I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
The-Bux.net - News
2nd Oct, 2013 at 12:57am

I've just noticed this update from the admin on The-Bux.net :

Quote:
Hello members,

We are really trying all possibilites to improve the withdrawal options. Until now, you could request a payment only at 00:00 server time each day, which caused everybody to rush in at that time, and because of this a lot of members were complaining that they cannot be awake at the time. We have come up with a new idea.

New payment schedule:

Monday: 00:00 Server time
Tuesday: 04:00 Server time
Wednesday: 08:00 Server time
Thursday: 12:00 Server time
Friday: 16:00 Server time
Saturday: 20:00 Server time
Sunday: 00:00 Server time

You will be able to request your cashout every day at the time given above. This will help you because you will not have to stay up at crazy hours, instead you can choose the best time for you and request a payment on that day. More members will have a chance to get a cashout too, because there won't be everybody requesting a cashout at the same hour.

To make things easier, we have implemented the current server time and date on the Withdrawal page.

We are doing our best to improve the current situation, and we hope our members still have a trust in us and what we want to do here at The Bux.

Stay tuned for more news.

Sincerely,
Your Admin

So.. first of all, I'm not a big fan of the-bux.net and haven't really been clicking or promoting it..
but I couldn't help but notice this announcement.. now should it cause a laugh or a cry?  Huh
Best part of it is that the admin is giving this announcement the description of "an improvement to the withdrawal options"..

Point 1. I didn't even know that so far members were only able to request a cashout at a specific time of the day
and just on the server's time.. it's not even mentioned for how long it's possible.. so I guess it's until the funds run
out each day? Ok, so this way we know upfront that there are no funds to pay everyone right? Hopefully with the
funds that are earned daily, the ones to make it to request cashout first at a specific time of the day "might" actually
get paid.. Alright... it's not even funny..

Point 2. "This will help you because you will not have to stay up at crazy hours, instead you can choose
the best time for you and request a payment on that day". So.. ok, the "improvement" might give more chances
to some members that find the 00:00 on the server time really uncomfortable.. but how better is this for the rest..?
Now the get a shot of requesting a cashout once or twice a week.. (remember they get a shot.. not necessarily get paid..).

Point 3. "We are doing our best to improve the current situation, and we hope our members still have
a trust in us and what we want to do here at The Bux.".. Ok this can make a great example of which words and phrases
an advertiser needs to avoid if he wants to be successfull..

Point 4. Members' comments.. Once again, everybody loved the change..  Alright..   Undecided Lips Sealed

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: The-Bux.net - News
Reply #1 - 2nd Oct, 2013 at 7:58am

SolidSnake wrote on 2nd Oct, 2013 at 12:57am:
I've just noticed this update from the admin on The-Bux.net :

So.. first of all, I'm not a big fan of the-bux.net and haven't really been clicking or promoting it..
but I couldn't help but notice this announcement.. now should it cause a laugh or a cry?  Huh
Best part of it is that the admin is giving this announcement the description of "an improvement to the withdrawal options"..

Point 1. I didn't even know that so far members were only able to request a cashout at a specific time of the day
and just on the server's time.. it's not even mentioned for how long it's possible.. so I guess it's until the funds run
out each day? Ok, so this way we know upfront that there are no funds to pay everyone right? Hopefully with the
funds that are earned daily, the ones to make it to request cashout first at a specific time of the day "might" actually
get paid.. Alright... it's not even funny..

Point 2. "This will help you because you will not have to stay up at crazy hours, instead you can choose
the best time for you and request a payment on that day". So.. ok, the "improvement" might give more chances
to some members that find the 00:00 on the server time really uncomfortable.. but how better is this for the rest..?
Now the get a shot of requesting a cashout once or twice a week.. (remember they get a shot.. not necessarily get paid..).

Point 3. "We are doing our best to improve the current situation, and we hope our members still have
a trust in us and what we want to do here at The Bux.".. Ok this can make a great example of which words and phrases
an advertiser needs to avoid if he wants to be successfull..

Point 4. Members' comments.. Once again, everybody loved the change..  Alright..   Undecided Lips Sealed

Smiley

This industry gets stranger by the day. If I ever get the desire to leave, I'll remind myself to stick around for the entertainment value alone  Grin

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #2 - 2nd Oct, 2013 at 11:58am

Don't forget to bring the popcorns.

This won't wind any awards, but surely it'll be a box office hit.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #3 - 2nd Oct, 2013 at 4:24pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Oct, 2013 at 7:58am:
Smiley

This industry gets stranger by the day. If I ever get the desire to leave, I'll remind myself to stick around for the entertainment value alone  Grin

It's just that there are way too many "Bux-like" programs out there and that some of this may just be the "law of diminishing returns". That's one reason why PTCBox was succeeding like the way it did in the beginning cause it was different than all of the other bux programs out there and all.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 10th Nov, 2013 at 2:37am

More negative vibes.. you see this is what I would call a good example of a bad administration..
Even if they know that we know that their site is not going well, but still we offer our help they still deny it.  Smiley
Enjoy our little conversation with their support.. (don't forget your pop-corns..)

Me, Friday, November 8, 2013 at 08:35 PM
Quote:
Hello, I'm a regular Grid advertiser on many PTC sites.

I'm interested in yours as well (tried it twice so far) and I was wondering if it would be possible that you add some larger packages (more than just one month) cause I'm interested in purchasing longer term advertising for my site especially if the bigger packs have bigger discounts as well. Some packs that would interest me are 2, 3 and 6 months grid advertising packs at discounted prices.

I posted in the forum a few weeks ago but got no reply, so I decided to open a support ticket.

