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #78 - 8th Feb, 2017 at 6:44pm

The demon strikes again:

Quote:
Paypal
8 Feb 2017 11:15 am
Members, this announcement comes with a very heavy heart. On Monday February 6th Paypal placed a hold on our account. They advised me that due to new policy changes the ClixSense business model was now in violation of their user agreement and we would have to stop processing all payments (in and payments out).
We attribute this change to the large amount of fly by night PTC, HYIPs, traffic exchanges etc that have made this industry look bad for those that actually run a legitimate business.

I have had several conference calls with Paypal over the last few days trying to convince them that we've posed no risk for the last 7 years since we've introduced them, and even our account rep agrees, but in their eyes it did not matter. On Tuesday afternoon I was told I would get a definitive answer either last night or this morning if we would be able to continue with them for at least mass pay cashouts. I received the call this morning that they are not allowing us to process with them any more. If you haven't noticed, the option to pay by Paypal has been removed from the site.

While this is definitely a set back, it certainly does not mean you will not get paid. I highly suggest that if you are currently using Paypal to switch to Payoneer. They can send your funds directly to your bank account or to their debit card. We also suggest you try Tango Card or Paytoo as they have many different options for you too.

I have a call later today with Skrill to try and get this account setup ASAP and I am doing everything I can to bring Payza back as well.

We know this is a major inconvenience but as the old saying goes, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. ClixSense will continue to move forward and we will do our best to provide you with the great service that you've come to know.

Thank you
Jim Grago

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #79 - 9th Feb, 2017 at 11:46am

Quick! Hide your women and children!
Paypal is going manhunter again!

Even the mighty Clixsense has suffered their wrath. Nobody is safe anymore.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #80 - 9th Feb, 2017 at 5:53pm

Well.. people have already started switching to alternatives some time ago, haven't they?

I personally believe that Clixsense will survive this just like Zigma, PV and FC..

PayPal has already lost its ground in the PTC industry.. BitCoin and alternative payment processors are gaining more every day..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #81 - 9th Feb, 2017 at 6:08pm

Yes, fortunately Paypal limitation is no longer the doomsday scenario it was back when we all met.
But I bet it's still a major pain in the a**. For better or worse, a lot of people still use it and have limited acess to other processors.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #82 - 9th Feb, 2017 at 6:38pm

I still say this will be a good thing if CS decides to open BTC on the site. You can get paid that way through tango but they need to pay out BTC directly. If they do that they will reconnect with the industry and their customers will no longer need to jump through hoops to use the BTC they earn on other PTCs and turn them into advertising on CS

They were basically choking off almost all  PTC revenue because most people were not getting paid in paypal and they were no ways to easily convert.

It doesn't matter how good your advertising is, making it difficult for people to spend money on your site always cuts into revenue. Basically, CS became a small circle with neobux for advertising and cashing out. it just was not good to have the biggest fish swimming in small circles

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #83 - 10th Feb, 2017 at 4:00am

Quote:
In light of the bad news I posted earlier today I now have some good news Smiley.

I just got off the phone with Skrill, they have approved us for an account and we will immediately begin working on integration. It will take several days to get this completed and then funded but very soon we will be able to receive and send payments by Skrill.

Thanks
Jim

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #84 - 10th Feb, 2017 at 9:21pm

That's good news! It means that they are quick to act in order to maintain the ride smooth. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #85 - 11th Feb, 2017 at 5:12pm

Quote:
ClixSense News
Checks
11 Feb 2017 10:06 am
Members, for those of you who have elected to receive a check or are undecided about what payout method you want, we are waiting until Monday February 13th before we approve and process checks. This will give those members a little more time to make a decision if needed.

Also, we should have Skrill enabled next week and we also heard back from Payza and it's looking like we should be able to bring them back late next week as well.

We realize this has been a tough week but we're doing the best we can to give you the most options to receive your money.

Thank you

Phew

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #86 - 15th Feb, 2017 at 9:20pm

Quote:
Payza is now enabled for cashouts
15 Feb 2017 12:26 pm
Members we have just enabled Payza for cashouts for all countries.

If you wish to change your cashout method to Payza (or any other) please go to the profile and settings link and on the right side where it says "Payment Details" you can elect to update your cashout method.

Also, we're hopeful Skrill will be enabled either later today or on Thursday. We will keep you updated when it's enabled.

Thank you for your continued support through these tough times.

You are welcome to follow this discussion here:

http://www.clixsense.com/en/Forum/224796/Payza_is_now_enabled_for_cashouts

Jim

Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #87 - 16th Feb, 2017 at 12:40am

The fee is 2.5% + $0.25. I wonder if we still get charged Payza's fee on top of that... Undecided

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #88 - 16th Feb, 2017 at 5:00pm

ruicarlov wrote on 16th Feb, 2017 at 12:40am:
The fee is 2.5% + $0.25. I wonder if we still get charged Payza's fee on top of that... Undecided

I'll let you know I have a cashout pending

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #89 - 21st Feb, 2017 at 7:14am

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Feb, 2017 at 5:00pm:
I'll let you know I have a cashout pending

So on a payment of $155.64 CS dinged me $4 and payza got me for another $4.69  Angry

Highway robbery I tell ya  Smiley

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Send Topic Print