Please consider my suggestion and let me know what you think about it.
Thank you for your services!

The-Bux Administrator, Friday, November 8, 2013 at 09:28 PM
Quote:
Hi,

Please check the Fixed ads, they are up to 180 days.

Admin.

(Just for the record their 30-day fixed ad costs $600, while their 30-day grid ad costs $7..)

Me, Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 01:19 AM
Quote:
Well, fixed ads are based on a very different advertising strategy and budget than the grid ads.
The price ranges pretty much show the difference.. Besides the targeting is much different between
the two types.. A fixed ad clicker is someone that is clicking an ad to get paid whereas a grid clicker
is someone that clicks even after knowing that he most likely won't be paid for this.. I target that kind
of visitors so I'm interested in Grid advertising. That's why I ask for more grid advertising packs.

So, is it safe to assume that what I'm asking for is out of the question?

Administrator, Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 03:09 PM
Quote:
Hi,

We can only offer you what you can see there on the grid store.

Admin.

Seriously, I sometimes don't understand people.. you offer to give them money and they treat you like they don't need it..
I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry about it..  Dont know

IP Logged

Dav7

Making Money Online since

Portugal
Reply #5 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 2:16pm

people are still believing this site!!

I stopped clicking when the limited cashouts were introduced :\

WWW https://www.facebook.com/BlogGanhaFacil  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 15th Dec, 2013 at 5:45pm

I'm still wandering if enough people believe in them to make their grid advertising worth it..
They're not supportive enough.. and it is $7 / month but will it deliver at least 10.000 visitors?
Maybe I'll give them one last shot.. and if it fails again I'll let them shoot themselves next time.. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 29th Apr, 2014 at 9:47pm

Btw, I just noticed that the owner of The-Bux has opened a new Bux site called :

http://www.worldbux.net/

I would be careful around it.. opening a new PTC when their current one is not going well is usually a fail tactic..

IP Logged

Dav7

Portugal
Reply #8 - 29th Apr, 2014 at 10:54pm

just like he promised, many will believe this is the salvation , others will join this new site without knowing the pass of this admin....

maybe will add this site to my SCAM list to alert my readers

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #9 - 30th Apr, 2014 at 12:48am

SolidSnake wrote on 29th Apr, 2014 at 9:47pm:
Btw, I just noticed that the owner of The-Bux has opened a new Bux site called :

http://www.worldbux.net/

I would be careful around it.. opening a new PTC when their current one is not going well is usually a fail tactic..

Sometime they do it to get an initial burst of cash, the hype that it's a "new" program that just launched and all that.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #10 - 30th Apr, 2014 at 3:16am

dansbanners wrote on 30th Apr, 2014 at 12:48am:
Sometime they do it to get an initial burst of cash, the hype that it's a "new" program that just launched and all that.

Exactly! And we all know what's usually coming next...
Especially when a site is already in debt at launch time...

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #11 - 30th Apr, 2014 at 2:55pm

SolidSnake wrote on 30th Apr, 2014 at 3:16am:
Exactly! And we all know what's usually coming next...
Especially when a site is already in debt at launch time...

Or it could just be when their previous program has cooled off a bit...

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 23rd May, 2014 at 7:00pm

Update from The-Bux admin :

Quote:
Dear SolidSnake,

We want to inform all inactive or suspended and also some active members that The Bux is paying normally again. You are free to log in to your account and start earning if you are already not. We are working on the website to improve the earning system to make sure that our members will be happy with their earnings in the future.

Please accept our apologies for all the problems we had in the past, but we are certain that this is the new begginning of the World Of Trust.

That's better than staying quiet forever at least..

IP Logged

Dav7

Portugal
Reply #13 - 23rd May, 2014 at 11:39pm

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd May, 2014 at 7:00pm:
Update from The-Bux admin :

That's better than staying quiet forever at least..

what?? for me this is worst!! Now people are starting to believe again that this SCAM site will start paying again!!

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #14 - 11th Oct, 2016 at 11:39pm

I was checking up if some old bookmarks of mine still work and noticed that this site is still up and recently had an update..

Not a great one but here it is..

Quote:
Posted 2016-09-23 at 19:51
Hello,

It's been a long time since the last updates from The Bux. We cannot say that we have really solved any problems, it just got worse on one side. We have received a message from Virool, where they said that their traffic is so low, that they cannot give us videos anymore. You can read the whole text here:

Dear Virool Publisher,

Your account was suspended
Reason: I regret to inform you that due to a significant decline in advertiser demand for our incentivized traffic offering, we will be shutting down this offering. We are processing payment the full amount of your current balance, and will be closing your account. Please be sure to remove the Virool video campaigns from your site(s) at your earliest opportunity and let me know if you have any questions.Thank you for working with us over the years and wish you continued success!

Sincerely,
The Virool Team

Sadly, we cannot do anything here. We will look for another video provider like this if we get to find one. Meanwhile, you can still watch some videos on the Matomy offerwall. They have some, but not as much as Virool did.

On the other side, we haven't been paying lately as we are saving up money to hopefully pay the full pending ammount for payza as soon as possible. We have already gathered some money, and we are not far away from saving up the whole pending payments ammount. We hope to clear it in one push, so that members can see that we mean it for real. Again, we are sorry for not having payments lately, but we are trying to find a good technique to finish this once and for all.

This is all that we can say. We truly appreciate all the patience our members have in us in all these years. We cannot wait until The Bux will be functioning again normally.

Thank you!

Regards,

Admin.

Quoted from here:
http://www.the-bux.net/forum.php?topic=95899

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print